Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering animation work for bitcoin  (Read 300 times)
VansDesign (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:11:56 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2017, 04:52:17 PM by VansDesign

Hi all,

i'm a designer and animator from Italy. I'm looking to work for bitcoin and do a couple of quick gigs in the next few days.

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:56:27 AM

Hi all,

i'm a designer and animator from Italy. I'm looking to work for bitcoin and do a couple of quick gigs in the next few days.
Need to pay some extra bills so im offering discounted prices!

I'm offering intro animations for your logo, website, youtube channel etc. at 100 50$ USD

Here's a few examples: https://gfycat.com/@vansdesign/animations

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a message!
Well you are a newbie and I doubt anyone is going to pay 50 dollars for an animation. Are you willing to go first in the trade or at least offer a vouch copy to someone on this forum so that they can vouch for you?

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
VansDesign (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:10:59 AM

Hi all,

I'm offering intro animations for your logo, website, youtube channel etc. at 100 50$ USD

Well you are a newbie and I doubt anyone is going to pay 50 dollars for an animation. Are you willing to go first in the trade or at least offer a vouch copy to someone on this forum so that they can vouch for you?

I understand, i offer watermarked previews of the final work before requiring a payment of course so i can get feedback and do adjustments if needed.
I'm considering doing the vouch copy if it helps to attest my good intentions, still trying to figure out how everything works around here.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:39:19 AM

Hi all,

I understand, i offer watermarked previews of the final work before requiring a payment of course so i can get feedback and do adjustments if needed.
I'm considering doing the vouch copy if it helps to attest my good intentions, still trying to figure out how everything works around here.
I would recommend that you give someone on this forum that is quite high ranked, a vouch copy. It will definitely help when new customers are thinking about using your service or not. Your idea about the watermarked image is also quite good.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:44:13 AM

Being a newbie doesn't mean his work isn't the amount that he asked for.Of course you can always use an escrow while dealing with him.Offering a vouch copy doesn't mean shit in this case.His profile speaks for himself.Stop misguiding him. (and shit posting)

I would recommend that you give someone on this forum that is quite high ranked, a vouch copy. It will definitely help when new customers are thinking about using your service or not. Your idea about the watermarked image is also quite good.
Again,vouch copy doesn't mean shit when his profile is listed above.

OP : Don't take them seriously.Don't expect anyone to pay you first or deal without an escrow.
VansDesign (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:04:33 AM

Being a newbie doesn't mean his work isn't the amount that he asked for.Of course you can always use an escrow while dealing with him.Offering a vouch copy doesn't mean shit in this case.His profile speaks for himself.Stop misguiding him. (and shit posting)

Again,vouch copy doesn't mean shit when his profile is listed above.

OP : Don't take them seriously.Don't expect anyone to pay you first or deal without an escrow.

I understand that new people are not trusted, i don't expect anyone to pay first.
If i accept a work i will be offering a preview of the final work with a watermark of my username on it, this will be so i can show the work and receive feedback without having the artwork stolen and used without
a payment. Once it's approved and all the final details are in place i will require the payment and then send the non watermarked final work.

I've been reccomend to come here and ask around and offer my services, i've worked for bitcoin many times before outside of the forums and i'm working as a freelancer outside of the crypto scene aswell
Just trying to figure stuff out, i'm fine with using an escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: