Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you feel when win in gambling?  (Read 14863 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

I always feel satisfied when winning in gambling, by having that feeling I feel a bit of pride from myself. A little sad but I think almost all gamblers have the same feelings like me, then how about you? Do you want to share your story for us discussing in here.

Well, feeling that i feel when i win large amounts is very hard to describe, as it is combination of many feelings, i feel bit of fear that stays from before winning , and of course i feel very happy because i actually won something, i think everyone feels happy when they win anything from gambling, not only large amounts.

If they are used to winning a lot, or at least often win big over a period of one week, the happiness will still happen, but they will think to focus on capital to the next gambling period. Maybe other gamblers do not think about it and spend it in no time.

I'd say only addicted gamblers spend it in no time, as they think that because they won a lot of money, they can use it to gamble again and to win even more. They are still happy though, just not for the same reason as every other gambler would be happy for, instead of being happy because they are rich now, they are happy because they can win even more.
We do really have different thoughts on here when it comes to gambling and happiness do somehow contribute on our addiction because once we do feel excitement specially on winning times it do boost up the feeling or eagerness to play even more.Addicted gamblers do really have different perspective when it comes to gambling  comparing on casual gamblers.
Yes everyone has different thought but I disagree with you because when we find excitement when we win. I think it can make us to stop gambling maybe that you might make gamble again because you did not win a sufficient amount.
We all feel elated and proud if we win espexially if it's like in a tournament or contest. Aside from the satisfaction that you can get from getting profits, people will look at you with admiration if you win. It makes you go back again and again at gambling and sadly that is one of the main reasons why people get addicted

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:06:57 PM

I always feel satisfied when winning in gambling, by having that feeling I feel a bit of pride from myself. A little sad but I think almost all gamblers have the same feelings like me, then how about you? Do you want to share your story for us discussing in here.

Well, feeling that i feel when i win large amounts is very hard to describe, as it is combination of many feelings, i feel bit of fear that stays from before winning , and of course i feel very happy because i actually won something, i think everyone feels happy when they win anything from gambling, not only large amounts.

If they are used to winning a lot, or at least often win big over a period of one week, the happiness will still happen, but they will think to focus on capital to the next gambling period. Maybe other gamblers do not think about it and spend it in no time.

I'd say only addicted gamblers spend it in no time, as they think that because they won a lot of money, they can use it to gamble again and to win even more. They are still happy though, just not for the same reason as every other gambler would be happy for, instead of being happy because they are rich now, they are happy because they can win even more.
We do really have different thoughts on here when it comes to gambling and happiness do somehow contribute on our addiction because once we do feel excitement specially on winning times it do boost up the feeling or eagerness to play even more.Addicted gamblers do really have different perspective when it comes to gambling  comparing on casual gamblers.
Yes everyone has different thought but I disagree with you because when we find excitement when we win. I think it can make us to stop gambling maybe that you might make gamble again because you did not win a sufficient amount.
We all feel elated and proud if we win espexially if it's like in a tournament or contest. Aside from the satisfaction that you can get from getting profits, people will look at you with admiration if you win. It makes you go back again and again at gambling and sadly that is one of the main reasons why people get addicted

I feel awesome and sometimes I fell invincible and yeah the people who saw you winning make you feel proud of your self as well. But the sad part is that its hard to replicate that big win again. And maybe chances are the winnings you have can be lost anything if you go back and try to win big again. But as far as the feeling, its hard to compare to other material things you have bought or received.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:16:00 PM

I feel like a winner, it's a wonderful feeling that you can afford a little pleasure and please your loved ones.
It is wonderful when you are winning and you didnt think about the risk your taking just to fulfill that happiness of yours the more thrill you wanting and the preasure of every bet you made. About your love ones make them inspiration to do another thing than gambling try trading theres alot of opportunity there.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:34:22 PM

I feel happy, that’s for sure. You know the feeling of finding hidden money in your pants or in your drawer combined with eating the food you saved in the fridge after imagining it for a whole day? Multiply that by ten and you will feel how it feels to win in gambling. After the frustration losing money, winning in one game is really sweet. I try to enjoy while it last since I know there’s a big chance I will lose in the next round.
yeah an unexpected winning always be the best feeling ever, especially when you got a huge winning with very low amount staked. it's feel like you can do anything in this world with that money Cheesy , but usually the winning money are very fast drained as you earn it in very fast way too .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 12:16:14 AM by bncbnc

I feel like a winner, it's a wonderful feeling that you can afford a little pleasure and please your loved ones.
It is wonderful when you are winning and you didnt think about the risk your taking just to fulfill that happiness of yours the more thrill you wanting and the preasure of every bet you made. About your love ones make them inspiration to do another thing than gambling try trading theres alot of opportunity there.
in fact it is very rare to win bet in gambling, therefore for very time it is really a wonderful feeling. and it is also depending on the amount of betting. it it is a big about then we really feel well but if the amount is not a big one still feel happy but not as much as we feel on winning a huge amount. some time when i make a good profit in gambling then i call my friend and arrange party for them, when enjoy and celebrate the winning there making fun and enjoyment all the night. its really a good feeling when make a good profit from gambling.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
buenav

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

When I win a single bet I feel very little but when I get a hot streak I suddenly feel excited like I'm top of the world and invincible.

This is one of the reasons I don't gamble often, I quickly find out that I'm actually vulnerable when I then lose all my winnings.
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:12:46 AM

Gambling provides you with the opportunity to do in minutes what it might take you a lifetime to achieve in any other way.
When the time i win in any gambling site I feel that i'm lucky man in short happiness come to my mind, and greediness to win more profit.
But because of greediness i realize that i'm addicted in gambling
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:28:34 AM

When I win a single bet I feel very little but when I get a hot streak I suddenly feel excited like I'm top of the world and invincible.

This is one of the reasons I don't gamble often, I quickly find out that I'm actually vulnerable when I then lose all my winnings.
It's a very often thing that happens in the gambling world, and that's where you will know that you manage to win and get away with it, very often when they feel invulnerable, they will suddenly realize that they are not and they are just going to lose everything that you've won. I've experienced that also.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
buenav

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:32:37 AM

It's a very often thing that happens in the gambling world, and that's where you will know that you manage to win and get away with it, very often when they feel invulnerable, they will suddenly realize that they are not and they are just going to lose everything that you've won. I've experienced that also.

Thats why I choose to control myself beforehand by going in with a fixed amount and telling myself I've already lost it before I've made any bets.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:43:17 AM

Yup probably like anybody, realistically speaking, gambling is only fun when you are winning and very much the opposite when you are losing cash or bitcoins, a person should try to bet and win or withdraw before losing too much money IMO.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:24:04 AM

Yup probably like anybody, realistically speaking, gambling is only fun when you are winning and very much the opposite when you are losing cash or bitcoins, a person should try to bet and win or withdraw before losing too much money IMO.

This is a very obvious question to answer to be honest. Of course if we are going to win in gambling then it only means that wr are going to be happy because we just won and winning in gambling is not that easy so it is an achievement. I could even celebrate if I'm going to win a big amount of money in gambling, since I deserve it.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

Yeaaa it was a common thing for those people who gamble in regular time.
They will never stop to gamble until they found the climax satisfaction.
Which actually it is rare happened , mostly keep looking for and suffering huge lost in the end.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:19:15 PM

Which actually it is rare happened , mostly keep looking for and suffering huge lost in the end.

That's the first steps to getting an addiction in gambling. The feel of winning gives us a taste of getting rich and everybody wants to get rich. The problem is, in gambling that feeling is temporary. There is no way we can beat the house anyway and we just all lose in the end but we all do keep on trying.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:06:53 PM

That's the first steps to getting an addiction in gambling. The feel of winning gives us a taste of getting rich and everybody wants to get rich. The problem is, in gambling that feeling is temporary. There is no way we can beat the house anyway and we just all lose in the end but we all do keep on trying.

i agree and no matter how much we can win from the house in that day, if we comeback in the other days, the house will take our money until there is no left in our pocket. its been happy feeling if we can win in gambling but i think its better for us to keep our feeling and take action to leave the gambling sites because in next round, the chances for us to get loss is wide open so we can not recover our loss in that day or tomorrow. its a wise option for us to stop the games when we know we are win the money and i think its fine for every gamblers to do.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

Yes first win in gambling is always dangerous, this feeling makes us play more games, and we spend more time in gambling. Yes everybody like extra money that too without doing any hard work that is why people choose this gambling. First the taste is good, but later on the original gambling taste, we will feel.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:28:01 PM

well I think everyone feel happy when win on gambling and me too feel happy.when am losing make me cool that time and out for a while of the game.I never cross my losing limit and am happy how much I losing.I saw some people when they losing they double their steak and its make them more looser.you need set your limit of losing otherwise you will feel bad.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

I do the same too, I feel like being so powerful in that chair making my opponents wonder how I do that especially when you are winning in a streak. And also I just gamble to have fun mostly, it is my way to pass my time, it is a good way to enjoy my breaks same as bonding with my family.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:13:30 PM

well I think everyone feel happy when win on gambling and me too feel happy.when am losing make me cool that time and out for a while of the game.I never cross my losing limit and am happy how much I losing.I saw some people when they losing they double their steak and its make them more looser.you need set your limit of losing otherwise you will feel bad.
indeed but for some people there is a feeling to never feel satisfy on what you have achieved , no matter how big you have won . you will have bigger desire to win bigger amount and so on , the story will remain the same in the end you are the real loser.

i mean when you gamble in the long run , you have to be ready about this fact.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:23:52 PM

indeed but for some people there is a feeling to never feel satisfy on what you have achieved , no matter how big you have won . you will have bigger desire to win bigger amount and so on , the story will remain the same in the end you are the real loser.

i mean when you gamble in the long run , you have to be ready about this fact.

If you feel this way, you shouldn't be gambling at all.
If you can never satisfify your desire to win more you're destined to keep losing.

Looking for a signature campaign.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:37:02 PM

You are right, gambler who didn't put their limit they can make these situation more worse when they lose. Every gamblers should put limits when he/she start bet and avoid the greed.
Personally, I will be so happy and i feel good when i win a bet. but even in losses i didn't care too much because usually i do gambling for fun and entertainement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: