Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134530 times)
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:07:01 PM

I thought I just missed completely this ICO campaign because of not being at my desk at day time. I am happy many people still have chance to invest like me as it is slightly under 19,000,000 tokens sold out so far at counter appearing. Over the night remaining 11,000,000 tokens will also be gone to investors. It is a huge success by all means till now.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abjingyun

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:11:35 PM

Will it come a bit sooner than expected or is there any very recent status update?
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:19:14 PM

Now we can already say that this ICO is successful and congratulate openANX team !

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:32:35 PM

Will it come a bit sooner than expected or is there any very recent status update?

You track the progress through the official website almost 2k people invested into this project and more than $14m has been raised till now. Still very good chance to grab this before all tokens sold out.

https://www.openanx.org/en/
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:52:05 PM

You track the progress through the official website almost 2k people invested into this project and more than $14m has been raised till now. Still very good chance to grab this before all tokens sold out.

https://www.openanx.org/en/
Thanks for the website link, it looks like there is a large demand for the coin since there is plenty development updates from the team. If they accepted Bitcoin along with their ETH payments then the ICO would be over by now. I am guessing that people are waking up now, exchanging their coins into ETH then sending it over to openANX.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

The problem for those who want to buy eth to buy oax is that the all eth blockchain is like down or unusuable for now or for only some exchange ( i read of a full back log for the statum problem ... )

I'm 4 hours waiting to receive ethereum from btc-e to mew but nothing, not even the transaction ... equal to parity wallet, i bought some eth by shapeshift by changing the bitcoin (1.32), the transaction is gone well done but I have not received anything yet .... it seems that ethereum network for those who have not already eth before today or yesterday or two days ago is almost unusable ..... only i'm having these delays Huh ? ?  
I will almost certainly lose the chance to participate in this interesting ico
easynote

Activity: 700

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:15:56 PM

The problem for those who want to buy eth to buy oax is that the all eth blockchain is like down or unusuable for now or for only some exchange ( i read of a full back log for the statum problem ... )

I'm 4 hours waiting to receive ethereum from btc-e to mew but nothing, not even the transaction ... equal to parity wallet, i bought some eth by shapeshift by changing the bitcoin (1.32), the transaction is gone well done but I have not received anything yet .... it seems that ethereum network for those who have not already eth before today or yesterday or two days ago is almost unusable ..... only i'm having these delays Huh ? ?  
I am pretty sure that there was a couple of people in this thread that has the same situation that you’re having right now. They didn’t receive their ETH yet because of that thing going on with the DDoS and the people that invested in this coin might’ve had their Ethereum wallets loaded for the ICO already.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
#BiT_pOL

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:25:52 PM

thank you for your reply  , i agree with you ,

Although I think the problem is not a simple ddos, it seems a collapse due to ddos ​​(not hacker attack but first bancor and yesterday statum) that caused the momentary "collapse" of network capability ... and the need to reboot the "system" or at least reset some network logs ....this is the message that is located on the "shapeshift" page
:

" Please note that all ETH based tokens are offline waiting for the ethereum network backlog to clear "
so similiar on poloniex ex

is a real problem for the eth network for now and for the next future this oversized ico erc20 based .... really i don't like this approach ....

I had to open two support tickets with both btc-e and shapeshift, and I still can not participate in the ico .... I'm not very happy ... and so I think many users of ethereum ...
Karitra1

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

great job openANX  BRAVO
bitvoyager

Activity: 560

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:39:20 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 07:10:17 PM by bitvoyager

Not only you, #BiT_pOL. I wish you to get your money back as soon as possible. And take part in the Token Sale.

"This issue turned out to be a huge problem for the Ethereum network as a whole.
As a result of the massive amounts of Status ICO transactions
and other Ethereum transactions taking place, the system essentially failed."

https://news.bitcoin.com/status-ico-generates-over-60-million-but-fails-to-deliver-meanwhile-ethereum-flounders/

#BiT_pOL

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:59:28 PM

Ok voyager ^ _ ^ ... at least these problems will help to improve the network in the future optics ^ _ ^ but I have already come out too OT .. means that if we can not participate in this fantastic Ico i will go back to buy some tokens on the next Exchange ... always positive ^ _ ^
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:07:51 PM

Blastoff! openANX Token Sale launch!

Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spEjaaPYOKs

“How-to-Contribute” Guidebook for Users
https://www.openanx.org/en/assets/documents/openANX_User_Guide_ENU.pdf

REMINDER: Only send ETH to the official contract address available at the www.openanx.org

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM |REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

What does reaching the soft cap mean?
#BiT_pOL

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:29:20 PM

.... great  ! If it can be useful to someone else i solved at this time and this way .... mew is still stopped while with parity wallet i have been able to finally receive my eth and send them to the ico address .... i used the internal shapeshift function (from btc to eth) and in about 2, 3 hours i had my eth, immediately sent to the openanx address ^ _ ^ good luck to us and to developers for bright days that will come ^ _ ^
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:57:51 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 09:25:35 PM by bitvoyager

What does reaching the soft cap mean?

This mean that the project have got the minimal necessary amount for starting the development.
And the collected funds won't be returned to investors as if it could be with a small collected sum.
It's a common thing for almost all ICO's, "soft cap" and "hard cap"  

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

.... great  ! If it can be useful to someone else i solved at this time and this way .... mew is still stopped while with parity wallet i have been able to finally receive my eth and send them to the ico address .... i used the internal shapeshift function (from btc to eth) and in about 2, 3 hours i had my eth, immediately sent to the openanx address ^ _ ^ good luck to us and to developers for bright days that will come ^ _ ^

Congrats, #BiT_pOL! ShapeShift works! Waiting with interest for their Prism.

bitvoyager

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:22:34 PM

What is the difference between this and NVO?

Thanks for the question, AlteregoX!

Here is the answer from the OAX team on Reddit:

How is openANX different?

A lot of the community has asked us to explain the difference between openANX and other decentralized exchanges out in the market, be it BitSquare, BitShare, Bancor, Raid-X, ShapeShift or others. As you can see from even this incomplete list, the move toward DEX’s is significant, and sustained. While I am no expert in all these platforms, I’ve gathered some info to do some initial comparative analysis, and from this, we can draw a few conclusions.

The first thing to understand is that in any transaction, the Asset Gateway will only hold a single set of keys, rather than both crypto and fiat keys. If a user wishes to move ETH to BTC, then the Gateway will hold BTC keys, if the user is changing crypto to cash, the Gateway will hold the cash. In both the above cases the asset held by the Gateway will be secured by the Collateral they have posted to the blockchain(More on this later). At no time will any part of the platform or Gateway service provider hold both keys. This is the critical difference between Decentralized and centralized exchanges.

The three key areas that differentiate openANX for other platforms can be summarized as follows;

1) Credit Risk markets 2) Asset Gateways 3) Liquidity Aggregation

I’ll spend some time talking through each of these.

First, I’ll talk about Credit Risk. If you consider the non-crypto financial markets, in most of the large banks and trading houses that run trading desks (who may take long or short positions on various stocks and commodities.) These organizations will have a credit desk, whose job it is to evaluate counterparty risk. The opposite party in every trade or transaction must be considered for its potential to default. By considering available information about the borrower or bond issuer, the credit desk can find an objective measure of the likelihood of default and the potential downside risk. They can only do that by evaluating the other parties assets, liabilities, and other factors.

This does not exist in the crypto-world. Until openANX. By asking Asset Gateways to post collateral onto the blockchain in ETH and issue fiat tokens for different currencies onto the blockchain rather than simply hold IOU’s, openANX creates an objective yardstick whereby users can compare exchanges by more than just price and volume. By having Gateway A vs. Gateway B USD tokens freely tradeable, the reputation and effectiveness of gateways are being evaluated in real-time by the community. In essence, this creates new credit markets and new liquidity for participants to trade in.

To understand the second unique difference of the openANX platform, it is necessary to understand the key complaint about current DEX. Many users talk about the speed and security of these platforms, but lament the lack of liquidity and trade volume. The reason for this is many traders and users like to be able to recognize market gains quickly, and in cash. In the DEX space, very, very few decentralized projects have decided to consider providing Asset Gateway services, and if they do, they provide a single exchange channel, with no competition on rates or fees.

OpenANX is a real-world application of DEX technology because we recognize that users want the option to bring assets and cash on and off chain. To provide greater competition, and hence better service for participants, we will bring together existing centralized exchanges via a consortium and allow them to integrate into the openANX ecosystem. Each Asset Gateway will offer a collateralized deposit onto the blockchain, held in a smart contract. The amount of this collateral will be transparent and will allow users to more effectively evaluate the risk of interacting with a particular Gateway. By working with existing exchange providers and decentralized platforms to integrate and by migrating the ANXPRO user base to the openANX platform, the openANX platforms enters the market with a ready-made user base. The platform will launch with sufficient users to overcome one of the major challenges facing existing DEX, that of having enough trade volume, or liquidity.

Many DEX projects contain exceptional technical developments, new specifications or functionality that the wider community greatly anticipates. Many of these projects are developed purely from the perspective on technical excellence, with little actual business understanding by the project team of how to run and exchange, how to build or maintain the network of relationships to be successful in the space. ANX International is the keystone backer of the openANX platform. ANX International runs one of Asia’s oldest exchanges. They are well known in the industry, with a large base of users and contacts in the community. They have a successful business providing blockchain services to companies worldwide, and have one of the largest and most experienced blockchain and DLT development teams in the world. In addition, openANX has a team of advisors who are well known in the industry, from blockchain companies, from the mining consortiums, and from the wider community, from the US, UK, China and elsewhere. By bringing this exceptional team of some of the industries brightest minds together, the openANX project has a wide network of contacts and partners to help drive adoption and growth. This allows for a large and robust network of committed users who will use the platform, exponentially increasing liquidity and hence trade volume.

Hopefully this post has answered some of the major questions of comparison and outlined openANX’s competitive advantage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenANX/comments/6fzxu9/how_is_openanx_different/?st=J47FSGZT&sh=b351927a

REMINDER: Only send ETH to the official contract address available at the www.openanx.org

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

satria33

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:18:57 PM

How long the signature campaign and the all the other campaign end?
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:25:22 PM

A lot of the community has asked us to explain the difference between openANX and other decentralized exchanges out in the market, be it BitSquare, BitShare, Bancor, Raid-X, ShapeShift or others. As you can see from even this incomplete list, the move toward DEX’s is significant, and sustained. While I am no expert in all these platforms, I’ve gathered some info to do some initial comparative analysis, and from this, we can draw a few conclusions.

The first thing to understand is that in any transaction, the Asset Gateway will only hold a single set of keys, rather than both crypto and fiat keys. If a user wishes to move ETH to BTC, then the Gateway will hold BTC keys, if the user is changing crypto to cash, the Gateway will hold the cash. In both the above cases the asset held by the Gateway will be secured by the Collateral they have posted to the blockchain(More on this later). At no time will any part of the platform or Gateway service provider hold both keys. This is the critical difference between Decentralized and centralized exchanges.

The three key areas that differentiate openANX for other platforms can be summarized as follows;

1) Credit Risk markets 2) Asset Gateways 3) Liquidity Aggregation

I’ll spend some time talking through each of these.

First, I’ll talk about Credit Risk. If you consider the non-crypto financial markets, in most of the large banks and trading houses that run trading desks (who may take long or short positions on various stocks and commodities.) These organizations will have a credit desk, whose job it is to evaluate counterparty risk. The opposite party in every trade or transaction must be considered for its potential to default. By considering available information about the borrower or bond issuer, the credit desk can find an objective measure of the likelihood of default and the potential downside risk. They can only do that by evaluating the other parties assets, liabilities, and other factors.

This does not exist in the crypto-world. Until openANX. By asking Asset Gateways to post collateral onto the blockchain in ETH and issue fiat tokens for different currencies onto the blockchain rather than simply hold IOU’s, openANX creates an objective yardstick whereby users can compare exchanges by more than just price and volume. By having Gateway A vs. Gateway B USD tokens freely tradeable, the reputation and effectiveness of gateways are being evaluated in real-time by the community. In essence, this creates new credit markets and new liquidity for participants to trade in.

To understand the second unique difference of the openANX platform, it is necessary to understand the key complaint about current DEX. Many users talk about the speed and security of these platforms, but lament the lack of liquidity and trade volume. The reason for this is many traders and users like to be able to recognize market gains quickly, and in cash. In the DEX space, very, very few decentralized projects have decided to consider providing Asset Gateway services, and if they do, they provide a single exchange channel, with no competition on rates or fees.

OpenANX is a real-world application of DEX technology because we recognize that users want the option to bring assets and cash on and off chain. To provide greater competition, and hence better service for participants, we will bring together existing centralized exchanges via a consortium and allow them to integrate into the openANX ecosystem. Each Asset Gateway will offer a collateralized deposit onto the blockchain, held in a smart contract. The amount of this collateral will be transparent and will allow users to more effectively evaluate the risk of interacting with a particular Gateway. By working with existing exchange providers and decentralized platforms to integrate and by migrating the ANXPRO user base to the openANX platform, the openANX platforms enters the market with a ready-made user base. The platform will launch with sufficient users to overcome one of the major challenges facing existing DEX, that of having enough trade volume, or liquidity.

Many DEX projects contain exceptional technical developments, new specifications or functionality that the wider community greatly anticipates. Many of these projects are developed purely from the perspective on technical excellence, with little actual business understanding by the project team of how to run and exchange, how to build or maintain the network of relationships to be successful in the space. ANX International is the keystone backer of the openANX platform. ANX International runs one of Asia’s oldest exchanges. They are well known in the industry, with a large base of users and contacts in the community. They have a successful business providing blockchain services to companies worldwide, and have one of the largest and most experienced blockchain and DLT development teams in the world. In addition, openANX has a team of advisors who are well known in the industry, from blockchain companies, from the mining consortiums, and from the wider community, from the US, UK, China and elsewhere. By bringing this exceptional team of some of the industries brightest minds together, the openANX project has a wide network of contacts and partners to help drive adoption and growth. This allows for a large and robust network of committed users who will use the platform, exponentially increasing liquidity and hence trade volume.

Hopefully this post has answered some of the major questions of comparison and outlined openANX’s competitive advantage.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OpenANX/comments/6fzxu9/how_is_openanx_different/?st=J47FSGZT&sh=b351927a

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM
So it is going to be the best among all those DEC Exg...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitvoyager

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:41:04 PM

"A lot of the community has asked us to explain the difference between openANX and other decentralized exchanges out in the market, be it BitSquare, BitShare, Bancor, Raid-X, ShapeShift or others. As you can see from even this incomplete list, the move toward DEX’s is significant, and sustained. While I am no expert in all these platforms, I’ve gathered some info to do some initial comparative analysis, and from this, we can draw a few conclusions..."

So it is going to be the best among all those DEC Exg...

Again and again:

"On Wednesday reports surfaced of traders losing extreme amounts money during violent slippage on GDAX’s ETH-USD market."

https://news.bitcoin.com/gdax-exchange-sees-colossal-eth-flash-crash-angered-traders-mount-lawsuit/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: