Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: From $25 to about $200. My most challenging Trade so far  (Read 2557 times)
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:23:51 PM

one of the worst parts is if you're used to trading on stock indices. Going from 9-4 trading to 24/7 and any moment "pump and dumps" is truly both exciting and depressing  Grin
If you are stock trader then there is a set of fixed time when the markets are open and that is not the case with crypto currencies,but if you look closely some of the major moves happens at a certain time when some countries are awake and if you could figure out when the large volumes are happening then the trick here in virtual currency trading is also fun if you could split the times zones.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:27:22 PM

Not everyone can be as fortunate as you are. I experienced some defeat in trading. Some actions I took because of panic sell and panic buy so I do not think that the price will be inversely proportional. Sometimes in the world of trading an impossible thing, it could happen easily. Everything is hard to predict here.
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:25:20 PM

Trading cryptocurrency is awesome stuff but very very scary. Believe me this thing can ruin you if you don't have a strong heart. Trading Altcoin is definitely not recommended for people with history of heart attack especially  if you're day trading. I have two price notification apps, man those things nearly killed me. I ended up disabling notifications for all the coins am holding except Bitcoin

Ripple was my most challenging Trade & most rewarding. Ethereum was the easiest. My first Trade ever was April this year. I started with Ethereum at $45 sold at about $100 with just $25.

I already withdrew some Bitcoin from my poloniex account twice otherwise I would be worth $232 now.
My aim now is to hit $500 before the end of this year, so help me God.

Hope this inspires you to start trading no matter how small

That is true that trading in crypto is very challenging,
it will kepp you awake and you have to read things and lots of forum Smiley

It is cool that you could get impressive percentage of benefit
Happy trading
Johninthai

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:46:47 PM

through which broker do you guys trade the cryptos ? My stock broker does not offer them ?
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:42:57 PM

Small ìcapital can do business,just make it profit to become abigger capital.after giving space time to see them.am  jusf mak

s
Angel777

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:51:12 PM

Small capital can do business just make it profit to become a bigger calpital.after giving space time to sell than do .set u cjh
Freddy Kurniawan

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:12:39 PM

im newbie... still need to learn alot  Huh Huh Huh
Angel777

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

Small capital can do business  just make it profit to becoming a bigger capital.After roving space time to sell then go selling so that small amount will  become a huge money.So that you can see the challenging work.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

that was a good start. in my experience i make my 20$ into 75$ . that was beginners luck for me. hope it will continue my luck also, just trust our self and do what we want we lose we learn and if we earn we good.
BitZonk

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

Nice performance, fingers crossed for reaching your 500$ goal. The more funds you have - the more you can invest and earn. Snowball effect Grin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:43:47 PM

Hi Ucy,

Thanks for your powerful inspiration.As i am new in trade,I am confused which coin i should start.Can you suggest me which coin i can trade as my first investment.

best regards,
Zrs

Suggestions might lead to your investment be wreck. Much better if you will do some self study about that since you are still on the status of being a confused meaning you don't have idea after all. Spend time to learned those things to avoid confusion.

There are coins that is preferrably fit for long term and short term. One good example for long term is our very own BTCitcoin itself. Long term holding of it can give us profits and it already proven. Now on altcoins, they are much prone to pump and dump so for now don't just invest and joined some discussion here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0

On your journey, you will encountered good comments and troll so better be cautious on how will you analyzed it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: