Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start-Up Investment Group  (Read 578 times)
AMenn (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

This is my first post, however, I have been an avid reader of this forum for years.  I have a question... I would like to start an investment group for individuals close to me that would like to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins, however, may not want to learn about the technology and the how-to.  Is there anything out there currently which would prohibit me from doing so?  Are there other groups similar to this or any resources I may be able to read which would provide me some background on the start-up process?

Granted, I know I can just take their cash and convert to bitcoin within a wallet or buy something on an exchange for someone, however, I am looking for a more formal and legal approach to this.

Any information or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptolot

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:20:37 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2017, 11:04:23 PM by Cryptolot

Do you have a website or even a webdomain to start this venture?
lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:49:22 AM

There is a long way between an idea and the final project. Without a start investment and the right crew it will be a dream. Good luck!

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

This is my first post, however, I have been an avid reader of this forum for years.  I have a question... I would like to start an investment group for individuals close to me that would like to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins, however, may not want to learn about the technology and the how-to.  Is there anything out there currently which would prohibit me from doing so?  Are there other groups similar to this or any resources I may be able to read which would provide me some background on the start-up process?

Granted, I know I can just take their cash and convert to bitcoin within a wallet or buy something on an exchange for someone, however, I am looking for a more formal and legal approach to this.

Any information or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Good thing your investors are just near on you and you are not asking some funds from random people here, But actually you can read some articles where you can found in google but still even if you read some info's outhere it cannot still guarantee that you can earn more money so that you can give back some profits to your investors, Better you should start up alone first so that if you lose on crypto scene well it will not be hurting for you so much since it is your money and nothing handled by other peoples money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 724

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 09:13:49 AM

There is a long way between an idea and the final project. Without a start investment and the right crew it will be a dream. Good luck!
Completely agree on what you have said here,Idea and final project would really be remained as a dream if you don't think up too much on the things which are commonly needed on building it. That's is why hes trying to ask here on this forum and giving him some words related on the things on his mind. Its good that you do have potential partners near you which is an advantage but better to make a solid plan that will able to convinced them to make partnership with you.
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:49:13 AM

The people that are close to you probably trust you and they can entrust their funds into your care but the problem you are having is how to safely multiply the funds and give them some percentage on their investments without losing their money.

By my assumption above, you will need my small investment guide on how to safely earn 5% on your btc every month without any risk.

You may contact me via PM or set up an escrow to handle the deal between us, if you are interested.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:16:54 AM

Completely agree on what you have said here,Idea and final project would really be remained as a dream if you don't think up too much on the things which are commonly needed on building it. That's is why hes trying to ask here on this forum and giving him some words related on the things on his mind. Its good that you do have potential partners near you which is an advantage but better to make a solid plan that will able to convinced them to make partnership with you.

There's so many people asking for partnership onhere but i believe there's only few of them got successfully find their partners but for this post Im totally feel annoyed if he would really find his partner since at first he's newbie and secondly he doesn't have any trust here and might the one he surely earned from here are mostly bad words came from critics.

And as you said solid plan is a very much needed before posting this and also valid identity show off so that trust will be earn aswell as with respect.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: