Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55375 times)
ThinkAndGrowRich

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:40 PM

Hello

I am looking for a bot that can let me put as many buy orders as I want with each buy order being as big as my total amount.

Example:
You have 1 BTC and you put 5 buy orders of altcoins for 1BTC each.. Of course when the first one gets bought you have no more money to buy the others.

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FredNongu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

Profit Trailer is one trading bot, i'm finding fascinating as i learn more on it
catorparrot

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:50:16 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:53:58 AM by catorparrot

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:

CRYPTO-PHP is almost certainly working with Mininghamster to perpetuate a scam. When Mininghamster signals come in, the bot reacts immediately yet still purchases the coin at a much higher price than the signal indicates. This is not due to a delay with the bot or anything, this is simply because when the signals come in the coin has already been pre-bought and 90% of the time, the bot will buy the coin with nowhere left to go but down.

EVIDENCE:

1.) The developer, Billy, has been confronted with this fact by many, many irate customers. Each and every time, he blames it on your personal settings for the bot, despite the fact that you simply cannot adjust your settings in a way that would cause this. See: This thread https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/269-mining-hamster-signal-problems-and-bot-buy-wrong-price/

2.) Months ago now, he had also stated he would add the requested parameter "DO NOT BUY SIGNAL IF ALREADY [X]% OVER SIGNAL PRICE", yet the option never materializes. See: Above thread

3.) What's more damning, is that the Mininghamster website displays outright false statistics in order to advertise the potential for huge gains. If you look at their signal history, you will see the signal, time, and buy price followed by the "high" price and the percentage you could have gained. While the full percentage would obviously be impossible to obtain, due simply to buying after the signal, in theory you should still receive SOME fraction of that gain. This is IMPOSSIBLE with 90% of their signals, as with Crypto-PHP your bot will regularly buy ABOVE the "high" price listed on their stats. See:
MH Signal:
https://imgur.com/dpqG197.jpg
Please note the time and the sell/high price of 0.00055179

Crypto-PHP bot purchase:
https://imgur.com/zwyfMAe.jpg
Purchased at 0.00055181, ABOVE the high price. This particular trade occurred 8 seconds after signal. However -- This also has happened for buys placed TWO seconds after signal, for missed gains of over 6%, which should not be enough time for such a significant rise.

End result:
https://imgur.com/pwHkTk9.jpg
A -1.6% loss, when Mininghamster advertises a +3.15% gain.

4.) This should theoretically be impossible if the site were listing the true high, yet it happens quite regularly. Mininghamster states very clearly that they do not offer sell signals -- so then, what IS this "high" price statistic anyway? A customer who asked for clarification on this in their public telegram channel a few days ago had his own settings blamed, despite inquiring about how MH calculates their high/sell price, and when he pressed the issue he was banned from the channel rather than having it explained. (It was witnessing that incident that caused me to finally study the system myself). When confronted with my findings, my messageboard posting was quickly deleted and all future postings of mine now require approval.

5.) Shortly after the above incident, one of the Crypto-PHP admins (@veteran) booted the developer, Billy, from the telegram channel and then announced that he had discovered that the bot, in conjunction with Mininghamster, was in fact a scam. Billy, the developer, quickly moved the channel to Discord and removed all references to the telegram channel from the website/message boards.

IN SUMMARY:
By design, Crypto-PHP and/or Mininghamster withhold their signals until they have a chance to pre-buy the coin significantly enough. The signal is then released with the knowledge that when it is, dozens/hundreds/thousands of bots will automatically purchase said coin and drive up the price. Many of these bots will purchase well above any price where profit is even possible. The Mininghamster website shows false statistics afterwards, advertising a much higher gain than even possible (if a gain was even possible at all). The high price that they list as the point where these false profits would be realized is also intentionally incorrect. THE GAINS MININGHAMSTER CLAIMS ARE POSSIBLE ARE 100% FALSE (at least in the case of with Crypto-PHP, I would like to hear from anyone who has used them with anything close to the success rate they claim), and the reality is always at best, when using CRYPTO-PHP, you can expect >1% GAINS, OR MORE LIKELY A LOSS.

These are REALISTICALLY the kind of "gains" possible even with a bot set to sell at +3.5%. Setting at 1% will do you no better:
https://imgur.com/WR2lAi2.jpg

WHY HASN'T ANYONE NOTICED THUS FAR??
Many did, but many had their comments scrubbed from the forums. However, although this happens with the VAST majority of signals, SOME SIGNALS ARE STILL PROFITABLE. I am not sure if this is by design to curb suspicions or what, but with VERY conservative settings, looking to make VERY small gains, it is still possible to turn out 1-2%/day. This is a far cry from the +/-100% claimed from the mininghamster signal stats, though.

Regardless, until the Crypto-PHP and/or Mininghamster team manage to give a sensible, understandable explanation other than blaming nonexistent user settings or "the market" (if the market is to blame, then the stats on the MH site should reflect this), I'm going to have to advise everyone DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON A BOT THAT SERVES ONLY TO LEAVE YOU HOLDING DOZENS OF BAGS ON THE WRONG END OF MININGHAMSTER'S PUMPS!!
blockchay

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:19 PM

Great thread. The best bots for crypto in my opinion would be the ones focusing on arbitrage opportunities which are so many right now and not saturated at all even in major exchanges like Bittrex and Binance.

There is no consensus view that algorithmic trading can outperform discretionary decisions in any asset class, unless it's doing high frequency trading, reacting faster than human ability... so I would be very curious to find out what your results are using any of the bots mentioned, especially in arb trading.

Second this question.

Who here found consistent success arb trading using bots?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:

Thank you for providing evidence, @catorparrot! I was sorry to hear the same claims elsewhere, too. Unfortunately, evidence was not shown until your efforts. I think, it is a good direction to bring all potential evidence into one place and communicate. I will not delete it  Wink

I will appreciate if @CRYPTO-PHP owner and @MiningHamster owner, too, come here and provide their explanations, as well as, if exists, counter-evidence. I am hopeful that we can make the truth clear, but if not, I could include the different evidence in the thread, at least.

In my personal experience, CPHP is working as expected, but I use own strategies, which do not include MiningHamster signals.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
catorparrot

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:52:21 AM

I tried to include as much solid evidence as possible. Believe me there are many more screenshots of examples.

Outside of the MH signals, it is a VERY basic bot -- it buy random coins (or your own signal based on volume only) and holds in hopes of profit. It functions in that regard. However the bot integration is explained away, the fact remains that MiningHamster is intentionally reporting false numbers to appear to be a much more effective signaler than in actuality, and at the absolute least, that needs to be addressed.
catorparrot

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

I forgot to mention: In customer polling, I have yet to hear from a SINGLE user of the bot who was able to achieve over 4% profits per month. While still not a loss, it's almost certainly worse than simple buying and holding, while Mininghamster shows gains of over 4% possible several -- sometimes dozens -- of times per day.
Swissi

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:
I've made the same assumption about MiningHamster. They just only show the Max price so it never gets "red". You can say the marketing is blinding your eyes.
The accusation that they work together... can be..but i wouldn't bet my money on it. (lets be honest, you never know who works with others).

But:
The bot is solid and has potential, but its a "beta". The developer is answering to my questions. But he is alone, so development speed is "slow".

so kick the signal service, DYOR, and work with Whitelists/Blacklists...

MiningHamster

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:

Ok here are a lot of allegations, partly for personal reasons, partly because of incomprehension or because you have misunderstood.
You only talk about your personal experience, which does not correspond to the majority at all, because we get good feedback every day.
I still do not know why you doubt the statistics, the allegations have been refuted and presented with various database exports that they agree.

We also did not ban anyone, because we do not have a general telegram channel at first, and certainly not the right to ban anyone.
Your allegations of the former moderator were invalidated, because this moderator has lost money due to wrong attitudes, a risky investment with too much money, wrong stop loss settings or whatever!

This former moderator had personal reasons, moreover, also deleted the owner of the channel in order to spread massive lies here. This user has now been deprived of all rights.
Therefore, please inquire in advance and learn the background before making any allegations.

That we show the maximum possible profit is understandable and it is common practice in these services. These profits are also possible if the personal settings have been optimized so that they are also achievable.
If you are in a baerish market, everyone should reduce their profit targets and adjust their stop loss settings if necessary! MH and the bot give the user a lot of optimization settings. If you ignore all this and do not use it, then you must not be surprised if you make small profit or loss.

In the end ... do not talk about anything you have heard anywhere but refer to facts.
We are transparent and the results are based on facts.
But if you deny this and tell lies, then please prove it. That would be fair to all.

This user has also been confirmed by several other users that his suspicions are unfounded. Nevertheless, this thinks of a conspiracy or whatever. There are people who are suspicious of everything and everyone and just want to be heard, maybe because they have no one else to communicate. We do not know it! The fact is that this acts for personal emotional reasons and has no proof of his allegations.

The kind of user who says the sky is yellow, even though it shows that this is blue.
The bot and Signals are only the tools. Its up to you what you are doing with it. And dont forget that all depends on the market situation, believe it or not!  Smiley

You can also read some important notes that everyone should consider when trading with crypto.
if you have not the knowledge or the patient, then not the service is the reason.. its up to you! Dont forget!
https://www.mininghamster.com/faq/tactics/

If you do not like our service, then you are free not to use it!

Thank you
PerfectSe7en

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:02 PM

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:

lemme just save you the reading and paraphrase the rest...

"blah, blah, blah...random unsubstantiated FUD...blah, blah, blah...WAAAHHHH!!!! I DIDN'T MAKE 85% ON EVERY SIGNAL! THIS MUST BE A SCAM!!"

Let me begin by saying I've never used Crypto PHP because frankly, who the hell would use a bot built with PHP?  I'm a Software Architect by trade, pretty much all I do is Web and Mobile applications, generally running in, or attached to some layer, that is running in the cloud.  I have been using CryptoHopper with MH signals for roughly a month.  A month, might I add, that has been pretty much BRUTAL in terms of overall market conditions.  We are very much in a tough bear market right now.  Having said that, the lone bright spot for me has been MH signals. 

With the exception of YOYO...sigh, that damn YOYO coin lol...

yeah so besides YOYO, I've gotten anywhere from 2.2% to 10% on every MH signal that comes in.  My settings are pretty conservative to begin with but i can tell you that I've been subscribed to other signal providers, namely CryptoGrower and CryptoBullet, and I've played around with different TA strategies and I've pretty much gotten wiped out with all the BTC price movement lately.  The ONLY thing I've consistently made money with is MH.  Period...I mean honestly, if it wasn't for MH signals, I would've given up this whole trading bot foray some time ago.

I pulled 14 trades for profit yesterday on Bittrex using MH signals.  Each one averaged 2.2 - 4% profit.  Why so low? Because my settings dictate that.  I'd love to try and "ride the lightning" with the proper TSL config and get some huge profits on these signals but frankly CH bot is so buggy that I just figure the less I give it to do the better.  But the profit is there!  Hell we had a guy on our Discord group a couple weeks back when BTC went on that first big pump to dig out of the $6k range it was in....he was trading with about 6 BTC, doing nothing but MH signals.  He armed his TSL at 5% and trailed at around 3.5% I believe, with a 10% stop loss so he could bail out of any MH trades that failed to hit that 5% value.

The guy pulled in 1.74 BTC...in a week...just off MH signals.  swear on my daughter's life I'm telling the truth people...

As far as these allegations about the coin pumping I mean for crying out loud fella..if we all buy in on the signal at once then YES the price is going to pump short term.  And then once that pump subsides i.e. some of us sell it off immediately once it goes green, the price will settle in for the long haul.  And then you wait...and wait...and wait...1-3 days I've found, and then the coin will dig out, blow up, and you can get your profits.  I've watched this pattern play out over and over and over.

The reports that MH put out are going to show the highest spot price during each time interval.  Does that means you're automagically going to be able to always sell the coin that came in on that signal at exactly that price every single time??  HELL NO! 
I mean first off, you've got to buy in at EXACTLY the price that came in on the signal, which is damn near impossible given how volatile the price is to begin with on these smaller alt coins that are being targeted.

Next up, you've got the fact that a bunch of us are trying to buy it at the same time, which will just further increase the volatility. Once you do buy in, at whatever price you've managed to land on, you no longer can rely on the price reports published by MH for 100%, one-to-one accuracy.  It's just a rough guide for you that you can look at and see "oh nice, looks like this one did well" or "yeah this one was terrible".  The only real value of those reports is to help you further refine your bot's configuration.

By looking at those reports you can get an idea of how many coins blew up and how many landed at much smaller profit targets, and adjust your strategy accordingly.  To imply that they're somehow fraudulent is just spreading FUD....period.

I mean it's $6 a month people...i can make that back in one single trade using MH signals.  I tell you another thing I really love about MH signals is that they actually try to help you out even in the worst of markets.  Case in point, as everyone knows right now BTC pretty much loses its mind every other day.  When you're trading BTC pairs it makes it "exciting" to say the least :/  MH recently started posting ETH signals for Binance because ETH price was more stable.  Nobody told MH to do that...MH just went ahead and did it to help the customers out.

Look, I can type all day about this, about my personal positive experiences,  but I have a day job and I need to get back to that.  However, if you'd like some help on how to properly use MH signals and get consistent profits...not moon profits mind you because that's now what I'm good at (at least not yet) but consistent profits you can be happy with, come on over to the CryptoHopper Discord group a bunch of us started trying to best figure out how to use that crazy bot.  I don't care if you use CH or not, I'm not gonna spam anybody with referral links.  You can use whatever bot or system you like but there's plenty of us in there that would be glad to help you (as time permits mind you) with how to be use MH signals for profit:

https://discord.gg/xFEfHZK

We're all doing pretty well over there...no lambos yet but god willing we will get there some day soon Smiley
BoostTM
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

hey guys, which is the cheapest/open source best trading bot out there?

Talk to me
catorparrot

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:42:14 PM

I've never spoken a word to you, or typed a single message in the telegram channel, so I have no idea what you're talking about. You still aren't being transparent with your statistics, whatsoever.

You do not show the "Maximum possible profit" because the bots regularly buy over your sell/high price.

I have provided plenty of proof, why do you say I haven't?

It's just more of the same every time you respond, and still no clear answers.

Has anyone tested MH on cryptohopper? I'm curious if it even works whatsoever there, but I'm not about to pay for it again.

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:

This user has also been confirmed by several other users that his suspicions are unfounded. Nevertheless, this thinks of a conspiracy or whatever. There are people who are suspicious of everything and everyone and just want to be heard, maybe because they have no one else to communicate. We do not know it! The fact is that this acts for personal emotional reasons and has no proof of his allegations.
BoostTM
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

cheapest/open source best trading bot out there?

Talk to me
CryptoPHP

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Insomniac from Le-Trader

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 11:02:15 PM by CryptoPHP

BE ADVISED, EVERYONE:

Thank you for providing evidence, @catorparrot! I was sorry to hear the same claims elsewhere, too. Unfortunately, evidence was not shown until your efforts. I think, it is a good direction to bring all potential evidence into one place and communicate. I will not delete it  Wink

I will appreciate if @CRYPTO-PHP owner and @MiningHamster owner, too, come here and provide their explanations, as well as, if exists, counter-evidence. I am hopeful that we can make the truth clear, but if not, I could include the different evidence in the thread, at least.

In my personal experience, CPHP is working as expected, but I use own strategies, which do not include MiningHamster signals.

Hi.
Just for info, a member of my team (veteran-master) stole my telegram channel and now tell to everyone i'm a scammer.
Veteran was my friend, he help me since the beginning, and suddently ... I tell to everyone i'm a scammer, banned me from my own telegram .. I suspect they are a little conspiracy .
I've never banned a member on telegram  !
Also, you can check on the discord history (or ask people) that Veteran-master have banned 3 user on discord just because they talking about crypto-hopper.
I've sent personally  a message to these members with my apologies, i'm ok to speak about other bot on my channel, no problem.

Please ignore the telegram, is whitout my control since one week now, please come to discord and write your message on public channel, ~400 users will see your message, and you'll see, you'll never be banned because i think everyone is free to make an opinion and share it .

Remember, don't trust random people on internet, don't trust me, make your own opinion.

They are no scam, i'm here to answer to your question if you have a doubt, please ask your question and it will be a pleasure to reply Smiley

One more info: Mining hamster is just an addon, if you think it is a scam, please stop using it on crypto-php bot , and use all other strategie/function i've made since 6 months now, more infos : https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/forum/3-news-annoucement/ Smiley

Edit:Also, the website is registred with my own name (crypto-php.com). Also, some user have my personnal cellular number , so , it is the good way to scam people ? Mmhh , note sure Smiley
I'm 100% legit, please stop telling I am a scammer (or telling i working with MH to scaming people, it's the same) , I think @Codex know i'm a legit user because she is one of my first customers . You can read the little review by Codex here : https://www.crypto-php.com/forum/index.php?/topic/132-crypto-php-everything-you-need-to-start-trading/ or in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1944274.msg23374714#msg23374714

Edit2 : If you think i'm a scammer, please check the thread of the Mining hamster beta on my website , you'll see all the hard work i've made on this integration .

Edit3: Also to everyone, please remember, i'm ALONE on this project .
I dev the bot at the same time i reply on discord and on the support of my website, this take all my time, currently the new update is on the way, you can find all info about this update on my website (forum) if you want, "Bot" section . You'll see all the new features related to this new update, i work on it since 1 month .. This will be the biggest update since the beginning .

Le-Trader | 24/7 Automated Trading Bot, Crypto signals & Trading View alerts -  since 2017 | https://le-trader.com
mookras

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

I’ve used cryptophp for about two month now, happy with the product very powerful for its price, MH is also a very useful tool that comes in handy when market conditions are right, there were many relatively newer users that were having a problem , I assumed it’s their lack of knowledge in trading, and also I think they thought PHP was a turn on and leave bot, if you want to make money in any thing you have to keep up daily, I assure you crypto and MH are legit, don’t let  a few bad apples ruin the whole tree if that’s a saying, I am very happy with the product and the exceptional customer support provided by billy the administrator, you will be doing  yourself a disfavor if you are not gettting one of the most powerful, beautifully built and very affordable bots out there Smiley Happy Collection
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

I think, the question is more related to MiningHamster service, which is used by multiple bots, than to CPHP.

As far as I know, MiningHamster will release a new feature in the following days, which lets you export the signals. A sample from such exported signals could be uploaded here and the reliability of the signals would be possible to check in the given exchange's historic records. The advantage of this proving method is being direct.

I consider this to be a transparent and logical response to the discussed question.

As for CPHP. I have made over +50% in the past months (without MH signals). So, the bot itself works. The remaining questions are related to the signaling service and how well the bot adapts to the signals. But we might figure that out in the following days! Smiley

lhfly2019

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:53:21 AM

Are there any guys who test the bots strategies??
Do the bots works??
If the strategies really work,why the author release them?
Why do the author keep them for himself??
I really doubt it!
tepiero

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:06:04 AM

Are there any guys who test the bots strategies??
Do the bots works??
If the strategies really work,why the author release them?
Why do the author keep them for himself??
I really doubt it!

What? The author of the bot releases the bot for a price. So they make money because they've made a product which has value. You know, like everything else in the economy: you create something, it has value, you sell it.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

What? The author of the bot releases the bot for a price. So they make money because they've made a product which has value. You know, like everything else in the economy: you create something, it has value, you sell it.

Well said, @tepiero. Another important viewpoint to consider is the stability of the income. While the bot might make a lambo overnight, it might not. Although you could increase your profit with fine-tuning the settings, it is riskier than having a stable business process that sells your virtual product, like a bot, for a fixed price.

Elmit

Activity: 785
Merit: 500

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:11:55 AM

Can you add to the bot description additional web sites and support groups.

I focus currently on C.A.T. only.

I setup a web site:
https://cat.elmit.com

It includes an FAQ, ... In the next days I add a form where you can upload your settings xml file and it will analyze and suggest changes, for the outcome you want.

I got a telegram channel (announcements):
https://t.me/cryptobottips

And a Telegram discussion group:
https://t.me/joinchat/CmyUwhITJOcnAjhCLAu1-g

The group has a bot listening to the discussion, and gives suggestion to trigger words. In the next days, I will tune down the talkative bot.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: