Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134413 times)
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

Would someone be so kind as to explain how the token release works in practice?  The tokens are tied to our Ethereum wallet address, for example, but what happens after release?  Are the tokens then accessible and transferable from wallets on the OpenANX platform that we'll access by way of authenticating via our Ethereum wallet addresses? 

ELI5 - explain it like I'm five years old, please.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that understand the tokens will be released soon but don't otherwise know how to get to work using them or transferring them to a safe location.  Many people are brand new to the ICO space and a specific write-up for OpenANX, or a general one that pertains to most/all ICOs, would be nice.

Hi D2Entertainment, just wanted to follow up with you. Here's where we are right now. If you took part in the Public Sale, the tokens would have been sent to the wallet address that you contributed via the smart contract. Essentially, as soon as you sent the ETH, the OAX were sent in response. They are in your wallet and you should be able to see them.

On the 29th of July, we will Activate the tokens, which will allow them to be moved to another wallet, to an account, whatever. (As long as where you are sending them supports ERC20 tokens) To get them Activated by the 29th, you needed to register here by the 25th

https://registration.openanx.org/

If you missed registration, Don't Panic! We will perform further Activation Batches later. However, if you didn't register by the 25th, you will have to wait. The reason we do this is in some cases, we may need further information from some backers, and we'll do that via email. This is on the advice we have received from our legal advisors.

If you did register your ETH address and email and we didn't follow up with you for any additional details, you'll be able to move your tokens on the 29th. We can't commit to an exact time (as there's a huge number of addresses and we don't know where in the list your particular address is.) But I can say we plan to start early.

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:08:39 PM

Would someone be so kind as to explain how the token release works in practice?  The tokens are tied to our Ethereum wallet address, for example, but what happens after release?  Are the tokens then accessible and transferable from wallets on the OpenANX platform that we'll access by way of authenticating via our Ethereum wallet addresses? 

ELI5 - explain it like I'm five years old, please.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that understand the tokens will be released soon but don't otherwise know how to get to work using them or transferring them to a safe location.  Many people are brand new to the ICO space and a specific write-up for OpenANX, or a general one that pertains to most/all ICOs, would be nice.

Hi D2Entertainment, just wanted to follow up with you. Here's where we are right now. If you took part in the Public Sale, the tokens would have been sent to the wallet address that you contributed via the smart contract. Essentially, as soon as you sent the ETH, the OAX were sent in response. They are in your wallet and you should be able to see them.

On the 29th of July, we will Activate the tokens, which will allow them to be moved to another wallet, to an account, whatever. (As long as where you are sending them supports ERC20 tokens) To get them Activated by the 29th, you needed to register here by the 25th

If you missed registration, Don't Panic! We will perform further Activation Batches later. However, if you didn't register by the 25th, you will have to wait. The reason we do this is in some cases, we may need further information from some backers, and we'll do that via email. This is on the advice we have received from our legal advisors.

If you did register your ETH address and email and we didn't follow up with you for any additional details, you'll be able to move your tokens on the 29th. We can't commit to an exact time (as there's a huge number of addresses and we don't know where in the list your particular address is.) But I can say we plan to start early.

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
I guess some announcement we have all waited for a long time will be made tomorrow.
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:57:41 PM

guys what does it mean your plan to start easy? 29.7 Hongkong Time? are you unlocking each contract by hand?  a bit precise time line would be better, I need to decide if I should stay awake.

any exchanges annouced yet?

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:00:01 PM

i see on my address OAX already distributed now.
thank you.
hope will be added on bigger exchange.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

guys what does it mean your plan to start easy? 29.7 Hongkong Time? are you unlocking each contract by hand?  a bit precise time line would be better, I need to decide if I should stay awake.
any exchanges annouced yet?

Hello, bcsuisse! The payments to Bounty hunters started already. Yes, by Hong-Hong time.
No announcements about exchanges to the moment. Let's wait for the news.     

Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:58:20 PM

Hello, I'd like to thank the tokens received, I have some doubts... When will we be able to negotiate OAX and in relation to the American requirements, how can this disrupt this project? Thanks. Cheesy
standards

Merit: 261

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:22:52 AM

thank you.

what do you mean?
OAX is always in my MEW address as a token. It is just not activated yet.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:18:50 AM

thank you.
I’ve received the coins as well.

The Openanx coin is listed in one of the known exchanges that was posted within this thread though I wouldn’t suggest anyone to deposit any coins into it because the price for the Openanx coin is not real, like others have stated the coin is listed as an IOU over there so if you deposit any coins into that exchange you might lose your investment.

I suggest that the people that are holding Openanx just wait a little bit longer till there is a valid exchange set for this coin so they can do whatever it is that they want to do.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:25:52 AM

Congratulations to everybody! We’d like to say one big “Thank You!” to everyone who supported our project, and thanks for your patience.

We have now activated your tokens to the ETH address you provided us.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us via email.

Please make sure to follow us on Twitter, or join our Slack to keep updated on details regarding the project and future developments as they happen.

Thank you!
The openANX team
Tokens are officially unlocked!  Smoothest ICO I ever join Smiley.   Cheesy Cheesy

Congrats to ANX team for the smooth token distribution!
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:46:37 AM

I have received my signature bounty tokens this morning just as the team promised, thank you for your hard working, and I hope some big exchanges will list this coin.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

mp5navy16

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

cryptocurrency trader

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:00:43 AM

I can see my OAX token in my eth wallet, when I bought OAX token in th past. Active token mean I can transfer OAX token to platform like bittrex or polo right?
When do you list your OAX coin on bittrex? thanks
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:37:33 AM

Congratulations, ICO visible success, I'm glad because I joined ICO with a little ETH and I will keep this coin for a few months because I am sure it will be very profitable in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

Tokens received. Thanks to the openANX team for smooth transaction! I will keep an eye for future updates.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HongKong

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:05:44 AM

Registration has now closed. There are currently 400 or so contributors who still have not registered. If you are one of those who still haven't registered, please email projectstallman@openanx.org and get in contact with Louis. Documentation for those who have not registered will be required so we advise you to have them ready.

On a brighter note, for those of you who have registered successfully, your tokens will be available for transfer on the July 29! Thank you once again for contributing to openANX!

only the investor need registered right
the bounty hurter don't need do it .
I’ve asked the same question inside of their Slack channel a while ago when they were accepting registrations for the coin distribution, they only need the people that invested in the ICO to register in their website so they can get the coins. The people that did the bounty don’t have to register within their website in order to get the coins transferred to their Ethereum wallet.

You can get faster replies through their Slack because they're pretty active in there.

I noticed that most people that participated in this bounty received their coins already, thanks for the successful campaign!

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:24:26 AM

Now everyone's eyes for next big updates which are usually listing at some exchanges as normal step after distribution is done. I hope we will see Bittrex opening trading pairs for OAX. It was smooth distribution as was planned by team. This project is one of the real hidden gem which will make its own mark in future.
bitvoyager

Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

Registration has now closed. There are currently 400 or so contributors who still have not registered. If you are one of those who still haven't registered, please email projectstallman@openanx.org and get in contact with Louis. Documentation for those who have not registered will be required so we advise you to have them ready.

On a brighter note, for those of you who have registered successfully, your tokens will be available for transfer on the July 29! Thank you once again for contributing to openANX!

only the investor need registered right
the bounty hurter don't need do it .
I’ve asked the same question inside of their Slack channel a while ago when they were accepting registrations for the coin distribution, they only need the people that invested in the ICO to register in their website so they can get the coins. The people that did the bounty don’t have to register within their website in order to get the coins transferred to their Ethereum wallet.

You can get faster replies through their Slack because they're pretty active in there.

I noticed that most people that participated in this bounty received their coins already, thanks for the successful campaign!

Thank you HongKong! We are quite active everywhere.)
This question have been answered here many times.
Congrats with receiving award and thanks for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign!

And of course welcome to all other our channels:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:39:34 AM

OAX token distribution  In accordance with they promised,  i like team like this
Good job
HongKong

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:55:02 AM

OAX token distribution  In accordance with they promised,  i like team like this
Good job
Yeah, they move fast. Once they have something completed they immediately move forward and work on something else that will help their project grow larger.

There's also a bunch of people investing into this project and I am pretty sure that most people that are in this project don't want to lose their money on something that doesn't have any value so they are promoting the coin as well.

It's good to see that the team is going on Youtube plus other media platforms that will increase the amount of people in Openanx because not everyone goes on Bitcointalk to research coins.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

Good job
Yeah, they move fast. Once they have something completed they immediately move forward and work on something else that will help their project grow larger.

There's also a bunch of people investing into this project and I am pretty sure that most people that are in this project don't want to lose their money on something that doesn't have any value so they are promoting the coin as well.

It's good to see that the team is going on Youtube plus other media platforms that will increase the amount of people in Openanx because not everyone goes on Bitcointalk to research coins.

Yes, that's why I joined this campaign
Everything is on schedule
Such as payment, distribution
Very disciplined time

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

hi friends,
can't get the signature bounty ? my account still has not been sent. signature bounty distribution is still ongoing?  Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: