Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you feel when win in gambling?  (Read 14863 times)
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:32:14 AM

Of course i was so surprising and excitement because this is my dream to win. We gamblers if we win we are happy every gamblers we want to win because its not easy to win.  I feel lucky enough when win in gambling. And i'm so proud of it i will tell everyone that i win in gambling and i feel happy first of all the feeling was so cant be explain and i will get easily money and profit. Because anyone wants to win in gambling. Because gambling has a positive effect to our self.  When we win we become inspired.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:26:57 PM

Definitely everyone feel happy whenever we win in gambling, and this feeling is very great and our winning tell us the real meaning of gambling that gambling is made for enjoyment and entertainment. I always remember when i was win in my first bet and i couldn't forget this moment was great for me. That's why i still here in gambling and whenever i win then i feel satisfaction from gambling.   
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 01:01:13 PM

I feel happy every time I win in gambling and proud of myself for winning especially when I win big amount of money and then stop playing after because I might lose my winnings.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

I feel happy.somewhat like im in a cold room full of happiness that everything is so satisfying ..verry astonishing feeling..such a kind  of feeling that you really want to feel everyday.
And it seems that you really want more winning in gambling and you dont want to loose anymore.but anyway not in all situation we can surely win.that is why we need to bulid a wall for the feeling of winning and loosing don be to overwelmed in winning because in gambling there are two kinds of way ..way to loose and way to win.
Be temperate and moderatin.and be prudence enough to make control of youre self for everything in these world is a choice.it is really a matter of choice.make control of youre feelings.dont let your feeling control you..
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:59:44 PM

I personally don't feel good or bad.
When I lose of course I feel sad.
When I win I don't feel that happy nor do I feel an excitement because it is gambling afterall.
You win some and you lose some.
Just the games to win anything does have me interested anymore.
I got to find a new game then I think.
Hah! Smiley
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:17:01 AM

I always feel satisfied when winning in gambling, by having that feeling I feel a bit of pride from myself. A little sad but I think almost all gamblers have the same feelings like me, then how about you? Do you want to share your story for us discussing in here.
Well all gamblers would feel the same as you feel as it's how does a gambler should feel in winning gambling. However,  some gamblers including me don't feel a little bit pride of myself since I know that being over confident can lead you to greediness. Thus, I'm always controlling myself and play with decent winnings.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:27:47 AM

Of course I will feel very happy because with the victory it will be able to make me benefit. Victory in Gambling is difficult to do because gambling is a high risk game, so victory is a thing that involves luck for us. I will feel happy and comfortable, for me victory is a difficult thing to get. I will save a portion of the profits to capital business in the real world.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:49:43 AM

Of course I will feel very happy because with the victory it will be able to make me benefit. Victory in Gambling is difficult to do because gambling is a high risk game, so victory is a thing that involves luck for us. I will feel happy and comfortable, for me victory is a difficult thing to get. I will save a portion of the profits to capital business in the real world.
That's one of the things that could really help you. It's somewhat the positive side but it could also cause some problems. It could lead to addiction and what could happen is that you could lose money and lose relationships to your family or friends that really care about you and not the money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:55:32 AM

That's one of the things that could really help you. It's somewhat the positive side but it could also cause some problems. It could lead to addiction and what could happen is that you could lose money and lose relationships to your family or friends that really care about you and not the money.
It does really have the negative side when you do always seek for happiness on playing gambling specially on the winning side it will surely motivate us to play even more because we are longing for profits on playing it because you do have already a plan on making a business on real world that is why we should not really expect too much on making money out of gambling but only just on pure entertainment.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:27:46 AM

It does really have the negative side when you do always seek for happiness on playing gambling specially on the winning side it will surely motivate us to play even more because we are longing for profits on playing it because you do have already a plan on making a business on real world that is why we should not really expect too much on making money out of gambling but only just on pure entertainment.
That is similar to the quotation that too much is bad ,because the bad things will come and more tease you it like you will wanting for more and more . Playing gambling with just and intention of having fun will make any big bad effect on the people because of not aimimg anything in return to win or lose .If you win you will be happy for that its your luck but it doesn't mean you will play and play until the amount you won will lose.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:11:43 AM

That is similar to the quotation that too much is bad ,because the bad things will come and more tease you it like you will wanting for more and more . Playing gambling with just and intention of having fun will make any big bad effect on the people because of not aimimg anything in return to win or lose .If you win you will be happy for that its your luck but it doesn't mean you will play and play until the amount you won will lose.

Well,  it is overwhelming the mixed emotions that we feel in winning because we dont expect that i can win. We can able to buy some stuff and can invest in business if we can win big amount of money but we must be aware that winning in gambling can cause addiction in gambling which cannot be controlled easily. In fact many families have been destroyed due to gambling passions and they don't feel that shame.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:05:40 AM

When winning i always feel that it was my lucky day and i always smile the whole day from that point the only problem is when i feel that way i also find myself so greedy and i wanted to go back and play instead of enjoying the winnings.

Mostly and obviously of course anybody who will win in gambling will definitely going to be happy or going to celebrate this achievement, because after of too much losses, he finally win in gambling. But this winning doesn't mean that you could win everytime you try gambling, sometimes, this happened just to provoke you to gamble more so that the house could make more money from you.
Quadast

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:01:34 AM

When winning i always feel that it was my lucky day and i always smile the whole day from that point the only problem is when i feel that way i also find myself so greedy and i wanted to go back and play instead of enjoying the winnings.

Mostly and obviously of course anybody who will win in gambling will definitely going to be happy or going to celebrate this achievement, because after of too much losses, he finally win in gambling. But this winning doesn't mean that you could win everytime you try gambling, sometimes, this happened just to provoke you to gamble more so that the house could make more money from you.
The fact that I think all the feelings when a gambler is very much deceptive. The fact is that gambling gives a feeling of invincibility and leads to a further game, which can lead to very very bad consequences.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

The fact that I think all the feelings when a gambler is very much deceptive. The fact is that gambling gives a feeling of invincibility and leads to a further game, which can lead to very very bad consequences.
Indeed mate. Some gamblers becomes more challenging when they defeated in a game and they will come back for more to cope with their loses and they don't know how much they have lost because they already clouded their mijds just to win and recover their loses.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Shiller2009

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

I feel like a winner Cheesy It's nice to be in the win, because I can afford everything I need and help others.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

I feel like a winner Cheesy It's nice to be in the win, because I can afford everything I need and help others.

Well i don't see anyone who's won frowning. The reaction would always be positive if you win as there will be many opportunities to do and buy things you want if you have extra money. Sometimes the emotion becomes to high that people brag about them winning so it's really a positive feel.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:21:52 PM

t me everyone may have good feeling, because in gambling game for most of the time we lose money  which made us too much boring, but when we make a win it make us more excited and we really feel too good. 
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

t me everyone may have good feeling, because in gambling game for most of the time we lose money  which made us too much boring, but when we make a win it make us more excited and we really feel too good. 
The winning movement will give one type of different feeling. That full day I will be very active in any work. I normally play sports betting, so I choose some bets but not watch the game every time whenever I heard that my betting team would win it will give me full relaxation. Suppose if I watch my betting match and won my bet it will give full excitement and happiness.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:48:04 PM

The winning movement will give one type of different feeling. That full day I will be very active in any work. I normally play sports betting, so I choose some bets but not watch the game every time whenever I heard that my betting team would win it will give me full relaxation. Suppose if I watch my betting match and won my bet it will give full excitement and happiness.
although i also play gambling on sports, and specially on cricket matches, but in fact i mostly watch full match because i not only do betting on match but i do betting on fancy. and for this purpose it is necessary to watch the match over by over.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:04:46 PM

I feel like I am on top of the world and nothing can stop me. Then I quickly withdraw the game innings and go treat myself to something nice and celebrate my win ! It feels even better to know you have won it !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: