Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:41:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Practical Comparison of Commercial Bots: margin, CellBot, CAT, ARBI, Gunbot  (Read 55366 times)
Elettriko

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

Anyone know good scalper bot for coinex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

🐱‍💻  HERE ARE SOME SOPHISTICATED TECHNOLOGY MODS FOR BOTH » CRYPTO-PHP AND » CRYPTO-PHP BETA

Fruiting from the multiple-year experience in Machine Learning the following mods bring a Revolutionary solution in the world of Deep Neural Artificial Intelligence bots. Each mod comes with a Natural Human Language Based User Interface. The business model of the project uses Blockchain and Fully Distributed Databases. The project is Provenly Quantum and Foton Decryption Proof and supports Truly Decentralized Exchanges.

Now, the mods:

💊 DEEPLY INTELLIGENT TREND MONITOR: Panick sells & shuts the bot down when a Bearish trend is detected, automatically starts the bot when the trend changes upwards

💊 SOPHISTICATEDLY FOLLOWING SETTINGS DISTRIBUTER: Copies the settings of another user

💊 TRULY DECENTRALIZED ORDER MANAGER: Makes possible to define different StopLoss & Profit values for different cryptocurrencies

💊 MACHINE LEARNING NEURAL WHITELIST: Selects the cryptocurrencies to trade with according to expected mid-term trend based on historical statistical data

💊 MACHINE LEARNING NEURAL BLACKLIST:  The same as above but with blacklist

💊 NATURAL HUMAN LANGUAGE BASED WHITELIST: Follows the news and adds cryptocurrencies with positive news to the whitelist

💊 NATURAL HUMAN LANGUAGE BASED BLACKLIST: The same as above but tries to spot negative news and uses blacklist

💊 VERY HIGH SPEED SELL CENTRE: Detects orders to be sold and sells orders faster than the CRYPTO-PHP engine

💊 PURELY DYNAMIC PROFIT CURRENCY: Converts the profit into the desired currency

💊 SMART AFTER-PANIC CRYPTOCURRENCY ACCUMULATOR: Converts all balance into TUSD/USDT after panic sell

💊 DISTRIBUTED NATURAL HUMAN LANGUAGE BASED USER MULTI INTERFACE: Enables to control the CRYPTO-PHP bot with Telegram/Discord/E-mail/Bitcointalk messages

💳 Price: Open Beta

�� Contact:  https://t.me/joinchat/CzeKvRHCNparLG8VeUwBFg

Regards,
CodeX
BSc in Computer Science
🐱‍💻

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

This is such an interesting thread. Will mark it as favourite. Anyway, the problem with the establishment of trading bots in crypto, will make human trading such a mess.
cryptobotone

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

Cryptobotone Take Profit Stop Loss Bot

https://cryptobotone.com/images/oiuqwejoihjvcxFDSopkqweasdGS.png

Download
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:22:44 PM

Bots always make me a bit suspicious. They can't handle all types of market conditions unfailingly. It could make an immense amount of profit for a certain period of time, but then when the market conditions change, how can it adapt smartly without getting in trouble? Does it have smart risk management principles? Can it rely on discretion and common sense?

Humans should be the only ones on the market because they have wisdom. Bots have intelligence, but a bot cannot learn wisdom. Wisdom only comes with self-awareness.

There are bots that can handle all types of market conditions. For two examples, ARBI and Haasbot Alice can handle all. I am writing about them in this thread, too.
As a matter of fact, most of the professional traders all use bots. Trading is not a fight between humans and bots, but there are humans who are aware and humans who are not aware of bots that can make their trading comfortable.

my experiences with aitrader.ai

Thank you for the notification, @someone111! I shared this message in our Telegram groups too.

Hello my friend,

Where are these methods and settings for each bot ??

Thanks  Smiley

Aren't they show up to you in the thread?  Huh

Anyone know good scalper bot for coinex?

Not any I am aware of, but you can always add your exchange to the bots like Haasbot.

This is such an interesting thread. Will mark it as favourite. Anyway, the problem with the establishment of trading bots in crypto, will make human trading such a mess.

Thank you for the reaction, @jorgballesteros!
Why would anyone prefer manual trading over bots?

Hi All,
Warning: Telegram Auto scam software
You note that the owner gave false instructions, I have seen many people use their services and you do not waste your money to transfer to the scammers.
You can check out their BTC or ETH schedule so you will see this as a scam - they cheated a lot of people who believed in them.
Link: http://telegramauto.com - SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
You should take precaution !!!

Hey! Thank you for the notification! Shall these cheated people also share their experience with us?

Hello,

I would recommend you to use bmybit.com . Their bot can be individualised and are working very well. Also, you can copy the trading strategies of others.

I'm also using them. Recognized, it has facilities that are well suited to the investor community. It is easy to use and supports many problems. Especially it can statistically detail your actions. And there are many more here.

Thank you for the sweet suggestion, @DKREBEL86 and for the feedback, @RockBar0!

My current testing capability is not allowing me to try another bot now, but whoever has experience with bmybit could share it with us in addition.

Personally, I wonder what attribute makes bmybit special compared to other bots. Haasbot has the above written advantages as well.

Hey @cryptobotone! I am afraid I (still) have not received the e-mail related your Ping-Pong bot. Could you send the answer in a Bitcointalk private message?
I enabled newbie private messaging in my account.

I created a so-called settings bot. codexBot is a fusion of technology and personality. She has a chat AI module. It is possible for the user to simply ask for profitable bot settings or ask an automatical VPS setup and more.

codexBot supports many bots including:

- Haasbot
- CRYPTO-PHP
- ARBI

Starting is free, whenever codexBot asks for payment and the amount are up to how she likes you.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

Sounds not a perfect plan for me and doesn't fit what i really want. I prefer to trade manually than let AIs do the trading for me. At least, i feel satisfied for whatever the result the trading will be as long as i did it myself.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:42:26 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 08:33:11 PM by PremiumCodeX

Sounds not a perfect plan for me and doesn't fit what i really want. I prefer to trade manually than let AIs do the trading for me. At least, i feel satisfied for whatever the result the trading will be as long as i did it myself.

Personally, I feel satisfied when my balance grows Cool The more it grows, the greater the satisfaction is.

There are successful bots that are not AI-bots. In this bot-tutorial I am writing about Haasbot Order Bot that can execute manually given trades. This is the same as writing orders manually on the exchange, but if you write it in Haasbot, you can also give if ... do ... conditions and hide orders until execution from reverse engineers. How is it different than what you want?

In your opinion, how will spamming contribute to the project that you are advertising? As far as I know, there are chat-bots in customer-support so sophisticated that it is very difficult to tell if you chat with a human or a bot. For your next campaign, it could worth including such a component so that your activity would become much more bearable for the environment.

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

About the "-100" result code of ARBI:

I experienced that there is the need make clear: "-100" results represent bank gains. Bank amounts will be turned into base currency gains, sooner or later. Of course, we want to see gains in the base currency as soon as possible. That is why we chose that currency as base currency, after all. However, realistically speaking, each configuration that brings any result will have "-100" results too. If you check @bzcorp or my results at Bitcointalk, it can be seen that besides other numbers, we both have many bank gains. Nevertheless, we are far in profit with ARBI. Why do we prefer to see gains in the base currency then? An inconvenience is the so-called "loss of bank value" event. Loss of bank value is when one or more bank currencies dump while the user has amounts in them. In this case, the "sooner or later" might become "later" or "much later". What can we do? So far, we have discussed multiple options: using less aggressive settings, switching to faster dedicated server, re-configuration using codexBot. Now, I would like to introduce another solution: the bank signal service. Bank signal service is a signalling service that tells each day what bank or banks seem to be safe to use that day. As long as the bank signal service suggests the bank, it may be safe to accumulate gains into that bank. Safe bank amount or amounts are likely to be sold with profit within 24 hours. The service is donation based. The more donation arrives, the more users it can support. You can subscribe by telling it to codexBot#5099 (Discord).

from my Bitcointalk ARBI tutorial.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

I have already tried different trading bots and it really gives me a good profit most especially during the times when the market is starting to go up. Trading bots can be useful when you can't stay all day in your computer because of your work.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1247

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

Hello Premium CodeX,

codexBot has been really entertaining, especially since I just added the bot in Discord. And for an extended period of adding, I didn't send anything, and I forgot I added her, and then suddenly sent me. "Who are you?" Then it continues. Especially the status that says Uploading Bitcoins, classic.

Anyways, it's really nice also to have an analysis sent to you with suggestions on what to do with the current market. With blockchain, volume, social media analysis, and everything else that would help you identify the current marketing condition. Awesome.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Bots are best companion when you are out for holidays or busy doing something. At least, it's doing the job for you and there are really good trading bots that can give you a decent profit just like when you are trading manually.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 06:43:33 PM by PremiumCodeX

Hello Premium CodeX,

codexBot has been really entertaining, especially since I just added the bot in Discord. And for an extended period of adding, I didn't send anything, and I forgot I added her, and then suddenly sent me. "Who are you?" Then it continues. Especially the status that says Uploading Bitcoins, classic.

Anyways, it's really nice also to have an analysis sent to you with suggestions on what to do with the current market. With blockchain, volume, social media analysis, and everything else that would help you identify the current marketing condition. Awesome.

Hi crwth! ^_^
Thanks alot for the feedback! I shared your opinion with codexBot. She seems to be very happy. I am sure that with this review you made her like you even more.

Bots are best companion when you are out for holidays or busy doing something. At least, it's doing the job for you and there are really good trading bots that can give you a decent profit just like when you are trading manually.

I have already tried different trading bots and it really gives me a good profit most especially during the times when the market is starting to go up. Trading bots can be useful when you can't stay all day in your computer because of your work.

++

Congratulations to

@stellacarda
for getting the ⌨️ :: Hackerman award for sharing a custom gambling script with us
for getting the ⚔️ :: Sword of Clarity award for wielding the banhammer in our Telegram group
@Dbc90 for getting the 🧠 :: Mastermind award for sharing VIP groups with codexBot
@roykil for getting the 🎓 :: Educated award for coming to the same conclusions as me in parallel research
@Letterman17 for getting the 💸 :: Rich bitch award for supporting my research with $45

Thank you very much for your efforts!

volk13

Activity: 24
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

Here fresh review of 20 trading bots/services. I think it can be interesting to everyone who engaged by automated trading

https://medium.com/@vladnevskii/crypto-trading-bots-review-2018-312cf3e8145c

Full list:
1. ProfitTrailer
2. Haas
3. Cryptohopper
4. Gunbot
5. SWbot
6. BOTanica
7. Cryptorg
8. Gbot
9. Apitrade
10. 3commas
11. Margin
12. CAT
13. Gekko
14. Zenbot
15. Cryptotrader
16. Apextrader
17. botee.trade
18. Gimmer
19. Kryll.io
20. Signals

Some advices from this article:

1. The simpler the bot is, the more it loses during drawdowns

2. If you are guaranteed a profit, it is a Ponce scheme in 99.9% cases

3. On a bull market, almost any bot trades in plus. In the fall of 2017, everyone was a successful ICO investor, trader and crypto startupper. And what happened after the correction, you already know

4. The bot runs on a VPS faster more and reliably than on a local device
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

usually i use btc robor and gekko.. but lust time i try Trade Santa bot, because Cointelegraph released an article about it https://cointelegraph.com/news/festive-free-automated-trading-bot-can-be-set-up-in-10-minutes. And a pleasant surprise that it is free.
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:11:57 PM

Here fresh review of 20 trading bots/services. I think it can be interesting to everyone who engaged by automated trading

The author has put many efforts into this research, but I feel that the same demon appears that I had to fight when there were more bots listed in my Bitcointalk thread. This demon is the "maintenance". Bots are software products and as most software products they go through evolution. Introducing them is a huge work, but maintaining what was written about them is even greater. In this case, too great. Be careful because this article is writing things like C.A.T. and ARBI developer are the same, and I feel almost sure that they are different people. Then for the Haasbot community, the article is linking the Haasbot forum and a Bitcointalk thread, but they are both outdated. According to my latest information, the Haasbot team are using Discord at the first place for communication. Also there is a free demo and a trial availale in spite of what the article is writing.

bzcorp

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

Hello @volk13.
I am the author of ARBI Bot.
I am not related in any way to C.A.T.
I think that your confusion comes from the website that you are referring in your article.
They are just reselling both products.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me a PM. Smiley

ARBI BOT: High-Frequency Trading Bot
[Exchanges: Poloniex | Okex | Yobit | Binance]
[WWW] [WIKI] [FORUM] [SHOP] [FACEBOOK]
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

usually i use btc robor and gekko.. but lust time i try Trade Santa bot, because Cointelegraph released an article about it https://cointelegraph.com/news/festive-free-automated-trading-bot-can-be-set-up-in-10-minutes. And a pleasant surprise that it is free.

You must have gained a nice experience by comparing these bots. Would you share please some hints with us? Also it may be a good idea to contact our AI codexBot and tell that you use these bots. I am interested if she can make your results better with her advice.

I know that you were missing my recent ARBI experience. Thus,

Update log:
- A frequently asked questions section was added for ARBI
- 3-month ARBI results w/ codexBot service was uploaded

Best regards,
CodeX

PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:02:13 PM

Multiple users shew interested in codexBot in Bitcointalk and beyond, thus I keep this mini FAQ useful to share:

It is important to emphasize that codexBot is not another trading bot to be sold. This is a trading SUPPORT bot - a tool that helps you if you have an idea about trading already.

By the way, this conversation is from our Telegram group. Did you like it? You can see much more discussion like this if you join. I love our community.

The thread was updated with the latest information about our results and bots.

Update log:
- codexBot services were described
- Leverage yearly ROI was added

Best regards,
CodeX

FrancisDice

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:30:25 PM

I tested few bot for trading and Gunbot was the worst, it  leave me with bags of shitcoin, I lost a lot of money :  500$ for the licence and   1200$ thank to the dump of some shitcoin

Gunbot need to be configured  everyday, you have to change your settings and nobody will help you for that, everyone is keeping their settings secret

Gunbot is really like any other bad bot, they just have a solid marketing strategy

I will test codexbot and see how it goes
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:54:48 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2020, 01:07:31 PM by PremiumCodeX
Merited by crwth (2)

I tested few bot for trading and Gunbot was the worst, it  leave me with bags of shitcoin, I lost a lot of money :  500$ for the licence and   1200$ thank to the dump of some shitcoin

Gunbot need to be configured  everyday, you have to change your settings and nobody will help you for that, everyone is keeping their settings secret

Gunbot is really like any other bad bot, they just have a solid marketing strategy

I feel sorry for your bad experience @FrancisDice, losing money can be depressing.

You might be well aware of this, but some might wonder that an automated trading solution contains at least THREE main components:
- indicators
- configuration
- trading engine

We need all of these to have a SOLUTION and from what you wrote, @FrancisDice, I understood that you had a trading engine, but what about the configuration and indicators?

06-21-2019

{HTS, bot, NEWS}

{HTS, bot, Alice}

{HTS, bot, EMA}

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: