Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~~WAVES~~~Signature Campaign~~~  (Read 67131 times)
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

Hello,
join to signature campaign.

How can know accept or not?
please let me know

Thanks!
that is easy ... click on your nick .... look up to address box
you see at the end the 7 numbers number ... it is your UID
go to bot: op page or up here, paste your UID (user identity number) into bot box
and you will see your stats or infos or you will be sent back to register again
you are always welcome with your questions as we are experienced  and able to answer you
only we are newbies and we are proscribed as potential farmers of accounts and spammers of the forum
forum owners have one kind of purpose and campaign owners have other kind of purpose
we are split as tokens: newbies and the rest of the world .... something like: we are kids and they are adults
but we learn every day .... i have feeling that all online industry just is trying to make us harder to earn anywhere
so that we become stronger and more valuable members of the community .... so, suffer a bit and victimize for good
that is human evolution .... sure reaction to evolution's action is god .... and this time it is in experience
can god help evolution in growth, divine money as complement to the fiats and cryptos, maybe, we have to improve it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda is Barking dog

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:19:17 AM

Please don't argue with each other. Everything ll be fine.
Our signature campaign is going on.
Lauda is experienced member of forum.
Nothing is fine. As I've told you, you're likely inexperienced as far as the forum itself is concerned (regardless of your management skills). These types of attacks are going to happen as you fight the account farming/spam. If there are no attacks, you are not doing anything noticeable against them.

Today managing team is checking quality of posts and members.
Probably some changes in rules will be added as well.
We ll announce it tomorrow.
I'm patiently waiting for the list of enrolled users. A combination of your team, the SMAS list and myself can boot off the majority of farmed accounts/spammers.

Dear Lauda sir we really sorry for this.can you please give us last chance who has on this list sir.i don't post it with my main account because i fear that if you give me red trust or banned me  Embarrassed please sir forgive us and give us last chance and don't give us red trust or banned us we are really sorry sir.
No. I'm even contemplating whether SMAS bans should be 1 review and then it's permanent.
Lauda you are like as a barking dog , why you can not go in Altcoin signature campaign and why you do not advise to altcoin signature campaign manager to do not accept SMAS bans i think you are greedy dog for bitcoin you want that all signature campaign owner give you to opportunity to manager of his signature campaign.
aadje93

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:24:34 AM

Lauda is maybe a very strict when it comes to spamming signatures or scams but he does or give his best and offer his free time to keep this forum clean from such junk if you like to complain about it post it in the meta section and please leave this topic clean it's infested enough by now from people like you who have nothing else to do and just spamming around!

lolda

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:54:01 AM

The funny is Lauda bark only at bitcoin signcamp and never at alt coin. there are many, but you have a target. lauda want rule all bitcoin signcamp LOL and want money from be a manager. ROT IN HELL. JUST wait, the bad karma will come to you.
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

Nothing is fine. As I've told you, you're likely inexperienced as far as the forum itself is concerned (regardless of your management skills). These types of attacks are going to happen as you fight the account farming/spam. If there are no attacks, you are not doing anything noticeable against them.

I'm patiently waiting for the list of enrolled users. A combination of your team, the SMAS list and myself can boot off the majority of farmed accounts/spammers.

Dear Lauda sir we really sorry for this.can you please give us last chance who has on this list sir.i don't post it with my main account because i fear that if you give me red trust or banned me  Embarrassed please sir forgive us and give us last chance and don't give us red trust or banned us we are really sorry sir.
No. I'm even contemplating whether SMAS bans should be 1 review and then it's permanent.
Lauda you are like as a barking dog , why you can not go in Altcoin signature campaign and why you do not advise to altcoin signature campaign manager to do not accept SMAS bans i think you are greedy dog for bitcoin you want that all signature campaign owner give you to opportunity to manager of his signature campaign.
Lauda literally said about 10 times that she does not want to manage this campaign and doesn't have the time to do it anyways. She is just trying to make the campaign better and you guys keep giving her a bad time about it. She doesn't really care about what you have to say.
Icobro

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:00:34 AM

Lauda is maybe a very strict when it comes to spamming signatures or scams but he does or give his best and offer his free time to keep this forum clean from such junk if you like to complain about it post it in the meta section and please leave this topic clean it's infested enough by now from people like you who have nothing else to do and just spamming around!

I would like to make clear something.
It's very nice Lauda takes care about forum.
But I would like to take a note.

Waves is making this campaign and we are taking care about managing of it.
We take care about forum and we have aim to keep it useful and informative for members.
Now we are checking posts manually and yes, Lauda asks us to send him lists of participants because he does not beleive or does not think Waves team is enough experienced to catch spammers.

Well, actually may be somebody has any doubts about his experience.

Well... Lists will be published and Lauda or who ever else can check all participants.
But just note. We manage by our campaign and we do not need any advice or checking from any participants.

Thank you.

Payments ll be in the evening.

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

I see you hunt farmers and spammers. I mean how will you tag them? with giving negative feedback or tag them with another way?
I saw your post in a thread in service section about that, too. You are giving negative feedback everyone who post in there! Okay!
If someone is a good and legit trader, exchanger and dealer here, and Louda or Loptin give him negative feedback for one spam post!
Can you imagine what will happen?? His all bitcoin life/journey will finish after that. But, you can do that on this forum and you did it!
After getting red tagged he can't even survive here anymore! He is virtuly killed and continues as zombie alive! Vampire-witch is that!
Okay, he will go back and create new account and start as newbie! But, you will say: farmer, farmer, catch him! Newbie must be good,
so that you can be bad! This is "Fall of Rome!". Decadency and Deviation. Dictatorship and Domination! We run Dialog and Divination!
I think that we fight for territory on Internet. We, the users and You, the owners. We have not pretorian guard.
Hahahahahahaha. BUT .... hahaha .... this time we have god with us! Secular God ... Zik Zikalkis ... !

Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:52:09 AM

does facebook/twitter campaign available?
picorino

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:04:11 PM

does facebook/twitter campaign available?

there is another topic for this , and yes there is a facebook and twitter campaign from waves . Go check for the topic in services subforum too
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

Lauda literally said about 10 times that she does not want to manage this campaign and doesn't have the time to do it anyways. She is just trying to make the campaign better and you guys keep giving her a bad time about it. She doesn't really care about what you have to say.
[/quote]
yes ... it is so as you say .... but what does she want to clean .... she never said what is farmed account ... she tried but failed
she talk of spammers generally, as if they were negative, there are positive spammers .... as well as i often talk of owners and users generally and universally ..
there are positive & negative users, owners, scammers, spammers, reputations, trusts, newbies & legendaries, specifically & particularly
i think this louda is an evil person needed by forum owners to scare people .... she barks and barks .... haha praetorian girl .... lol ...
there are good doge too ...haha ..omg  = oh my god .. oh my gourd .. oh my guard (praetorian guard - give me a break) .. oh my goide ..!
all users that wan to earn bit more are suspected farmers and scammers .... newbies are as christians in catacombs (crypto creatures) .... this forum is so huge and lot of opportunities there are .... but behind it are some interesting people ....
they will never try justify any of their 43 rules .... they interpret rules at their will .... i will give them positive trust 1000 green to forum and campaign owners if they justify and defend any of their 43 rules ... lol .... !
if any of you find any rule that is justifiable, please, bring it up here so we can scrutinize it and approve ....!

freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:57:13 PM

Wow 31 pages in just one week? what is waves anyways are they shitting gold or something that we're not aware of? it was the same thing

With Iconomi campaigns, a lot of newly created accounts entered there as well but now they are high rank members.
world2345

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:32:48 PM

We take care about forum and we have aim to keep it useful and informative for members.
Now we are checking posts manually and yes, Lauda asks us to send him lists of participants because he does not beleive or does not think Waves team is enough experienced to catch spammers.

Well... Lists will be published and Lauda or who ever else can check all participants.
But just note. We manage by our campaign and we do not need any advice or checking from any participants.

Thank you.

If you are saying that you are managing campaign on your own then what is the point in sending list of participants to lauda n once you hand over to him that means campaign is not managed by you and you don't have confidence on your own abilities that's y you are depending on lauda. You have 2 managers who are taking care of your campaign then why you need lauda to catch the spammers?? Can't you find and catch them on your own??
tikboyhere

Activity: 108

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Hi just want to ask if there's someone eho already got their payment? Thank you Wavemates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
world2345

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:39:07 PM

The funny is Lauda bark only at bitcoin signcamp and never at alt coin. there are many, but you have a target. lauda want rule all bitcoin signcamp LOL and want money from be a manager. ROT IN HELL. JUST wait, the bad karma will come to you.

Lauda is a kind of person who wants to interfere in all big campaigns so he can make some extra bitcoins but campaign owner forgets that he will only spoil their project. Lauda is a greedy person n just wait for the updated list I am pretty sure that he will ban majority of accounts as it won't be a quality poster for him n waves owner will follow him without taking decision on their own..holy crap.
Icobro

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

Thank you.

If you are saying that you are managing campaign on your own then what is the point in sending list of participants to lauda n once you hand over to him that means campaign is not managed by you and you don't have confidence on your own abilities that's y you are depending on lauda. You have 2 managers who are taking care of your campaign then why you need lauda to catch the spammers?? Can't you find and catch them on your own??

We don't need any help, but if Lauda or somebody else want to catch spammers, him (her) or anybody else can become hunter for spammers.
It's not forbidden.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

We don't need any help, but if Lauda or somebody else want to catch spammers, him (her) or anybody else can become hunter for spammers.
It's not forbidden.

just a question, what if Lauda said user A is a spammer but in your view the user isn't spamming at all, would you kick it as Lauda said or you will let user A stay in the campaign?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 01:46:30 PM

just a question, what if Lauda said user A is a spammer but in your view the user isn't spamming at all, would you kick it as Lauda said or you will let user A stay in the campaign?
He does not have to kick anyone from my list. However, every single user that does not get kicked will be permanently listed on SMAS (for the time being).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
world2345

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

It's not forbidden.

You have a valid point here.
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 02:04:02 PM

manager:
we don't need any help, but if Lauda or somebody else want to catch spammers, him (her) or anybody else can become hunter for spammers. It's not forbidden.
user:
lolingera:
that is point, your work online, your constructivity and diligence and perseverance depends on hunters and managers, of course
that witch does "witch-hunt" that is deformation and deviation: she is hunting people to mundane, i am luring users and owners to divine
my job online is to insist to make our life and work goodier,
louda insists to make forum better ..  she technology, me moralology
almighty god .... (technology) evolution .... (aesthetics) .... morality .... secular god
technology <<-perfect<best<better (bad) <good>goodier>goodiest>divine ->> morality
... profanists<genitalists<scum<scam<>spam>slam>genialists>divinists ....
only scum will tell you that you spam ................ but scum pays, scam doesn't pay ... spam works... slam overpays
the scum and scam make us angry and we spam for to slam .... problem is that good and god are banned .. haha

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

Hi all.

I repeat my words.
Please read thread with some attention.

First thing. Acceptance of new members have been closed.
Now managing team is checking quality of posts and members.

Payments will be tomorrow at about 17-00 of CET time.

And please don't write me about your rank upgrades.
After payments your rank will be upgraded automatically if your signature has been changed.

Also some new tool will be added soon so we will catch all farmed accounts.

Well I already used the Member sig and now updated it to Full Member. I don't know if I'll ever get to join this but I'll keep it on in the meantime. My posts look lonely without sig.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: