Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134557 times)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:40:46 PM

openANX will be in Shanghai July 31! Come see us...

Finwise Global Summit will be held in Shanghai, China on the 30th and 31st July 2017. The Summit aims to promote the development of fintech in China as well as showcase the strength of Chinese fintech.This Summit focuses on the development of domestic fintech, by gathering together reputable fintech and blockchain companies from around the world, it hopes that this cooperation will lead to improvement and growth within the Chinese fintech sector.

OAX is one of the co-organizers of the Summit

http://www.finwisesummit.com/appc-index-en.html
https://twitter.com/OAX_Foundation/status/889284525066473473

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

That is cool.
Please keep up updated about this event.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:14:38 PM

Hi @AsiaNexgen,
I have problem about ETH address, check my PM please.

Thanks!

Hello CryptoSmile, thanks for the participation in the OAX Bounty campaign!

Regarding scam victims and ETH address change requests

A number of bounty participants and token sale participants have contacted us to let us know they have been hacked, either by a Phishing Scam or some other method. They have requested us to change the ETH address that was provided for the receipt of OAX tokens. The following is the procedure for those affected:
-   Complete the registration (found on the official website)
-   Complete the verification (found on the verification tab on the registration page)

Once these tasks have been completed, you may email us at security@openanx.org to receive further instruction.

The openANX Marketing team would like to state it clearly that this potential evaluation is conducted on the sole discretion of the Open ANX Foundation and it is beyond the scope of the bounty program and the sale terms, and under no circumstances are we obligated to undertake this process whether the evaluation posses legitimate merit or not. The process must not be considered as a default for persons who do not maintain reasonable security practices. openANX reserves the right to decline the process on its sole determination and accepts no liability for any loss of ETH, compromise of security, hacking or any other event that will cause a person to lose a part or all of his/hers digital assets.

fengzhiyan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

the signature bounty will be release at 29 July , right .
can't wait that day coming
bcsuisse

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:32:48 PM

Verified User

Your verification application has been completed. You now maintain verified status.

Fantastic ! thanks for the openanx team to get this done in time. now I can control my tokens. didnt like the kyc but well did it , and all good

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:45:51 PM

the signature bounty will be release at 29 July , right .
can't wait that day coming
All bounty tokens will be release at 29th July, as I know. also not only bounty, but all OAX tokes. Team works fine and quick, like this project. Waiting for exchanges, will buy more.
AsiaNexgen (OP)

Activity: 433

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:36:32 AM

Good news everyone! openANX is proud to announce that our Technology Director, Hugh Madden, will be attending Finwise Global Blockchain Summit 2017! The event is hosted in Shanghai, China. Hugh will be presenting on Day 2 of the event (July 31), discussing more about openANX. There will also be one-on-one meetings with community members and supporters.

To read more about this, go to https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/openanxs-own-hugh-madden-will-be-in-shanghai-july-31-f2112aab6325 to learn more about what openANX will be doing at the event!

For more information about the event itself, please go to http://finwisesummit.com/appc-index-en.html

AsiaNexgen (OP)

Activity: 433

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 08:14:56 AM

Registration has now closed. There are currently 400 or so contributors who still have not registered. If you are one of those who still haven't registered, please email projectstallman@openanx.org and get in contact with Louis. Documentation for those who have not registered will be required so we advise you to have them ready.

On a brighter note, for those of you who have registered successfully, your tokens will be available for transfer on the July 29! Thank you once again for contributing to openANX!

fengzhiyan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:21:37 AM

Registration has now closed. There are currently 400 or so contributors who still have not registered. If you are one of those who still haven't registered, please email projectstallman@openanx.org and get in contact with Louis. Documentation for those who have not registered will be required so we advise you to have them ready.

On a brighter note, for those of you who have registered successfully, your tokens will be available for transfer on the July 29! Thank you once again for contributing to openANX!

only the investor need registered right
the bounty hurter don't need do it .
Zontop

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:27:07 AM

Finally we are there just couple more days and everyone's wait is going to end. I hope the release of the tokens will be smooth an don time. I hope we will see some announcements as well while the distribution will take place. It is always nice to see token at trading platforms at the same time.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:19:27 AM

Finally we are there just couple more days and everyone's wait is going to end. I hope the release of the tokens will be smooth an don time. I hope we will see some announcements as well while the distribution will take place. It is always nice to see token at trading platforms at the same time.
I believe many  trading platforms wil be glad to list OAX.
The trading volume will be huge.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:07:54 PM

hi @bitvoyager
please see my PM
i have problem on ETH wallet

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:15:54 PM

hi @bitvoyager
please see my PM
i have problem on ETH wallet

Hello ashmodeus! This is the only answer:

Regarding scam victims and ETH address change requests

A number of bounty participants and token sale participants have contacted us to let us know they have been hacked, either by a Phishing Scam or some other method. They have requested us to change the ETH address that was provided for the receipt of OAX tokens. The following is the procedure for those affected:
-   Complete the registration (found on the official website)
-   Complete the verification (found on the verification tab on the registration page)

Once these tasks have been completed, you may email us at security@openanx.org to receive further instruction.

The openANX Marketing team would like to state it clearly that this potential evaluation is conducted on the sole discretion of the Open ANX Foundation and it is beyond the scope of the bounty program and the sale terms, and under no circumstances are we obligated to undertake this process whether the evaluation posses legitimate merit or not. The process must not be considered as a default for persons who do not maintain reasonable security practices. openANX reserves the right to decline the process on its sole determination and accepts no liability for any loss of ETH, compromise of security, hacking or any other event that will cause a person to lose a part or all of his/hers digital assets.

D2Entertainment

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:58:07 PM

Would someone be so kind as to explain how the token release works in practice?  The tokens are tied to our Ethereum wallet address, for example, but what happens after release?  Are the tokens then accessible and transferable from wallets on the OpenANX platform that we'll access by way of authenticating via our Ethereum wallet addresses? 

ELI5 - explain it like I'm five years old, please.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that understand the tokens will be released soon but don't otherwise know how to get to work using them or transferring them to a safe location.  Many people are brand new to the ICO space and a specific write-up for OpenANX, or a general one that pertains to most/all ICOs, would be nice.
dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

You already have the tokens.  Right now it isn't tradeable until July 29. 
RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

Would someone be so kind as to explain how the token release works in practice?  The tokens are tied to our Ethereum wallet address, for example, but what happens after release?  Are the tokens then accessible and transferable from wallets on the OpenANX platform that we'll access by way of authenticating via our Ethereum wallet addresses? 

ELI5 - explain it like I'm five years old, please.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that understand the tokens will be released soon but don't otherwise know how to get to work using them or transferring them to a safe location.  Many people are brand new to the ICO space and a specific write-up for OpenANX, or a general one that pertains to most/all ICOs, would be nice.

Yes you already have the tokens in your eth wallet. Please make sure you have registered at registration.openanx.org. The guide to do that can be found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_fPLnR9A0#action=share After you have registered you will be allowed to move your tokens if you want to. Please understand you do not have to move them, but you can. The openANX exchange is not open yet, so everything will be done through your personal wallet.

If this did not answer your questions or you need anymore explanation please join our Slack https://join.slack.com/t/openanx/shared_invite/MjE0OTQzMDczMTI2LTE1MDAzNDIwMTEtNTc3MDc0ZjI0OQ and Telegram Channels for additional assistance https://t.me/openanxteam

@theroryshow
bitvoyager

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:24:53 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 09:33:35 PM by bitvoyager

openANX Community #4 — Becoming a Community Manger by @theroryshow

This week’s “Community Post” is from one of our Community Managers, Rory (@theroryshow). Many of you probably know him from our Slack or Telegram channels, or maybe from BCT or Reddit on some other project. He’s been a great help to us here, and he’s a great guy! Thanks Rory!

However, when you find a project in crypto that you feel is revolutionary or groundbreaking, it can be one of the most rewarding experiences you will find in the world of technology.

When I look to become involved in a project I always look at the team, even before I look at the idea. Without the team of developers, marketers, and other support staff a project has almost no chance of being successful. What made openANX different was its connection to a successful centralized exchange ANX International. This was a team looking to evolve and build on what was already in place.

That is the real key to becoming a community manager. You must first work to be part of the community you represent. You must understand their concerns, anticipate challenges, and be willing to voice your concerns in a professional way to the development team or contact.

I truly feel that with good communication you always have a shot to turn around a challenging situation and exceed expectations.

Lastly, always be honest with the developers, community, and yourself.

Check the full article on the OAX Medium:
https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/openanx-community-3-becoming-a-community-manger-f79790bb89fe

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Nice article, emailed for some more info
Krones

Merit: 270

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:21:33 AM

1 question. Why payouts for blogs were cut by 50%? From 40 thousand in the description to 15 in real form?
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

This week’s “Community Post” is from one of our Community Managers, Rory (@theroryshow). Many of you probably know him from our Slack or Telegram channels, or maybe from BCT or Reddit on some other project. He’s been a great help to us here, and he’s a great guy! Thanks Rory!

However, when you find a project in crypto that you feel is revolutionary or groundbreaking, it can be one of the most rewarding experiences you will find in the world of technology.

When I look to become involved in a project I always look at the team, even before I look at the idea. Without the team of developers, marketers, and other support staff a project has almost no chance of being successful. What made openANX different was its connection to a successful centralized exchange ANX International. This was a team looking to evolve and build on what was already in place.

That is the real key to becoming a community manager. You must first work to be part of the community you represent. You must understand their concerns, anticipate challenges, and be willing to voice your concerns in a professional way to the development team or contact.

I truly feel that with good communication you always have a shot to turn around a challenging situation and exceed expectations.

https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/openanx-community-3-becoming-a-community-manger-f79790bb89fe

Looking forward to next Saturday. Hope many exchanges will list this.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 12:56:04 PM

Looking forward to next Saturday. Hope many exchanges will list this.

yes ,
me too
i hope will listed on bittrex or liqui its ok
so that make going raise up

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: