Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What don't you like about Banks and Banks controlling your money  (Read 5713 times)
fernandoclause

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:39:03 AM

Do you have any gripes about banks
yes I have complaints about banks, because I have to go far using a motorbike to go to a bank and a lot of lines, and waste a lot of my time,
this will be troublesome forever if it is not changed from now on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:20:33 AM

Most peoples hate banks because transaction fee is too high. But not matter we like it or not, we need banks. Banks help us to grow our bussiness because banks have lending facility and keep our money from thief
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:48:43 PM

Banks are a continuous problem. Bureaucracy, time limits, withdrawal / enrollment limits / need to confirm the sources of the daughters. And most importantly - in any crisis simply freeze money on accounts. Continuous minuses.
The fact that banks can simply close their doors in the case of an economic crisis is very bothersome as well, they make guarantees they are going to pay you your money but when the time comes to fulfill their promises they accept they defrauded all the people and now you are the one paying the consequences of their mistakes, that is why I prefer bitcoin over those liars.
That is what we don't like about the bank, when a crisis occurs many banks provide special rules such as limits on the amount of withdrawals, even though it is our money right? they use our money to keep them safe and survive, there is no freedom at the bank, I don't like it..
And this is what I do not understand, why people keep trusting in banks? Since there are many examples of this happening, you only need to look ten years back in the past and you will find several banks that froze the accounts of their clients, which proves the money in your bank account is not yours since you do not control it, it belongs to the banks and they are keeping it there to protect themselves and nothing more, this is why bitcoin is such an incredible currency and will displace banks completely for people people like us.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

The fact that they charge fees unnecessarily makes banks more annoying. Bank fees might be the single most annoying part of having a current or savings account. Sometimes they're hiddimg and sneaking up on you, other times they’re blatantly up front, just taunting you. But in all cases, when you see one of those fees on your monthly statement, you get annoyed. Maybe even angry.

You just get to see charges and you'll be like, how come?. You skipped and ask yourself when you incurred those charges. I mean this is annoying.

Banks also get too much access to your account details. This makes them do and undo.
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

I think that nobody likes when he or she is being controlled and to my mind it is better to avoid control. As I can say, it is better to use btc and ether as they aren't controled by the government
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

The fact that there are many process to do after and before banking your money. They control money in a less volatile motion so the assurance ia secured. Banks are taking care of the money so think which bank is the best that suits of your style because banks do have different system.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

yes I have complaints about banks, because I have to go far using a motorbike to go to a bank and a lot of lines, and waste a lot of my time,

What I dont like about banks is that they only have a small percentage of interest annually to our deposited money, but when we make a loan from the banks, they charge a very high interest in it. That is so unfair because they are using our own money to give us a loan.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:59:40 AM

The fact that there are many process to do after and before banking your money. They control money in a less volatile motion so the assurance ia secured. Banks are taking care of the money so think which bank is the best that suits of your style because banks do have different system.

They all have the same system, working with a fractional reserve and scriptural money. There are also laws that make their products exactly the same as any other banks. (A saving account, for example, has its percentage return based on a rate fixed by a government).
If everyone moves his money from their accounts at the same time you will realize how they were taking care of your money like you suppose.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:29:23 AM

well aside from using my money for their own investments, turning my money into virtual asset that has limited insurance in case of bankruptcy, i think there is none, no other reason why people are still using banks, maybe it is the visual or physical and legal entity to handle finances and is the mainstream medium to transact money related matters. thank God, virtual wallets now exists.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

Lol yeah because the bank has central control. of course when you want to do some things like checking a passbook, and other problems you have to go to the bank office and it's very different from bitcoin where everything is in your gadget. very flexible right?
jarojak

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

I have no problem with bank so far, they help me a lot like I didn't have to hide my money under my mattress.  Buying anything online, I just need to 3 or 4 clicks on my computer to pay.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:33:48 PM

For now I am not a professional user of banking system so is satisfies me 100% I'm not having any issues with my bank I'm not having any problems, so bank is not negative for me.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

What i don't loke is having to wait in line just so i could deposit more money for then to finance for them to get richer. I don't like that i will be charged just so i can have some of my hard earned money. What I don't like is tyat whenever i need my money i have to wait for the banks to open or look for atm machines that are available.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

What i don't loke is having to wait in line just so i could deposit more money for then to finance for them to get richer. I don't like that i will be charged just so i can have some of my hard earned money. What I don't like is tyat whenever i need my money i have to wait for the banks to open or look for atm machines that are available.

Well this are the common things most of us are experiencing that can easily make some easy ways to change it, but yeah, I agree that everytime we go to the banks those long waiting still hasn't change until now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

It's a real hassle trying to wire money to another country, banks will ask you a lot of questions.  You are not even in control of your own money with a bank.  The bank has the final say on everything, they can freeze your accounts whenever they want and block any transactions they don't like.  The central banking system has a  controlling grip on our lives but bitcoin will help us to break free of it.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Well perhaps the reason why people do not like banks is because in banks there's a lot of fuss t, there's alot of regulation so on and so forth before depositing and withdrawing huge money and also it has little interest and they use their money for their business, and is prone to thieves and robbery, unlike bitcoin its decentralized and only you knows your money no one can interfere on it.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:34:50 PM

State made those laws to monitor money laundering. Banks just follow the law and we are still in control of our money even though this law really made it feel like we dont.

There are a lot of unauthorized withdrawals incidents have been reported and some customers don't even get their money back, and banks should keep their customer's security more stable as scammers and hackers gets more intelligeng as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

There is a withdrawal limit in my country.You can withdraw$ 2,000 per month.If the amount exceeds 2000, you will need to provide the Bank with the origin of the funds.
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:22:54 PM

Anyone that works at the bank can see all your account information. Monthly fees, atm fees, overdraft fees. Banks suck!
But they should follow the data policy law. For me the most irritating act of banking is if you will deposit or save money with just 1%interest per year but if you'll have to loan the interest will be 10%.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:03:43 AM

Anyone that works at the bank can see all your account information. Monthly fees, atm fees, overdraft fees. Banks suck!
but on the other hand, these people also promised strict confidentiality to our personal information. also, the monthly fees, atm fees and such are also part of their financial statement. This is to financially track down transactions that are done by the financial institution.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███