Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [free] help with your stuck transaction  (Read 4841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chandu141

Activity: 383
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

Hello sir,

Thanks for the service.

My stuck transaction id: 1efd12306446607666f28d6a4d47134621e933b9be6948e63906575b0e3453c2
sender/receiver: sending to myself from yobit.net exchange
https://blockchain.info/address/127dtz5HEn7TGXwezTB3F69aAZkjQkUSZD

it's like almost 2 days  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Haputa

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:47:33 PM

--snip--
Transaction ID: 3bf2e0fdd4a9ad01b83c679f83c247d019ecfa6f18c4fd075978b2c47075200a
--snip--

Appologies for the lack of intel.

I am both sender (from MultibitHD) and receiver (to Kraken). I have learned so far that the problem is caused due to low fee per byte.

I do hope to settle this transaction within the next few days, any idea what I can do best in this situation? Would waiting a little longer cause a the transaction to be refunded or what would happen if it doesn't get confirmed in the next few days?

Thanks for any help!

Since the receiver is an exchange, this pretty much rules out CPFP, the tx isn't opt-in RBF so that's out of the question to...
Multibit HD is no longer supported, if you move away from multibit HD to electrum (tutorial can be found here: https://multibit.org/blog/2017/07/26/multibit-shutdown.html), you SHOULD be able to follow my wizard on http://www.mocacinno.com/page/feechecker to create, sign and broadcast a transaction double spending the inputs of the unconfirmed transaction using electrum

Already helped me a long way here, thanks again for that. You're doing great work!

I have switched to electrum succesfully. Now I want to do the double spending, but feel uncertain if I'm doing this absolutely correctly. So I will bother you one more time, to make sure not to make any mistakes.

If I understand correctly, I now have to create a new transaction from Electrum. I enter the same address in 'pay to' and the same amount. Then send the transaction and broadcast it? Is that all?
bitleo80

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:24:34 PM

Do you know how much a miner would charge for this? Any recommentation of a reliable one right now with a not so expensive bounty?

Also, any idea if the free btc.com accelerator is working? I've tried about 20 times already when the clocks turns (i.e. 10:00:00am), but I always get the message that 100 limit has been reached.

Thanks!

There are 2 working ones with an easy enduser gui.
tx: f78d950a689f8bd6835bbf50c987505f678751d520891c09411ce6d2d903033f
size: 225 bytes
https://pushtx.btc.com/ => $72
https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ (paid service at 0.01 BTC/kb) => 0.00225 BTC (= about $40)

Viabtc IS working, but heavily abused... Chances of succesfully pushing a tx are very slim

How do I rebroadcast the transaction?

That's pretty easy, you just submit it to one of the nodes that created a gui for this task.
As a matter of fact, Timelord2067 created a thread where he collects nodes that allow rebroadcasting transactions (it includes my node  Cheesy)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938621.0;topicseen

So to be safe, I'm goona ask u.
I will have to download the sharp pusher and input my raw transaction.
And my raw transaction can be gotten from the mempool @ http://www.mocacinno.com/page/getraw
am i right?

I've never used that tool, but the author is a verified member of the community, so that should be safe, yes Smiley

https://blockchain.info/tx/10e73afed28968ebc6929dd53774e61198031ee39d2de57d71638eb275c8993e

this transaction above has been stuck for 17 days and is now hurting me as I am getting error code 26 - so cannot send funds now. please help!

sorry, but it's almost impossible to help you without knowing the basic information, as specified in the very first post in this thread. It's obvious why the tx is stuck tough: it has a 5 sat/byte fee, while the optimal fee is 720 sat/byte

Thanks. As far as actually paying to accelerate ($72 to btc or $40 to viabtc), is there any difference between doing with any of them? Looks like btc.com I just pay online with a credit card and  I have e-mailed viabtc, but haven't received any answer. Also, do you think I could pay for this and my transaction still not be processed?
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

How do I rebroadcast the transaction?

That's pretty easy, you just submit it to one of the nodes that created a gui for this task.
As a matter of fact, Timelord2067 created a thread where he collects nodes that allow rebroadcasting transactions (it includes my node  Cheesy)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938621.0;topicseen

Again, for my transaction, I am both the sender and receiver. What other methods do i have?
ajpalmervt

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:30:32 PM

Hi Mocacinno -

Thanks for creating this help thread! I'm also experiencing difficulties, though I fully accept they're a result of my own lack of understanding of the current transaction climate... I hope I've appropriately listed everything.

transaction id: 3471bffae48a22a14d7791a24aa95a992b44116179cd7ad9e1b0c502fa6f26c7
sender/receiver: both
addresses:  12khGTi51tRpK4xNYuaxCyK4qEZ5FoiA75 is the sending address, 33QGRwsykMm6UAHNjjvG3YU5JNNe6tMZdg is the receiving address
wallet software: sending wallet is blockchain.info, receiving end is a kraken exchange account
mempool: yes, i have checked http://www.mocacinno.com/page/getraw, entered my transaction id, and i was shown the raw transaction, so this transaction is in your mempool
something strange: no, i have checked for unconfirmed parents, dust outputs and double spends on blockchain.info, and could not find any anomalies
rectified situation: yes, in the future i'll use dynamic fees, and set the slider all the way to the right AND i'll use http://www.mocacinno.com/page/feeestimate for a second opinion
tip: My bits are all tied up in this transaction, but if you're able to help I will gladly send a tip after the tx goes through!

Thanks for any help you can provide!
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:35:24 PM

under blockchain how can i change the fee? i usually just press send and let them choose the fees. have never had this issue.
There is a link on the send dialog that says "customise fee"... Use that or "priority fee"

I sent bitcoins from blockchain.info to binance exchange, its been three days. previous transaction using the sat/b fee's went thru ok, so i assumed this transaction would too.

transaction info is here blockchain.info/tx/6af5a2353258604070564969fc7629f128e69e280a8214ddfdd27db415fda59d
- You don't have control of the receiving wallet, so CPFP is not an option.
- I don't believe that b.info provides any RBF facility
- Fee was 90 sats/byte... so ViaBTC is an option, but VERY difficult to get in these days... I am about 99% convinced that the AntPool accelerator no longer works (most likely due to abuse Sad)
- I believe b.info does enable you to export private keys (or at least has a recovery seed which you can use to get private keys), so exporting and importing into another wallet that would allow you to create a double spend is a possibility.

transaction id: 709c8e5894b8eb55b4a7dcc222c88a000578dcb179a5dff06db40af7630a99cb

wallet software: Bitcoin Armory 0.96.3.99 (was 0.96.0 at the original time of sending) in conjunction with Bitcoin Core version v0.15.1 on windows 10
mempool: yes, i have checked http://www.mocacinno.com/page/getraw, entered my transaction id, and i was shown the raw transaction, so this transaction is in your mempool
something strange: As far as I can tell, no. I tried clearing/abandoning the transaction after 3 days in Armory, and then tried to do a double spend, but there was a mempool conflict and it wouldn't let me broadcast the transaction attempt. So now I'm either stuck waiting for the transaction to be abandoned by nodes around the world, or just trying to push it through I guess?

Any advice on how to proceed here would be awesome! Just not sure how long it's going to take to have the transaction abandoned, so if it's possible to push it through, would just prefer that then. Cheers! Cheesy
Armory is a fairly complex client... I suspect that the issue with resending is just that your transaction is still in the mempool of various nodes... Unfortunately you cannot do anything about their setup and when they choose to drop your transaction.

Given your transaction is also in mocacinno's mempool, it would appear your transaction is fairly well propagated.

Try ViaBTC... Very difficult at the moment, or wait it out... Not much else that can be done Undecided

Possibly try broadcasting your double spend via some of the broadcast services here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_broadcasting

My stuck transaction id: 1efd12306446607666f28d6a4d47134621e933b9be6948e63906575b0e3453c2
sender/receiver: sending to myself from yobit.net exchange
https://blockchain.info/address/127dtz5HEn7TGXwezTB3F69aAZkjQkUSZD
291 sats/byte fee... Not the worst fee in the world, it's just that fees are ridiculously large at the moment Sad

There is a chance your transaction will confirm "naturally", but likely to take a few more days Undecided

Unless you want to try a CPFP, your best bet is ViaBTC (maybe AntPool, but like I've previously mentioned, I'm fairly certain AntPool no longer works)

I know it's a long shot, but is there any chance you can help with the transaction below:
https://chain.so/tx/BTC/2670f330b81947af83adfdfc3be0ae9c9941e1923a38f635424f740dd3cd7407
I'm getting hopeless Sad
This is the topic concerning it but no one has an answer:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2591165.0
Given the massive chain of unconfirmed transactions, there really isn't anything you can do but wait... Unless you feel like paying $$$ to attempt the mother of all CPFP transactions! Tongue

Also, the reason your transaction doesn't show anywhere is because a lot of nodes don't like creating long unconfirmed chains, I believe the default limit is like 20-25... Some nodes will only hold a few... Once the parents start confirming, your transaction will eventually show up.

The service you are using is fundamentally broken. They need to fix their shit and start batching transactions rather than creating stupidly long chains of unconfirmed transactions.

If I were you, I'd seriously consider using a different service in the future if they don't change their system!

If I understand correctly, I now have to create a new transaction from Electrum. I enter the same address in 'pay to' and the same amount. Then send the transaction and broadcast it? Is that all?
No. Double spending requires that you use the same inputs... If you just create a new transaction without knowing what you're doing, you could spend "different" coins and end up sending 2 payments! Best wait for mocacinno to help! Wink

Thanks. As far as actually paying to accelerate ($72 to btc or $40 to viabtc), is there any difference between doing with any of them? Looks like btc.com I just pay online with a credit card and  I have e-mailed viabtc, but haven't received any answer. Also, do you think I could pay for this and my transaction still not be processed?
Not really any difference... Check which one has the most hash rate here (www.btc.com) they're theoretically more likely to find a block...

The is always a chance you pay and nothing happens... Although these services are a lot more reputable than the other pay to accelerate services like confirmtx.com etc... Btc.com and ViaBTC are both large, well known mining pools and as legit as you get in the crypto world Tongue

Again, for my transaction, I am both the sender and receiver. What other methods do i have?
If you're sending/receiving from a "proper" wallet with coin control and control of private keys etc... You can probably CPFP, double spend and possibly RBF

transaction id: 3471bffae48a22a14d7791a24aa95a992b44116179cd7ad9e1b0c502fa6f26c7
addresses:  12khGTi51tRpK4xNYuaxCyK4qEZ5FoiA75 is the sending address, 33QGRwsykMm6UAHNjjvG3YU5JNNe6tMZdg is the receiving address
wallet software: sending wallet is blockchain.info, receiving end is a kraken exchange account
As above..

- Fee was 65 sats/byte... so ViaBTC is an option, but VERY difficult to get in these days... I am about 99% convinced that the AntPool accelerator no longer works (most likely due to abuse Sad)
- I believe b.info does enable you to export private keys (or at least has a recovery seed which you can use to get private keys), so exporting and importing into another wallet that would allow you to create a double spend is a possibility.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
Haputa

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:54:20 PM

No. Double spending requires that you use the same inputs... If you just create a new transaction without knowing what you're doing, you could spend "different" coins and end up sending 2 payments! Best wait for mocacinno to help! Wink

Good thing I have not taken action yet, cheers for the heads up!

I don't know then what the same inputs means, I thought it would be the address and amount you 'put in', but I'm just a scrub.
ajpalmervt

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:17 PM

As above..

- Fee was 65 sats/byte... so ViaBTC is an option, but VERY difficult to get in these days... I am about 99% convinced that the AntPool accelerator no longer works (most likely due to abuse Sad)
[/quote]

HCP thanks for the reply - could you possibly provide a link I could read that could help me figure out how to do this process? I'm admittedly a little slow on the technical side of creating these transactions...
Panoramix84

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:06:45 AM

Hi mocacinno, I know you are very busy now, but I would appreciate if you can help me.
   the transaction id: 57d4ce0991492435fff57b8963fb91b0b242289b7448f314e0967c7ef1abc801
    wether or not you're the sender or the receiver (or both); both
    which of the addresses used in the stsuck belong to your wallet (also list the change addresses). I can also work the other way around: in this case, tell me which address you were trying to fund: I was sending my funds to 15PSwTez6eoPzQquBuTzxtvSsVxUmwWBhA
    which wallet software you're using; I used CEX.io to Binance
    acknowledge that your transaction is in my mempool (check requirement 2 ^^)
    acknowledge there's nothing "strange" going on with your transaction
    acknowledge you will rectify your situation, so that in the future you'll add sufficient fees... I will not help accelerate transactions for freeloaders that just keep cheaping out on the fees!!!
    if you tipped me, you can list the transaction id of the tip (not required)
Chilean Dwarf

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:26:27 AM

49d3be370996ba5104d50e7e2e9d29eb20019adf02e2d388afcffbd6f3b7b8ee

8 days !!!! omg, now i want to pay for it, but they ask me for 70usd to accelerate this
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4315

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:32:08 AM

the transaction id: 57d4ce0991492435fff57b8963fb91b0b242289b7448f314e0967c7ef1abc801
    wether or not you're the sender or the receiver (or both); both
    which wallet software you're using; I used CEX.io to Binance
You've sent from one online wallet where you don't have access to the private keys to another online wallet where you don't have access to the private keys.

You cannot do CPFP
You cannot do RBF

Your only options are transaction accelerators... You can try ViaBTC (very very difficult to use these days) or pay BTC.com or ViaBTC (or contact the F2Pool guys macbook-air and/or quickseller).

Either that or simply wait.

49d3be370996ba5104d50e7e2e9d29eb20019adf02e2d388afcffbd6f3b7b8ee
8 days !!!! omg, now i want to pay for it, but they ask me for 70usd to accelerate this
You have a fee of 18sats/byte when recommended are 800+ Roll Eyes even 8 days ago they were a lot higher than 18... They were like 350-400+

Refer: https://bitcoinfees.earn.com and https://btc.com/stats/unconfirmed-tx

If your wallet supports it, try RBF... If you control the receiving address, try CPFP... If neither of those options are available... Then either join the thousands of people trying for a near mythical slot on ViaBTC free... Or pay. Avoid the lesser known paid accelerators... Most are scams

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
judgememes

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:33:59 AM

This you are doing is great !! Keep it up.
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 4911

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

A big thanks to HCP for helping me get trough the many requests... Couldn't do this without a little help from time to time  Grin

It looks like this is the only question left open at the moment:

I don't know then what the same inputs means, I thought it would be the address and amount you 'put in', but I'm just a scrub.

I'll create a double spending transaction for you... The only thing i wanted to ask: could you tell me which output value i can take the extra fee from? You're funding 1Nejxrk4Y9Q2eQ6YTd3hMi46uSnnN4Ghbn and 3AbZaaKj4ZVomw4YKTTpraqQYbaesByTpJ, i'll have to reduce one of these outputs to leave room for a bigger fee... It's up to you to pick witch one.

Once you tell me where to take the fee from, i'll create an unsigned transaction, since you moved to electrum, you *should* be able to sign said transaction with your electrum wallet and broadcast it afterwards. It's been a while since i last did this, so i hope it still works, but i don't think it'll be a big problem

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Flater

Activity: 136
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:16:59 AM

I would be glad if you can help with:

92fedc84404843ff4d46c385aefb75b46e179668941107bcbfac795680b2af63

Thank you

www.bitairt.io - World First Artificial Intelligence Artist on the Blockchain - Start to collect !
Leprechaun Luck?

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

transaction id: 709c8e5894b8eb55b4a7dcc222c88a000578dcb179a5dff06db40af7630a99cb

wallet software: Bitcoin Armory 0.96.3.99 (was 0.96.0 at the original time of sending) in conjunction with Bitcoin Core version v0.15.1 on windows 10
something strange: As far as I can tell, no. I tried clearing/abandoning the transaction after 3 days in Armory, and then tried to do a double spend, but there was a mempool conflict and it wouldn't let me broadcast the transaction attempt. So now I'm either stuck waiting for the transaction to be abandoned by nodes around the world, or just trying to push it through I guess?

Any advice on how to proceed here would be awesome! Just not sure how long it's going to take to have the transaction abandoned, so if it's possible to push it through, would just prefer that then. Cheers! Cheesy
Armory is a fairly complex client... I suspect that the issue with resending is just that your transaction is still in the mempool of various nodes... Unfortunately you cannot do anything about their setup and when they choose to drop your transaction.

Given your transaction is also in mocacinno's mempool, it would appear your transaction is fairly well propagated.

Try ViaBTC... Very difficult at the moment, or wait it out... Not much else that can be done Undecided

Possibly try broadcasting your double spend via some of the broadcast services here: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_broadcasting

Thanks for that! Hmm, so there's no other way of going around creating a double-spend or CPFP transaction then? Guess I shouldn't have waited 3 days before abandoning the transaction from the wallet :/

Also, how would I know when the transaction gets successfully abandoned? When it shows up as transaction not found? I hope my constant refreshing of that page isn't actually rebroadcasting it haha:

https://blockchain.info/tx/709c8e5894b8eb55b4a7dcc222c88a000578dcb179a5dff06db40af7630a99cb

mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 09:53:59 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2623977.msg26708754#msg26708754 please see this thread. If you can help me i will give you positive trust. for the good work. thanks

I gave a reply in your thread.

I would be glad if you can help with:

92fedc84404843ff4d46c385aefb75b46e179668941107bcbfac795680b2af63

Thank you

you used a fee of 267 sat/byte, while at this moment the optimal fee for a 95% of getting into the next 3 blocks is 900 sat/byte.
If you want me to give you some advice on how to potentially solve the problem, i need a lot more information, as stipulated in the very first post of this thread

Thanks for that! Hmm, so there's no other way of going around creating a double-spend or CPFP transaction then? Guess I shouldn't have waited 3 days before abandoning the transaction from the wallet :/

Also, how would I know when the transaction gets successfully abandoned? When it shows up as transaction not found? I hope my constant refreshing of that page isn't actually rebroadcasting it haha:

https://blockchain.info/tx/709c8e5894b8eb55b4a7dcc222c88a000578dcb179a5dff06db40af7630a99cb

Don't worry your transaction doesn't get rebroadcasted by refreshing that page Wink
As soon as you stop rebroadcasting, the number of nodes having your transaction in their mempool will start to decline. It'll take a long time before ALL nodes dropped your tx, but that shouldn't be a problem.
If you're creating a double spend, i see no harm in starting to broadcast it once or twice a day, starting a couple hours after you stop rebroadcasting

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

How to increase my transaction chances to confirm? what happen if my transaction not confirm? it will gone my btc or it will back to my exchanges site.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ecb50b59d4e736bec82f6e536490bd8818f6fe86aef6190a82374b6293c1b3bf
https://blockchain.info/tx/2660d6e1d86f13574758e0cfbad965fb7d042aebed0ea581b12ea287e08c568e
Please help me.

I already posted a reply to your question in your thread... I get dozens of help requests a day (in this thread, on the forum, over PM, via twitter, via email, on other fora,...) , please don't duplicate requests, it gets very confusing for me this way.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
smalls51286

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:23:14 AM

Hi I am hoping someone could help me out.... I have been waiting 3 days for this transaction to go through and it's still saying unconfirmed. is there anything I can do. I've tried Via btc  (Submissions beyond limit) & Confirm TX (invalid transaction) I know the fee is small which hasn't helped but this is my total funds.

Date: 12/18/2017 09:05
To: colins BCOIN 3Cf4Yp8XkQHoux8qarTFGdfeUTCNNugKYM
Debit: -0.05913708 BTC
Transaction fee: -0.00000190 BTC
Net amount: -0.05913898 BTC
Transaction ID: d3082c4348ef2c8c8b0fe49351f8ae0e29998e97636491c0aa72f5927f334624
Transaction total size: 190 bytes
Output index: 0
Haputa

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:26:29 AM

A big thanks to HCP for helping me get trough the many requests... Couldn't do this without a little help from time to time  Grin

It looks like this is the only question left open at the moment:

I'll create a double spending transaction for you... The only thing i wanted to ask: could you tell me which output value i can take the extra fee from? You're funding 1Nejxrk4Y9Q2eQ6YTd3hMi46uSnnN4Ghbn and 3AbZaaKj4ZVomw4YKTTpraqQYbaesByTpJ, i'll have to reduce one of these outputs to leave room for a bigger fee... It's up to you to pick witch one.

Once you tell me where to take the fee from, i'll create an unsigned transaction, since you moved to electrum, you *should* be able to sign said transaction with your electrum wallet and broadcast it afterwards. It's been a while since i last did this, so i hope it still works, but i don't think it'll be a big problem

I do appreciate you want to do this for me, but if you don't mind too much, I would prefer to learn how to do this myself.

If you rather just handle this one for me, around 700sat/byte (1.5mBTC) is what Electrum automatically puts the fee on. This is fine if you think that is what it takes at the moment. Take it from 1Nejxrk4Y9Q2eQ6YTd3hMi46uSnnN4Ghbn. I do see a Sign and Broadcast button when I preview a transaction, so I should be able to handle it from there.

Thanks again.
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:35:54 AM

How to increase my transaction chances to confirm? what happen if my transaction not confirm? it will gone my btc or it will back to my exchanges site.
https://blockchain.info/tx/ecb50b59d4e736bec82f6e536490bd8818f6fe86aef6190a82374b6293c1b3bf
https://blockchain.info/tx/2660d6e1d86f13574758e0cfbad965fb7d042aebed0ea581b12ea287e08c568e
Please help me.

I already posted a reply to your question in your thread... I get dozens of help requests a day (in this thread, on the forum, over PM, via twitter, via email, on other fora,...) , please don't duplicate requests, it gets very confusing for me this way.
I just want to know what will happen if my transaction didn't confirm? what will happen to my BTC? Its possible will be gone or not?

If your transaction doesn't confirm, and it's not rebroadcasted, the nodes will remove the tx from their mempools and according to the network, it'll be like the tx never existed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████