Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Press Center - an inclusive, open and feature rich site for media  (Read 1754 times)
aantonop (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 06:53:06 PM

Update:

24 press contacts from 8 countries, speaking 9 languages.

and growing fast!

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
aantonop (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 02:34:43 AM

Yes, I've asked the designer to cut the size of both header and footer, shrink the logo and graphics and make the main content more prominent.

I will upload a new set of CSS changes tomorrow morning, or very late tonight. My designer is in the Ukraine, I'm in San Francisco, so we have almost perfect around-the-clock handoffs.

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
aantonop (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2013, 03:44:05 AM

Alex got the CSS done sooner than expected and it is not live. The header and footer shrunk by 2/3rds and various little CSS issues fixed. Also a new 'hint" icon points to the filters so that people see them and use them.

With that last change, the site is now officially launched and I will switch focus to making it as rich and detailed as possible..

Keep nominating good press contacts. See an interview you like? Add that person!

Thanks to those who nominated press contacts getting us to 30 contacts and 8 languages. There are more than a dozen more records to add over the weekend.

Thanks also to all for the great suggestions, bug reports and feedback.

Andreas

Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
aantonop (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 08:26:37 AM

Update, week 1:

- 42 press contacts
- 13 countries
- 10 languages

Keep it coming!

This is definitely looking more like a world press center every day.

Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: