Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MillionDollarBitcoinPage.com - Be a part of Bitcoin Revolution!  (Read 576 times)
milliondollarbitcoinpage (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 05:40:20 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 11:18:48 AM by milliondollarbitcoinpage

Hi Friends!,
I am launching MillionDollarBitcoinPage.com today. I am inviting all crypto currency Enthusiast.
I feel this is the right time to spread the words around the globe about crypto currency.
My ultimate goal is promote crypto currency related startups and bring technology which leads to Equal Distribution and Less Manipulated Crypto Currency System in Market.

I am inviting all advertisers and other people who interested to be a part of Million Dollar Biotin Homepage https://milliondollarbitcoinpage.com/

My website is like crypto currency economy (Early investors get huge return on their investment). Early advertisers will get more exposure in coming days due to increase in website views and I believe crypto currency economy will be booming in next coming years and will replace traditional payment system.

If you have any questions or suggestions, or if you would like further information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Wish me Luck and I need your support. Thanks! BTC Smiley BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 06:41:52 AM

So this page is a giant advertisement, from which you get all the ad revenue?

Do you really think that advertisers will clamour to get space on this grid of yours with no actual reason for visitors to go on the site?

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:23:32 AM

Please explain to me your USP and WIIFM?Huh

Thank you!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:46:38 AM

Do you really think that advertisers will clamour to get space on this grid of yours with no actual reason for visitors to go on the site?

Its not like rush sale right now. I want to go smoothly. Its like bitcoin its launched but no one noticed but times goes people start to notice and started to invest. Early adopter / investor made good money. My website will get buzz day by day so It will bring new visitors and they will visit advertisers. As example if any one bought 10 x 10 pixel box = 100 pixel which will cost them BTC 0.10 BTC is equal to 240 USD as per current exchange rate. My website will live minimum 5 year or more so each year costing is 48 USD per year. Suppose in 5 years of time if advertiser get 50000 unique visitors then advert cost them 0.96 USD per CPM which is not bad. (Note: Numbers are just example)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Its not like rush sale right now. I want to go smoothly. Its like bitcoin its launched but no one noticed but times goes people start to notice and started to invest. Early adopter / investor made good money. My website will get buzz day by day so It will bring new visitors and they will visit advertisers. As example if any one bought 10 x 10 pixel box = 100 pixel which will cost them BTC 0.10 BTC is equal to 240 USD as per current exchange rate. My website will live minimum 5 year or more so each year costing is 48 USD per year. Suppose in 5 years of time if advertiser get 50000 unique visitors then advert cost them 0.96 USD per CPM which is not bad. (Note: Numbers are just example)

No one will will go there to look at ad click on it go to site , buy something and the advertiser get positive ROI, this is never going to happen in the real world! Yes, maybe you can sell this for $240 but that will be negative ROI for advertiser they can kiss their ad bucks good buy! That's my evaluation and it's oposite of yours and I think mine is close to the truth then your is. So my advice is that this is a very bad investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:08:51 AM

Honestly the whole concept don't understand if what is all about.. And looks like its an advertisement that you can only choose if how much pixel you want and pay per pixel you set? i am right?
And how they can receive any traffic from your website when they're buy pixel in your site.. ?

I suggest to make an youtube video how does your service works ..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:15:58 AM

Please explain to me your USP and WIIFM?Huh

Thank you!

USP
- Limited Ad space available for 5 or more years will bring viewers to advertisers. (Day by Day crypto currency related search / topics growing which leads to more viewers)
https://milliondollarbitcoinpage.com/why.php

WIIFM
There is in your benefit is my benefit.
Advertisers will advertise on my website. I will work on bring visitors to my website for advertisers.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 08:25:21 AM

No one will will go there to look at ad click on it go to site , buy something and the advertiser get positive ROI, this is never going to happen in the real world! Yes, maybe you can sell this for $240 but that will be negative ROI for advertiser they can kiss their ad bucks good buy! That's my evaluation and it's oposite of yours and I think mine is close to the truth then your is. So my advice is that this is a very bad investment.

Success and Failure part of life. Same way in advertising some advertisers pay lots of money for advertising but dont get ROI and sometimes people get good ROI spending small amount. The idea is only for who believe in it and looking for long term ROI
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

Back in 2005 a guy made a website with 1,000,000 pixels and eventually sold all of them and made $1,000,000, since then a lot of people have tried to replicate this selling pixels on websites.

http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 10:31:50 AM

Idea is slimier but this website is for bitcoin and crypto currency is emerging market so wherever I am doing via million dollar bitcoin homepage it will for mutual benefit.
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:13:10 PM

Back in 2005 a guy made a website with 1,000,000 pixels and eventually sold all of them and made $1,000,000, since then a lot of people have tried to replicate this selling pixels on websites.
The key is that 1,000,000 pixels with 0.001 Bitcoin would actually end up being about $2,400,000 at current rates. 

I've seen a lot of good things where you have a lot of pixels and freedom is allowed, like r/place for example.  But this is just one big advertisement, and its traffic is basically restricted to cryptocurrency nerds.

Sometimes the Internet can be ridiculous, but come on.  This guy isn't getting rich like this.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:39:57 PM

The key is that 1,000,000 pixels with 0.001 Bitcoin would actually end up being about $2,400,000 at current rates.  

I've seen a lot of good things where you have a lot of pixels and freedom is allowed, like r/place for example.  But this is just one big advertisement, and its traffic is basically restricted to cryptocurrency nerds.

Sometimes the Internet can be ridiculous, but come on.  This guy isn't getting rich like this.

When I started to work on project Bitcoin price was 1000 to 1200 USD. it just jumped in last month. I am focusing on crypto currency related advertiser but website traffic will be organic so all kind of user will visit website as example. my website ranked in top ten in bing.com and yahoo search for keywords are: million dollar bitcoin, million dollar bitcoin page, million dollar bitcoin homepage
My fb page in top ten in google for: million dollar bitcoin page

And day by day website traffic will grow which will beneficial to advertiser end of the day.

All pixel ads will be in one svg file will show on homepage - https://milliondollarbitcoinpage.com/
Individual advertiser ads will show here - https://milliondollarbitcoinpage.com/advertisers.php
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:11:42 PM

Is it a reboot or a new site, because I saw a similar site offering the same services on this forum few months back.
Also I would like to ask what would be the main motive behind the users visiting this site, because this site would have no content and would be flooded with just some advertisements?

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:21:57 PM

Is it a reboot or a new site, because I saw a similar site offering the same services on this forum few months back.
Also I would like to ask what would be the main motive behind the users visiting this site, because this site would have no content and would be flooded with just some advertisements?

Its new website. I already ranking in top for some keywords in search engine which will divert traffic to my website and which leads to visit for advertiser. Second thing is that once I will have enough advertisers on web. I will put some addon like blogs etc. Main motive is promote crypto currency and its startups. People visit my website if they find any advert they visit their website. If they like they join them it converted as leads for advertiser.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: