Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55375 times)
Altima

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:22:30 AM

Hello, I have just started trading crypto and I'm looking into bot for more steady income.

Is there any bot that is fit for complete beginner like me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonMcCoy

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:28:04 PM

Hi,

Thanks for this extensive list, but please consider removing Chain Group as fast as possible, they are scam, I lost my money to them, They stopped processing withdrawals since 2 weeks, all money lost.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:56:38 AM

what about Zenbot? anybody use it?
I've used it before but now i'm not, cause i've stopped trading (at least for the moment). it is open-source, so no need to pay using it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
twizztid

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

This is a great thread for new people like me, as you know some people will build things to just steal your info. I look forward to more reviews so I can decide on which one I want to try. Thank you for making this thread and keeping it up to date.

twizztid
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:10 PM

Hi,

Thanks for this extensive list, but please consider removing Chain Group as fast as possible, they are scam, I lost my money to them, They stopped processing withdrawals since 2 weeks, all money lost.

Thank you for information! I crossed them out until being informed otherwise.

This is a great thread for new people like me, as you know some people will build things to just steal your info. I look forward to more reviews so I can decide on which one I want to try. Thank you for making this thread and keeping it up to date.

twizztid

You are welcome ^_^ I added a new section called "What are the best bots?" where I will post your OPINIONS on what you consider to be the best bots.

Hello, I have just started trading crypto and I'm looking into bot for more steady income.

Is there any bot that is fit for complete beginner like me?

You could ask around in our Telegram group too where people could answer your question in real time Smiley You may check the Beginners' information for more... well, beginners' information  Grin

Thread has been updated

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
tepiero

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:30:51 AM

Just purchased Crypto-Bot and am waiting for my login.

Will post my experiences!

PS, I was going to go with traderdaddy, however it was just too much capital to invest upfront (780AUD for ~500RBY coins, plus 0.5 BTC (~10 000 AUD at time of writing.)) $10,700 for is a really big risk to take.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:19:50 PM

PS, I was going to go with traderdaddy, however it was just too much capital to invest upfront (780AUD for ~500RBY coins, plus 0.5 BTC (~10 000 AUD at time of writing.)) $10,700 for is a really big risk to take.

Great! Let us become informed about your experiences please!

I purchased C.A.T. tonight.
By a owning a continually growing group of bots, I expect to be able to answer more what to choose over what type of questions.

tepiero

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

By a owning a continually growing group of bots, I expect to be able to answer more what to choose over what type of questions.

So i'm about 2-3 days in, and the bot has made a loss of ~1%. However, I was up 2.5% yesterday at some point. Considering the xmas sales, I'm keen to try Gunbot as well. It seems that gunbot is a bit more sophisticated as it allows for different strategies, but I'm honestly not too sure. Only 1 way to find out!
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:30 PM

So i'm about 2-3 days in, and the bot has made a loss of ~1%. However, I was up 2.5% yesterday at some point. Considering the xmas sales, I'm keen to try Gunbot as well. It seems that gunbot is a bit more sophisticated as it allows for different strategies, but I'm honestly not too sure. Only 1 way to find out!
I think that each user personally can earn much more than using bots in a certain earnings. It is necessary to pay attention to trade, which today is quite promising. Just look at how much the prices for the Crypto currency fluctuate and Imagine how you can raise your financial status, make money on the difference in the price of the coin.
Rockburn

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

Thanks for starting this thread PremiumCodeX!

Anyone know if any bots support Binance?

-Rockburn
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:25:58 AM

Last night, CRYPTO-PHP was in ~1% profit for me lol But I changed configuration last night. From now on, each result belongs to the new config.

-Rockburn

You are welcome! C.A.T. has a premium Binance add-on. The only bot with Binance, I think.

snes

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

Hi all,
I was also looking into Trader Daddy but was put off by how much capital i needed to invest in order to get it up and running.
I just purchased a LeanoArdo and waiting for my download to become ready.

Does anyone here have any experience with using this program?  Is it as good as the others?

Was also interested in the crypto PHP but was put off by the monthly fees and the fact they only accept btc as payment.

Hope to get your experiences.

Cheers.
tepiero

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Crypto-PHP has just enabled MiningHampster integration. I've just enabled it, so let's see how we go.

Crypto-PHP is doing around the same as Gunbot Emotionless at the moment, although they employ very different strategies. My understanding is that GunBot uses market analysis to determine what to buy and when to sell, whereas C-PHP just buys random coins in the top X coins, then waits for them to hit your "sell %" parameter, at which point it sells (although, MH integration has changed this - hopefully for the better! Although, C-PHP has given me +14% BTC in 1 week, hard to beat that!).
Nordestgaard

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

-Rockburn

Gunbot XT has binance support
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

I’m not use to making use of bots and have never tried any one of them, just relying on my skills. But from what I’m seeing, there are lots of people commenting good about these trading bots listed out here. Maybe it would be worth checking them out. If things seems to improve a lot, then I will mostly stick to it.
tepiero

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

http://

I’m not use to making use of bots and have never tried any one of them, just relying on my skills. But from what I’m seeing, there are lots of people commenting good about these trading bots listed out here. Maybe it would be worth checking them out. If things seems to improve a lot, then I will mostly stick to it.

Thought I'd give another update because I've not seen anyone else post real stats anywhere. Happy to post mine:

Current stats after 5 days with Crypto-PHP:

Starting BTC amount: 0.05032511
Current BTC = 0.05758952 (+14.43% / 0.00726441 BTC) (this is just BTC, doesn't include the open trades)
USD Equivalent = 795.76 (+11.05%)
Trade(s) today: 69   
Open order(s): 30/40

So in terms of per day gains:

0.001452882 BTC / day (~$20USD at time of writing). Not bad for doing nothing!

And also, I've not fine-tuned this to the degree I could. I'm sure I could get those numbers up with a bit more work.

If anyone needs any help or would like to share strategies – I'm always keen to learn and to share what I've learnt Smiley
bitcoinguy140

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

This is about TRADERDADDY

Its not good.  They make you buy rubycoin and they make you trade it and pump it on bittrex.  They made that mandatory on Jan 1st 2018 and bittrex immediately suspended many users accounts who were using it.  I asked some questions in their slack about how the ruby was being manipulated by this and I was immediately suspended from their form.  I also posted here in a forum and my post was immediately deleted from the ruby/traderdaddy thread.  

So what I have now is a frozen bittrex account that is holding funds and some devs who think its best to just delete the members who have questions about their software.

I mean, it was free so what did I expect.  I only tested it for 2 days.  But I would stay far away with support and issues like this.  They want to go to binance but the whole operation is fishy.

UPDATE: They no longer trade bittrex, they were suspended as a whole.  Gave the group the reason "we dont trust bittrex anymore"  Buyer beware.
someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Do you know any any fully automatic trading bots? I mean, no settings, no server setup. A hosted bot. Like cryptotrader.org where I can pay for the service and strategy. It used to make money but cryptotrader.org no longer works reliably in my experience.

-
Saberu87

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:26:51 AM

Thought I'd give another update because I've not seen anyone else post real stats anywhere. Happy to post mine:

Current BTC = 0.05758952 (+14.43% / 0.00726441 BTC) (this is just BTC, doesn't include the open trades)

And also, I've not fine-tuned this to the degree I could. I'm sure I could get those numbers up with a bit more work.

If anyone needs any help or would like to share strategies – I'm always keen to learn and to share what I've learnt Smiley

These are excellent gains. Can you please share your trading strategy with us? Does it involve only selling when prices are near all time highs or 24 hour highs, or is it much more complex. Do you trade only one coin, or a lot of different coins? Thanks.

Today I noticed many large traders sell huge volumes of their coins once prices hit close to all time highs. This sounds like quite a safe strategy to use but doesn't happen very often so there must be a different strategy in play for achieving 70 trades per day. Another strategy I thought about is when the price rises very quickly e.g. 5-10% in a few seconds, it's a good time to put up a sell wall and then quickly add a buy wall when that fills to catch the dip
tepiero

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:44:24 AM

These are excellent gains. Can you please share your trading strategy with us? Does it involve only selling when prices are near all time highs or 24 hour highs, or is it much more complex. Do you trade only one coin, or a lot of different coins? Thanks.

Today I noticed many large traders sell huge volumes of their coins once prices hit close to all time highs. This sounds like quite a safe strategy to use but doesn't happen very often so there must be a different strategy in play for achieving 70 trades per day. Another strategy I thought about is when the price rises very quickly e.g. 5-10% in a few seconds, it's a good time to put up a sell wall and then quickly add a buy wall when that fills to catch the dip

My current config is:

Max open order: 40
Sell at + 4%
Minimum amount to place an order:  2usd
Maximum amount:  20usd

Percentage to spare on each successful trade: 1%

Auto sell when a position reaches: -  -8%

Mode: Signal (Mining Hamster on Rise Mode, Automatic)

I'm actually down to 0.05248402BTC today because of the alt coin bloodbath (my bot auto stopped last night while I was asleep).

Hope it helps Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: