Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

ICO progress is very good . keep going !
good luck to the team
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
just a man

Activity: 266

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

I was a little bit surprised when I noticed a banner ad for Skincoin on Coinmarketcap lol

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:27:08 AM

I was a little bit surprised when I noticed a banner ad for Skincoin on Coinmarketcap lol

its good promotion with banner on the other site
same like chronobank and monaco already got nice amount from investor

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
affirstan

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

Luckily, i was able to invest in time. CHEERS!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

There are some investors stuck in some investments! Like Bancor and SONM! When they withdraw their money from this projects, it will be a matter of hours for ICO Skincoin to be finalized! 2 million dollars raised can't be considered a failure! More than 150% of the goal was achieved! Smiley

People won't - and shouldn't - get rid fo SONM for the first year or two, it's not a pump and dump ICO like Bancor and others.

I'm holding SNM, SKIN, DCorp and MCO tokens right now, with plans to invest in other ICOs moving forward. Never go all-in on one particular project Wink
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:53:05 AM

its good promotion with banner on the other site
same like chronobank and monaco already got nice amount from investor
its a good ICO. in very short time skin Tokens Sold: 58 554 235
and more then 8000 eth collected thats nice
and banner ads realy helps for advertising and gives great promotions to this coin
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:01:01 AM

Do you plan to integrate with other games as well? Like, HoTS, LoL, etc.? And will it be possible to integrate with them directly or only through third-party services?
Let's see later when they are have successful crowdsale, yeah basically that is a good ideas i think, if they are have a plans for that other games.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:36:11 AM

almost get 8000 eth investment in 3 days , very good progress

that is was minimun reached  Wink

THE MINIMUM IS 5000 ETH. and it has been achieved less than a day .  i just wanna know how much is the current figures raised cause it is not seen in the portal. only the bar, no figures.

was the minimum set to a lower value?

In the OP, it was 10000 ETH.

Minimal Goal to start: 10 000 ETH
Final Goal: $10 000 000 (prices in ETH will be updates when ICO start)

-snip-

yes, i think so, as you can see in the portal that the minimum goal is 5000 eth. (visit here: https://skincoin.org/ico/)
i just suggest that dev must edit the op, instead of having it to 10,000 eth to avoid confusion amongst readers, investors and participants.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:16:59 PM

Do you plan to integrate with other games as well? Like, HoTS, LoL, etc.? And will it be possible to integrate with them directly or only through third-party services?
Let's see later when they are have successful crowdsale, yeah basically that is a good ideas i think, if they are have a plans for that other games.
We'll see the progress forward. Hope their team interact with other games. Because i love to play lol hahaha. And if they develop for other games then this project can be more very successful in the future. Maybe it's a little thought I hope it can be input idea Smiley
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:50:30 PM

The advertising of https://skincoin.org/ico/contribute is strong. I believe with all my heart in that. Good luck guys!

agreed with you
just calm and take a seat, 25days remain and super investor will come im sure Smiley

AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:18:45 PM

Eight thousand ETH collected so far in the last 4 days. Not bad, but I guess people are waiting to see if Ether price will go down. If it does, you can count on plenty of participants to pour in.
LewiesMan

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 08:26:45 PM

There are some investors stuck in some investments! Like Bancor and SONM! When they withdraw their money from this projects, it will be a matter of hours for ICO Skincoin to be finalized! 2 million dollars raised can't be considered a failure! More than 150% of the goal was achieved! Smiley

Thats also what I thought. This project already has more investments than any other project out there at the moment. I think this is because they target a viable industry.

Its obvious gamers are into cryptocurrencies and item trading. Good job SkinCoin team.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:07:43 AM

This is Golden ICO! Do you know why? The developers spend  money to broad target audience, not only investors.

Their project will be succesfull 100%. I contributed 10 ETH and sugget you to do the same https://skincoin.org/ico/contribute
Wow great contribution, friend. I also plan to contribute but not as much as you and possibly only in small quantities. You are right, developers spend their money for a broad target audience, this will be a success. Moreover, they are focused on eSport industry and as we know the number of gamers is very much, they will be interested in this crypto especially for those who play Counter-Strike and DotA.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

i joined the telegram group, since its easy to use rather that slack. it has 300+ members, but why is it that there are no updates in there?  hoping to see updates on telegram though

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:57:45 AM

I already joined to your signature campaign because I really want to invest but I don't have bitcoin to invest so I hope my advertising in your campaign helps this Skincoin a lot. I reall believe in your project that this will success.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:40:29 AM

Eight thousand ETH collected so far in the last 4 days. Not bad, but I guess people are waiting to see if Ether price will go down. If it does, you can count on plenty of participants to pour in.
It's just beginning of this ICO. This crowdfunding campaign is really awesome. Another successful project entered into crypto market.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:49:50 AM

It's just beginning of this ICO. This crowdfunding campaign is really awesome. Another successful project entered into crypto market.
The fact is that in my practice there has always been such a trend of growth and decline in prices for coins present. It's not critical, And you can even say a normal trend. Skincoin is really a very good company and I hope that this project will show its true potential.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:04:11 AM

wow when i read this project like just this is awesome hehe in goin to support this project
this is a huge project dota2 and csgo playing this game over 2years Smiley

a huge market community this going to be great Smiley

Totally agree with you mate! This project could be huge and successful! I'm in, count me please Wink
Esport indeed very popular in the digital era now so for this project may be much in demand, csgo alone has a lot of devotees and people are ready to spend their money on good items

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gocrypto

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:15:19 AM

The advertising of https://skincoin.org/ico/contribute is strong. I believe with all my heart in that. Good luck guys!

This is Golden ICO! Do you know why? The developers spend  money to broad target audience, not only investors.

Their project will be succesfull 100%. I contributed 10 ETH and sugget you to do the same https://skincoin.org/ico/contribute

It has a huge amount of ads! Awesome work, I will contribute https://skincoin.org/ico/contribute

Probably SCAM accounts they link to https://tokensale-skincoin.org/ 
Correct website : https://skincoin.org/ico/
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

wow when i read this project like just this is awesome hehe in goin to support this project
this is a huge project dota2 and csgo playing this game over 2years Smiley

a huge market community this going to be great Smiley

Totally agree with you mate! This project could be huge and successful! I'm in, count me please Wink
Esport indeed very popular in the digital era now so for this project may be much in demand, csgo alone has a lot of devotees and people are ready to spend their money on good items
We are still only in the process, but I also hope that Skincoin will bring very good success not only to the company but also to the participant.If you believe the experts' forecasts, The Talking King koil will be at a good price and may increase 10 times by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: