Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:52:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

what is the website where are skincoin is accepted it didnt stated on the post , by any chances will skincoin will be accepted on popular marketplace website like opskins or bitskins and other popular gambling site , i dont see any of that website on the post that is popular and i didnt even know and never heard of it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jambo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:37:40 PM

Correct me how I'm wrong. I don't know much about ETH at all but I've been in Bitcoin since 2011.

Essentially what you're doing sounds like you're just fundraising for your own coin, just so you will enable support for your own coin in your own services? Why couldn't you just enable the services using ETH or BTC or whichever already popular crypto?

How would you get other than your own websites to add skincoin support other than by offering them a big chunk of the coins for the feature? Is that what you need the 300 mill skincoins for?

From the beginning the performance/popularity of the coin will solely be based on how well your skincoin<->skin exchange website works and I hate that idea. Surely you will have to introduce all kinds of fees and ways to make money to prevent people from abusing the system and that allows you to control the skincoin market. Both of these will drive users away from using the coin. There would have to be many such exchanged ran by multiple different parties so nobody gets control. I see so many problems with the concept.
jakehdchoi

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

Hello,

I am starting to get interested in this project and got some question for the team.

1. I was assuming a foundation in Switzerland, but I couldn't find one. It's quite normal that people establish their foundations in Switzerland to deal with cryptocurrency, but perhaps this is not the case. Could you provide a link or document that the foundation actually exists somewhere?

2. I was looking at the member's linkedin accounts, and is there any reason why no one in the team has updated their positions in skincoin foundation? I would appreciate if someone could provide me a reasonable answer.

Thanks, and I will be waiting for the reply Smiley
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

20 hours before the ICO launches. let's see if this can reach the amount of MobileGo got in their ICO
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

I'm very excited to see this ICO launch, not least because I've participated in the signature campaign but I'm also curious to see if this can indeed become a viable business model. I'll admit I have some reservations about the idea of trading skins but I do believe 100% in merging blockchain based technology with gaming.
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:52:48 PM

What is the difference between skincoin and round?

jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:58:55 PM

I am very glad to know about the ICO that will start tomorrow at midday. We hope it will be successful and wish to founders and participants all the luck. 
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

20 hours before the ICO launches. let's see if this can reach the amount of MobileGo got in their ICO
Why not? It can all happen if we all support this project to be successful,
then we all who participate in this project also surely succeed and get big profit too.
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

Why not? It can all happen if we all support this project to be successful,
then we all who participate in this project also surely succeed and get big profit too.
IMO, the timeframe of MobileGo's ICO is in time with the pump of almost all cryptocyrrencies, including btc,eth,game which is one of the main reason why the ICO was able to gather a very huge amount. Skincoin's ICO is very much different but i hope it can also gather much amount of etherium which it definitely deserves.

P.S. I just published an article about Skincoin on Steemit. Be free to read it Smiley
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

E-sports is one of those markets that keeps growing and growing and I hope skincoin is successful in getting a piece of that pie. If this is well executed it can become huge.
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:11:40 PM

E-sports is one of those markets that keeps growing and growing and I hope skincoin is successful in getting a piece of that pie. If this is well executed it can become huge.
Not just huge. Yuge!

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
llaron

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:26:40 PM

I have nothing to do with e-sports or computer games. Does it make sense to skincoins as an investment? Is it possible that the Skincoin value increases so that i can sell it?
If yes, how can i exchange the skincoins back into real money.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:50:56 PM

I think this project will be very interesting project. Games are getting more popular than ever. There are a lot interest from investor and
gamer communities. If this project can get it right.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2017, 11:01:12 PM

ICO will start soon and I still don't know what to think about this project  Huh

Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

Why do not you make a pie chart to explain the dev coin distribution?
It is very easy to understand

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

I feel like this has been done before. Random coin with no new features "for the gaming community."  I wish everyone luck, but this feels wrong and for that, "I'm Out," in my Mark Cuban voice.

Mihawk

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:45:51 AM

The potential of this project is good, every day the game market and its sub-levels are raise! Of course I'll be one of the first to invest, at first I was worried about the amount of supply, however, this doesn't worry, as long as they deliver the product they are offering. Smiley
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 02:46:40 AM

I wonder if they should delay the ICO due to the state of the Ether blockchain being overwhelmed today.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

I wonder if they should delay the ICO due to the state of the Ether blockchain being overwhelmed today.
Yes I want to know about this too, because of the ICO less than six hours left and will run, the ICO will be delay or still run like a schedule.
bitjohns

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:51:19 AM

Hello,

I am starting to get interested in this project and got some question for the team.

1. I was assuming a foundation in Switzerland, but I couldn't find one. It's quite normal that people establish their foundations in Switzerland to deal with cryptocurrency, but perhaps this is not the case. Could you provide a link or document that the foundation actually exists somewhere?

2. I was looking at the member's linkedin accounts, and is there any reason why no one in the team has updated their positions in skincoin foundation? I would appreciate if someone could provide me a reasonable answer.

Thanks, and I will be waiting for the reply Smiley

That got my attention
Hopefully, dev doesn't skip this one
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: