Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What coins would you like to see exchanged for on BitBars.net . BTC and LTC are already going to be there!!
Terracoin "TRC" - 2 (1.7%)
Ppcoin "PPC" - 24 (20%)
Namecoin "NMC" - 13 (10.8%)
Feathercoin "FTC" - 40 (33.3%)
Chcoin " CHC" - 30 (25%)
Freicoin  " FRC" - 11 (9.2%)
Total Voters: 120

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitBar exchange. Consolidating your digital wealth  (Read 9747 times)
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:37:52 PM

Can't wait. ETA? and what will the fee be?

getting closer!!!

Why would anyone spend time on setting up an exchange when there aren't even pools up. You must really want to dump your bars on stupid people FAST if that's the priority.
Dont you worry, if he dump, Ill buy Smiley

no pool because its very hard to make one

That's half my point. It's hard to make a pool, so solo mining is only option = only solo miners with GPU clusters will have coins. Priority - Setting up an exchange.
Congratulations, you have perfected the scamcoin!
TruCoin (OP)

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:41:08 PM

getting closer!!!

Why would anyone spend time on setting up an exchange when there aren't even pools up. You must really want to dump your bars on stupid people FAST if that's the priority.

because I believe in BitBar and if we have learned anything from cryto-currency it is powered by belief  Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:51:13 PM

getting closer!!!

because I believe in BitBar and if we have learned anything from cryto-currency it is powered by belief  Grin

a couple more notes. Most people who created pools and exchanges for other alt-coins were part of the pre-mine for said coin. So they had thousands of incentivized resons for the creation of exchanges , pools ect. I don't even have 2BTB to my name .My motives are for pure love and inspiration for this Currency
Seeing how BitBar Had no Pre-mine and wouldn't really matter because the bitbar network  rewards everyone equally

theblazehen

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 06:59:14 PM

getting closer!!!

Me too! pity I cant mine well with 2 kH/s

BURST: BURST-ZRT2-GB5S-A6CS-HBVAE
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 07:54:09 PM

getting closer!!!

Me too! pity I cant mine well with 2 kH/s
even at 1000 k/h haven't found anything all day difficulty is pretty high now , but that's good because it keeps BitBar the elite currency. Easy to mine cyto currency never equates value!!!!!

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 08:45:36 PM

This is great news for BitBar but please only set up this exchange if you or the developers know exactly what you are doing. It has to be extremely secure. You can't knock together a secure exchange in a week.

I am only saying this because if you rush out the exchange too quick and the exchange gets hacked it would be a massive disaster for BitBar's price! Please be patient and get it right, just knowing it is coming will keep people happy! Also, I know of another exchange in the works for this, so if you feel you have bitten off more than you can chew I am sure they can give it a crack (if they follow what I say).

Thanks for the contribution to BitBar.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 08:54:19 PM

This is great news for BitBar but please only set up this exchange if you or the developers know exactly what you are doing. It has to be extremely secure. You can't knock together a secure exchange in a week.

I am only saying this because if you rush out the exchange too quick and the exchange gets hacked it would be a massive disaster for BitBar's price! Please be patient and get it right, just knowing it is coming will keep people happy! Also, I know of another exchange in the works for this, so if you feel you have bitten off more than you can chew I am sure they can give it a crack (if they follow what I say).

Thanks for the contribution to BitBar.

Yes before it ever goes even close to LIVE i am going to have HERO members and members who have perfect record and have been involved with this sort of project to inspect it and make sure it is 100% perfect and also wont allow it to go live tell it is certified 100% safe for the users and the BitBar network  .. thank you  Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 10:15:24 PM

Whats coins could you like to see on the BitBar exchange? What coins are worth to be traded for Bitbar?

blastbob

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 10:16:15 PM

Whats coins could you like to see on the BitBar exchange? What coins are worth to be traded for Bitbar?

Its enough with BTC and LTC

Bitrated user: blastbob.
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 10:20:14 PM

Sounds good !!!!!

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 10:56:22 PM

Sounds good !!!!!

Devcoin. Put up Devcoin and Bitcoin currency pair and you can claim the bounty for roughly 9-14 BTC worth of DVC (exchange must have SSL and be secure for that Smiley
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:00:17 PM

Sounds good !!!!!

Devcoin. Put up Devcoin and Bitcoin currency pair and you can claim the bounty for roughly 9-14 BTC worth of DVC (exchange must have SSL and be secure for that Smiley

BTC and LTC.
sterob

Activity: 175

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 11:25:58 PM

hi, i am new here so how do you guys normally conduct a trade? praying on mercy of stranger to not scam you after you sent your coin?

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 12:09:57 AM

hi, i am new here so how do you guys normally conduct a trade? praying on mercy of stranger to not scam you after you sent your coin?

i would just wait for the BitBar exchange to get up and running with 100% secure trading !!!

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 12:41:34 AM

looks like diff is at 500k go BitBar  Grin

TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 01:59:28 AM

going rate on BitBar is  7-10 BTC for 1BTB BitBar oh yes you reading it right. These are low ball numbers seeing how 1 BitBar could equate out to 10-100 BTC per BTB .Also remember BitBar is a BAR of gold Not a Coin

mtbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 1000

Etherscan.io

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:08:30 AM

there is google docs exchange here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194584.0

Look at account age, past trades. I would not put too much weight for post counts alone especially for newly created accounts

EtherScan::Ethereum Block Explorer | BlockScan::Coming Soon
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:40:08 AM

thank you to who-ever sent me the donation!!! really helps keep us motivated when the project gets tough

zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:49:42 AM

going rate on BitBar is  7-10 BTC for 1BTB BitBar oh yes you reading it right. These are low ball numbers seeing how 1 BitBar could equate out to 10-100 BTC per BTB .Also remember BitBar is a BAR of gold Not a Coin

What the heck?? I wish i got more, stupid 800kh!
TruCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:50:10 AM

there is google docs exchange here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194584.0

Look at account age, past trades. I would not put too much weight for post counts alone especially for newly created accounts

+1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: