Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134530 times)
basket ball

Activity: 971
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

Hi Guys! Don't forget to register to "Activate Your OAX Tokens" ASAP so you will be all ready to trade by the 29 July.

Go here!

https://registration.openanx.org/

All you need to begin is an email and the ETH address you used to contribute, we'll contact you individual if we require more info!

hi there, is this for investors? or also for bounty participants? and where can we trade the OAX tokens sir?

Hello, ImGenius! It's for investors only. Bounty participants don't need to register.
The OAX Foundation prefer don't speculate on this question. Let's wait and see.
Lol
Why if we didny receive reward for boutny program?
Can you Can you take responsibility?

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:47:04 PM

Hi Guys! Don't forget to register to "Activate Your OAX Tokens" ASAP so you will be all ready to trade by the 29 July.

Go here!

All you need to begin is an email and the ETH address you used to contribute, we'll contact you individual if we require more info!

hi there, is this for investors? or also for bounty participants? and where can we trade the OAX tokens sir?

Hello, ImGenius! It's for investors only. Bounty participants don't need to register.
Lol

You will receive your reward 29th July - it has been said many many times!
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:04:32 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 09:47:36 PM by bitvoyager

Go here!

Lol

The Foundation prefer don't speculate on the theme of exchanges.
Bounty hunters will get their reward on or about July 29th.
Thanks for the participation in the OAX campaign, basket ball!
Thank you z0n0 for clarifying the question!

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:48:47 PM

The signature campaign spreadsheet is ready to be final! Please double check that the payout amount is correct:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gjOzsKO1TudeUx-cr9bNiCj0MSf2SwAVAEm50era6Y0/edit#gid=1657484316
If there are any last minute changes, please use the request to review form available here -> https://goo.gl/forms/y3tmYwcQbN2rA7Ws2
Last minute disputes submissions will be allowed until July 13 15:00 HKT ! After this point, I will consider changes and freeze the document!

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:23:54 PM

Meet our team: Peter

About the openANX team:
The launch and groundwork of openANX is currently being coordinated by ANX International and veteran advisors from the industry. Founded in 2013, ANX International is a Hong Kong-based, market leading FinTech company specializing in blockchain technology. Its development team is among the world's largest with proven ability of operating ANXPRO, one of the longest running bitcoin trading platform in Asia. Highly experienced in cryptocurrency with passion to match, the openANX team consists of the industry's brightest technology, business and legal minds.

Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfz2fuowp6g

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 04:21:38 AM

Great Post bitvoyager!

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 07:02:00 AM

Go here!

Lol

Is everyone clear on this? 29 July for bounty and token activation. If you are a bounty Hunter you will get your OAX tokens to the address provided, if you purchased tokens, you will need to register to activate!

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

The signature campaign spreadsheet is ready to be final! Please double check that the payout amount is correct:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gjOzsKO1TudeUx-cr9bNiCj0MSf2SwAVAEm50era6Y0/edit#gid=1657484316
If there are any last minute changes, please use the request to review form available here -> https://goo.gl/forms/y3tmYwcQbN2rA7Ws2
Last minute disputes submissions will be allowed until July 13 15:00 HKT ! After this point, I will consider changes and freeze the document!

Investors should register as soon as possible!

Bounty participants don't need to register!
If you are a bounty Hunter you will get your "active" OAX tokens to the address provided on or about July 29th.

Thanks to all for the participation in the OAX Bounty program!

ANX Marketing

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 02:36:06 AM

Hi from the openANX team!

Thank you for your support of the openANX project, we appreciate your contribution and are hard at work on the next steps. We’d like to make sure you’re ready for the 29 July, when OAX Tokens become transferable.

For that to happen, you will need to go here;

Log in to the account you registered and add the ETH address you sent your initial contribution from. This allows us to release the OAX Tokens at that wallet address.

Once you’ve added the ETH address, you are all set for the 29th and your tokens will unlock automatically and be ready to transfer.

Thanks!

THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO BOUNTY HUNTERS, WHO WILL GET THEIR TOKENS TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ON OR ABOUT THE 29th

skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:54:33 AM

Good project.
 Good luck.
I want to join in social bounty.
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:43:06 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 01:31:31 PM by bitvoyager

Good project.
 Good luck.
I want to join in social bounty.

The Social Bounty finished already.
Monitor the thread, perhaps in a while there will be a new campaign here.
Thank you for good wishes and interest to the OAX paltform, skaynet!
You may learn more about the project at https://www.openanx.org/en/

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:29:10 PM

openANX Community

These could be considered the main ideas that brought so many people to the same group. There were a lot of discussions
about how openANX could achieve these goals, how it could be a real alternative to the traditional exchange and, one of most
discussed topic, with a little awe, how and when openANX will apply the KYC/AML policies to backers.

For these reasons –thanks to Tiarnan, the Bounty Manager- there was an AMA with the Dev. Hugh Madden.

Here some most interesting AMA questions:

- Could you explain the policies you want to adopt regards KYC?
- What exchanges are involved in OAX token trade?
- May I ask what kind of relationship (if any) is there between the OpenANX and the ANXPro platforms?
- Which are the main advantages to join the platform?

Check Hugh Madden answers in the new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/openanx-community-1-bbf2ccecd529

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:35:27 PM

when are the tokens tranferable

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:53:27 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2017, 07:47:56 PM by bitvoyager

when are the tokens tranferable

OAX will be activated (become transferable, tradable) on or about July 29th.
Thanks for the interest to the OAX platform, bcsuisse!

yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:11:41 PM

I only take part in the bounties and not the actual ICO. Do I have to register for the token activation or is this registration only for those who participate in the ICO? Thanks for answering the question!

USER GUIDE. REGISTRATION FOR OAX TOKEN ACTIVATION

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Introduction -  2
2. Account Registration -  3-4
3. Ethereum Address Registration -  5-6
4. Find your Ether Address on MyEtherWallet -   7-8
5. Find your Ether Address on Metamask -  9
6. Find your Ether Address on imToken -  10

https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_User_Guide-OAX_Token_Activation_ENU.pdf

Thank you for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign, BitcoinArsenal!

Bounty participants don't need to register.

Thank you bitvoyager for the information. you are the best Smiley
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:20:49 PM

Thank you bitvoyager for the information. you are the best Smiley

Thank you very much, yourialfal! I'm trying to do my best to keep people well-informed.
It's really not hard for me because of the highest level of the OAX project and wonderful responsible team behind it.

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:35:22 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 07:21:25 AM by bitvoyager

How to Transfer your OAX Tokens

A week ago I posted here with details of how to “Register to Activate your OAX Tokens” As we get closer to the 29th July, we are getting a lot of questions so I thought it would be worthwhile to post again just to remind people and answer some of the frequently asked questions about Registration.

I have backed many ICO’s and this is the first one I’ve had to register for, why is that?

As I have mentioned in other posts, we are trying to build a community. We are not simply raising funds as the end goal. We want to develop an amazing platform that is useful and of benefit to the users. To do that, we need to build a strong, active community. So, we’d like to be able to keep in contact with our backers and supporters and keep them informed of developments. We also need to be able to contact any contributor who may need to submit additional information for KYC purposes.

Why Do I Need To Register to Activate My Tokens?

To ensure that we can keep in touch with our backers, we’d like to collect an email address from everyone to allow us to communicate project developments, news and upcoming events. Linking an email address to the contribution address also allows us to confirm if we require any additional details from any backer in order to comply with KYC/AML requirements. If we have an email address we can contact you easily.

Why Do You Need To Do KYC?

At openANX, we are very committed to the long term development of the platform and its widespread adoption and use. We are trying to build something important, that is functional and changes the nature of crypto-exchanges for the better. To remain viable long term, we need to ensure we follow regulations and compliance as they are presented to us by our legal counsel.

How Do I Register?

It’s very simple. Just go to the website (www.openanx.org) and CLICK the REGISTER button on the Homepage.
Or you can go here directly -> https://registration.openanx.org/

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/how-to-transfer-your-oax-tokens-7a7cd45bc7dd

Register early to ensure that your tokens are ready to transfer on the 29th July

Bounty Hunters don't need to register

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

How to Transfer your OAX Tokens

A week ago I posted here with details of how to “Register to Activate your OAX Tokens” As we get closer to the 29th July, we are getting a lot of questions so I thought it would be worthwhile to post again just to remind people and answer some of the frequently asked questions about Registration.

I have backed many ICO’s and this is the first one I’ve had to register for, why is that?

As I have mentioned in other posts, we are trying to build a community. We are not simply raising funds as the end goal. We want to develop an amazing platform that is useful and of benefit to the users. To do that, we need to build a strong, active community. So, we’d like to be able to keep in contact with our backers and supporters and keep them informed of developments. We also need to be able to contact any contributor who may need to submit additional information for KYC purposes.

Why Do I Need To Register to Activate My Tokens?

To ensure that we can keep in touch with our backers, we’d like to collect an email address from everyone to allow us to communicate project developments, news and upcoming events. Linking an email address to the contribution address also allows us to confirm if we require any additional details from any backer in order to comply with KYC/AML requirements. If we have an email address we can contact you easily.

Why Do You Need To Do KYC?

At openANX, we are very committed to the long term development of the platform and its widespread adoption and use. We are trying to build something important, that is functional and changes the nature of crypto-exchanges for the better. To remain viable long term, we need to ensure we follow regulations and compliance as they are presented to us by our legal counsel.

How Do I Register?

It’s very simple. Just go to the website (www.openanx.org) and CLICK the REGISTER button on the Homepage.
Or you can go here directly -> https://registration.openanx.org/

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/how-to-transfer-your-oax-tokens-7a7cd45bc7dd

Register early to ensure that your tokens are ready to transfer on the 29th July

Hi manager,
I am bounty participant,
I'm sorry because I did not follow the discussion from the beginning, do it this way just for investors? and the bounty participant do not need?

Please confirm, thank you

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

bitvoyager

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

Hi manager,
I am bounty participant,
I'm sorry because I did not follow the discussion from the beginning, do it this way just for investors? and the bounty participant do not need?

Please confirm, thank you

Yes, it's just for investors. Bounty Hunters don't need to register.
Thanks for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign, Joshapat!

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

Sorry if was already asked/answered - do we know on which exchanges will OAX trade first?
Did the team contacted bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex,...?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: