Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - OAX Foundation  (Read 134526 times)
dadonn

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:01:08 AM

Sounds like the price drop is getting to the management. Good leaders have brass balls but this crypto environment where any and everyone has a magnifying glass up your ass 24/7 has to be brutal. Normally when a start up company gets funded, they go off and work like nuts without having the responsibility of being a public company with the internet as audience. Double edged sword. Sure, you raise a ton of money with nothing more than a white paper that has no absolutely no legal ramifications, Yes, you get the money before you've even done a thing but you have an ass ton of pressure if things don't go right...24/7.

I do have a question though:

"if your interests are focused on immediate token price and pepe memes, you're likely not going to understand any of my comments. I suggest you act on your comments and bow out gracefully, sell your OAX tokens and focus your creative efforts elsewhere."

What's a pepe meme? As for Oax, it's the not the first bag I've ever held nor my last. Without getting into details, the very first serious investment I ever made tumbled about 60% in a couple of months time. I woke up every day and felt a little sicker. Within six months, it was down around 80%. With all that was in me, I bought more. Not many things felt worse than buying again. It would rise and fall, somewhere between 70%-80% of my purchase. I bought more when I could and stopped thinking about it. I still liked the team, the vision and frankly, not all that much had gone wrong. I averaged down to the point where my total losses were about 33% and it started to climb. A year later, it had tripled. This was not in crypto so a year was a remarkable turnaround. Today, that company is known as Apple. I'm kidding. It was a small company that built cell phone towers and leased them. Was eventually bought out.

Hang in there and remember, we invested in this team, not the fickle market place.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CageKennylz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:22:21 PM

Sounds like the price drop is getting to the management. Good leaders have brass balls but this crypto environment where any and everyone has a magnifying glass up your ass 24/7 has to be brutal. Normally when a start up company gets funded, they go off and work like nuts without having the responsibility of being a public company with the internet as audience. Double edged sword. Sure, you raise a ton of money with nothing more than a white paper that has no absolutely no legal ramifications, Yes, you get the money before you've even done a thing but you have an ass ton of pressure if things don't go right...24/7.

"if your interests are focused on immediate token price and pepe memes, you're likely not going to understand any of my comments. I suggest you act on your comments and bow out gracefully, sell your OAX tokens and focus your creative efforts elsewhere."

What's a pepe meme? As for Oax, it's the not the first bag I've ever held nor my last. Without getting into details, the very first serious investment I ever made tumbled about 60% in a couple of months time. I woke up every day and felt a little sicker. Within six months, it was down around 80%. With all that was in me, I bought more. Not many things felt worse than buying again. It would rise and fall, somewhere between 70%-80% of my purchase. I bought more when I could and stopped thinking about it. I still liked the team, the vision and frankly, not all that much had gone wrong. I averaged down to the point where my total losses were about 33% and it started to climb. A year later, it had tripled. This was not in crypto so a year was a remarkable turnaround. Today, that company is known as Apple. I'm kidding. It was a small company that built cell phone towers and leased them. Was eventually bought out.

Hang in there and remember, we invested in this team, not the fickle market place.

Cheers

He's just being a bit condescending towards the people who funded his project, and generalizing all of them as Pepe-meming online nerds. Seems like an arrogant know it all if you ask me.

P.S. Pepe the frog is the symbol of the Alt-Right. Warning: It will trigger liberals around you if you are in public

https://i.gyazo.com/243304ea3b2d07806c2207ed4a2e1d2a.jpg

dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

He's just being a bit condescending towards the people who funded his project, and generalizing all of them as Pepe-meming online nerds. Seems like an arrogant know it all if you ask me.

P.S. Pepe the frog is the symbol of the Alt-Right. Warning: It will trigger liberals around you if you are in public

[/quote]

Ah, thanks for the explanation. Should have just looked that up so I appreciate you covering my lazy apolitical ass. I don't disagree with you re: arrogant and condescending towards people that funded this project but to a degree, I can't blame him for being reactionary. It's the climate of the crypto and it has to get to you. It's unprecedented to have this much exposure to your investors and the Internet doesn't close down at six. Worse yet, many developers, probably like athletes, work well on their own and now they have to deal with the "media," so to speak. Be careful what you wish for, most certainly. In their defense, I believe the white paper states Q2 2018 before much of anything will be ready. In the interim, they appear to be doing the roadshow thing and the coin keeps tanking.

The best person I've seen deal with all of this is Jez San of FunFair. Not to shill the coin, I own it and have been following all the customary drama for awhile. He's doing the CEO thing, shaking hands and kissing babies. He must spend all of his time writing though. He answers on discord, telegram, responds to wannabe tech sorts regarding their misinterpretations on Reddit, etc. I personally couldn't do it but more power to those that can.
bitvoyager

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:24:34 PM

Cheers

Hello dadonn CageKennylz,

It was about these pepe memes. Some people started posting them on Telegram without stop.
I respect others opinion. And Dave respects for sure. But there always should be limits of decency.
Also i can find nothing offensive in Daves' words in relation to people who funded the project.
All investors are valuble and respectable members of the OAX comunnity. It was so from the very beginning and will always be so.
dadonn, I appreciate your words, really perfectly said. I'm pretty sure you had/have some Apple shares..)  

CageKennylz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:19:17 PM

Hello dadonn CageKennylz,

It was about these pepe memes. Some people started posting them on Telegram without stop.
I respect others opinion. And Dave respects for sure. But there always should be limits of decency.
Also i can find nothing offensive in Daves' words in relation to people who funded the project.
All investors are valuble and respectable members of the OAX comunnity. It was so from the very beginning and will always be so.
dadonn, I appreciate your words, really perfectly said. I'm pretty sure you had/have some Apple shares..)  

https://i.imgur.com/Sus3Y0e.png

First time I've seen those, but they are pretty funny, and that's coming from someone who invested quite a bit in the ICO.
Hopefully Pepe can help us in the future. Heil.
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

Is this project different from cindicator?I want to invest but i thinkin on this project
surgeforce

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:09:51 AM

Can someone explain the process for sending OAX? I've never transferred contract tokens before and just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly? Thanks

Hello godda04!Is everything alright? Have you succesfully tranfered OAX?
Appreciate you help tyz and bcsuisse. Thanks guys)
i've registered and verified but still can't send oax please help
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:14:44 AM

I had this item in hand for a long time, but it was held high, waiting for rescue at the top of the mountain
bitvoyager

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:33:43 AM

Can someone explain the process for sending OAX? I've never transferred contract tokens before and just want to make sure I'm doing it correctly? Thanks

Hello godda04!Is everything alright? Have you succesfully tranfered OAX?
Appreciate you help tyz and bcsuisse. Thanks guys)
i've registered and verified but still can't send oax please help

Hi surgeforce, email louis@openanx.org with your details

pentmt

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:25:27 AM

I think the team should deal with bittrex or polo to push OAX on these exchanges. As such, prices will be more stable.
kerneloshka

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:53:30 PM

I bought 200 of these at 1.4 ea  how fucked Am I?
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:49:29 PM

Just got into this one... Seems very promising at a very low valuation!
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:38:02 PM

I bought 200 of these at 1.4 ea  how fucked Am I?
You're not like those who bought it at $2+, you bought it at low price, I consider you as lucky, just wait and you'll greatly benefit from it

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:17:40 AM

Its promising project.ı fucked now but i wait till i beat this token
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:55:01 AM

Dont worry Guy's this token Will moon to >$5 soon.
Big chinees Guy's playing with the price!
Be patient and you will be happy soon!
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

swings of 100-1000% is normal in crypto. looking forward to the launch
bitvoyager

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:02:23 PM

OAX Project Q4 Roadmap Update — Technology Stream by Hugh Madden and Liam Bussell

Things are moving fast over here, with the charter now ready. We have a firm outline of the deliverables and work has commenced. Below is the first of 3 blog posts that outline the “3 pillars” of the OAX roadmap — Technology, Regulatory and Community. We will cover these 3 concepts in a series of 3 blog posts this week.

The charter for the OAX project is to deliver the technology, legal framework, and ecosystem to ultimately replicate the functionality of the current centralised model for trading of Ethereum assets. The objective is to introduce decentralised digital assets with bridging and accessibility to traditional payment systems and fiat currencies.

An initial engineering delivery team has been engaged and further announcements will be made in the next two weeks regarding the specifics of this.

The immediate focus of the team is as follows:
Delivery of a working off-chain, collateralised token framework; governance framework and upgrades procedure for the platform; development of an integrated system for KYC/AML/compliance related to these tokens; adoption of proposals of an industry standard approach for each of the above by means of an Ethereum Request for Comment (ERC); delivery of an integrated platform through which the OAX tokens can be redeemed for memberships; delivery of a dispute resolution framework system; a reference API and UI to interact with the platform

The project team believes the rapid scaling of the engineering team will slow project velocity overall; the staffing strategy is to initially gain momentum with a small experienced team to lay the underlying data and architectural building blocks. After this the engineering team can be scaled to allow additional delivery velocity.

Read the full article on the OAX Medium:
https://medium.com/@OAX_Foundation/oax-project-q4-roadmap-update-technology-stream-120a8ef3046b

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | YOUTUBE | SLACK | TWITTER | MEDIUM | REDDIT | WECHAT | TELEGRAM

Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:31:52 AM

some rumors, or this is just your thoughts? 5$ is very big price i think, but after release we can see price near 2.5$ i think.
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:27:46 AM

some rumors, or this is just your thoughts? 5$ is very big price i think, but after release we can see price near 2.5$ i think.

Normaal marketcaph of a project like this should be 100.000.000!
The market is 20 mil. Price should be x5 normaly this coin should be around $4.
But big Guy manipulate the price and keep it low to buy more.
We need more volume and  exchanges! To solve this.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

Normaal marketcaph of a project like this should be 100.000.000!
The market is 20 mil. Price should be x5 normaly this coin should be around $4.
But big Guy manipulate the price and keep it low to buy more.
We need more volume and  exchanges! To solve this.

I don't know, I think adding to bigger exchange would be worse while price is low since you'll find more "big guys" in those exchanges. Anyways, I don't think investors have anything to worry about in long term. It's a real project with real company behind it not some p&d.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: