Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:25:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55375 times)
cryoser

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:23:38 AM

Buy instantly C.A.T. crypto trading bot here https://cryptocatbot.com
Trusted seller  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:58:45 PM

Trusted seller  Cool
Trust is the most important thing in the bitcoin the value of the bitcoin is now very common and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing and the price of the bitcoin service is high and it si because it is available in the bitcoin users and the common bitcoin inverters, the importance of the other services are not available and the transaction of the bitcoin is getting the world’s most bright and the common currency of the world.
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

💰💰💰💰 [ ProxyBot ] - Bittrex & Poloniex Trading Bot - ONLY 0.015 BTC 💰💰💰💰

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274298.0
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

Trusted seller  Cool
Trust is the most important thing in the bitcoin the value of the bitcoin is now very common and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing and the price of the bitcoin service is high and it si because it is available in the bitcoin users and the common bitcoin inverters, the importance of the other services are not available and the transaction of the bitcoin is getting the world’s most bright and the common currency of the world.
For sure a lot of people are trusting the bitcoin, they are investing in the bitcoin and it is the main source of the income for the people so I think the use of the bitcoin is increasing because of the high potential of the bitcoin and he huge price of the bitcoin as It is increasing very fast now the number of the investors is also very high and the list of the traders is also increasing more and more.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:52:06 PM

Name: GUNBOT

Supported exchanges (default):
-  POLONIEX

Long description: This is an automated bot trader for POLONIEX, its cost is 0.1BTC as a one-time fee. Life upgrades and life support are completely free. In order to support the startup sales of the GUNBOT, I'm giving away 2 LICENSES (limited to 30 days) to 2 DT members that would willingly test the GUNBOT and vouch for it. In any case, the GUNBOT sales policy has a 15 days "satisfied or refunded" guarantee. At your choice (and charge), the funds can be held in escrow during the initial 15 days.

User reviews: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.msg19354576#msg19354576

The website for gunbot is gunthy.org

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

Trusted seller  Cool

Link has been added Wink Thank you for your contribution!

💰💰💰💰 [ ProxyBot ] - Bittrex & Poloniex Trading Bot - ONLY 0.015 BTC 💰💰💰💰

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2274298.0

I added your bot into the collection. Thank you!

The website for gunbot is gunthy.org

Added it, thank you, @klaaas!

For sure a lot of people are trusting the bitcoin, they are investing in the bitcoin and it is the main source of the income for the people so I think the use of the bitcoin is increasing because of the high potential of the bitcoin and he huge price of the bitcoin as It is increasing very fast now the number of the investors is also very high and the list of the traders is also increasing more and more.

Could you please explain how are your posts related to the topic of the thread?

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:40:16 PM

CRYPTO-PHP - Everything you need to start trading!
CodeX's review of CRYPTO-PHP

To start earning with CRYPTO-PHP is very quick. The configuration is easy to learn from the beginner-friendly documentation on the community's custom forum. You surely can get help with any additional issue as well, at the very same place. The bot has multi-language customer support.
Another great advantage I am emphasizing is the custom strategy. With your subscription, you get access to a custom and, in my experience, rather profitable trading strategy. I could personally experience the trust in the bot after receiving a vouch subscription from the owner. I could reach +25%/week return after, getting my vouch copy in the first two weeks and managed good returns until the end of my vouch subscription. Stopping the bot and withdrawal have both worked well.
Furthermore, I liked that developer was hearing community idea and was reach-able personally. The multi-exchange support is advantageous too. Comparing with other trading bots, I found the already-mentioned beginner-friendly documentation and custom strategy and the 24/7 personal VPS (!!) within your subscription great.

As a conclusion, I am giving my vouch for this trading bot. I too will buy additional subscription soon.

Regards,
CodeX

Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:56:30 AM

So which bot is the best ??
WaveFront

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:03:44 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:53:22 AM by WaveFront

Is any of the available trading bots open-source?

ViaBTC recently released a whole exchange script as open-source. Therefore
I´m optimistic that a trading bot, which obviously is less advanced as a script than
an exchange, will be available as well.

Keep up the good work!

There is Gekko that you can find at https://gekko.wizb.it
It's fully open source, but you will have to program your trading strategy (it comes with few pre-installed strategies but they are there just as an example and they are very basic).
It's written in JavaScript and running server side on node.js, which means that you can run it practically everywhere (Win, MacOs, Linux,...). It has the TA-lib library, preinstalled that allows you to calculate indicators etc. It has a nice and user friendly interface.

You need to know programming, but in the right hands I am sure it's a great tool
renepost

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

Thanks for this list, really interesting! I'm working on a less dramatic solution to keep an eye on crypto developments (without browsing all day long): a simple customizable filter-page that listens to the Bittrex feed and can show you what volume changes are going on above the chosen thresholds, I don't know if it could be added to the list since it is not technically a trading bot?

--> www.pairtracker.com

Hope it will prove to be a useful service to traders.
KawaBunGa

Activity: 437
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

Do you know any bots that provide a trailing stop-loss (take-profit) feature? Bitfinex has it "in a box", but Polo and Bittrex don't and it would be nice to have this option.
coolclass

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

This bots you listed seems good enough from the outside and the reviews. I hope this doesn't get saturated as the forex market with lot of junk being painted as the next best thing.

Will definitely try one of them out one of this days.

Thanks for a nice thread bro, keep it up, gonna follow this one.
dlucio

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:36:32 PM

I want to share this promising trading bot

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385132.msg24371403#msg24371403
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

There is Gekko that you can find at https://gekko.wizb.it
It's fully open source, but you will have to program your trading strategy (it comes with few pre-installed strategies but they are there just as an example and they are very basic).
It's written in JavaScript and running server side on node.js, which means that you can run it practically everywhere (Win, MacOs, Linux,...). It has the TA-lib library, preinstalled that allows you to calculate indicators etc. It has a nice and user friendly interface.

You need to know programming, but in the right hands I am sure it's a great tool

Thank you, @WaveFront! I added your contribution to the thread. I hope, you do not mind that I refactored your text a bit so that it would fit to the structure I use.

I will answer other questions too later. Thread updated.

bitcoin507

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

Thanks for this post,are there any that can be used on metatrade
slate_main

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

BYTZ

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:56:42 PM

Markets are in an odd pattern right now, not very sideways for generalised trading but there are still good opportunities with a little BTC here and there with the Leonardo bot, it's very simple, and simple ib best mostly - I used Haasbot for a while but for me, Leonardo is a better solution. DM me for a referral address.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:40:06 PM

So which bot is the best ??

Tell me your desires, I tell you which bot is the best  ^_^

Thanks for this list, really interesting! I'm working on a less dramatic solution to keep an eye on crypto developments (without browsing all day long): a simple customizable filter-page that listens to the Bittrex feed and can show you what volume changes are going on above the chosen thresholds, I don't know if it could be added to the list since it is not technically a trading bot?

--> www.pairtracker.com

Hope it will prove to be a useful service to traders.

Sure. Could be useful to any cryptotrader. I created a new section of Useful tools and added your contribution. Thank you!

I will answer other questions too later. Thread updated.

dynamitevictor

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

I have not seen any robot as good as www.xchangerate.io. A 50%-100% guarantee return in a week. You want to try this out if you are a trader. Learn more from their telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

sebr1ng

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I have not seen any robot as good as www.xchangerate.io. A 50%-100% guarantee return in a week. You want to try this out if you are a trader. Learn more from their telegram group https://t.me/XchangeRateSupport

Seem to good to be true - anyone tried it, with more than newbie rank?  Wink
dynamitevictor

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:32 PM

Seem to good to be true - anyone tried it, with more than newbie rank?  Wink

Lol. I understand how it feels. But it is very real. At least, it is not an investment thing and nobody is asking you to bring your bitcoin. Just join the telegram channel, get trained on how to use the robot and see if it was too good to be true or not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: