Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SKINCOIN - CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR eSPORTS INDUSTRY  (Read 81037 times)
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

almost get 8000 eth investment in 3 days , very good progress

that is was minimun reached  Wink

THE MINIMUM IS 5000 ETH. and it has been achieved less than a day .  i just wanna know how much is the current figures raised cause it is not seen in the portal. only the bar, no figures.
that is good news.many people are interest in it.so it can get the target.i think it is a potential in the future.
Game tokens will be more and more welcome, especially the battle game, now just the beginning, investors will be more and more to see the current game market, we know how good the prospects
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nickbelski

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:18:55 AM

Hello, it is known, that ICO has been started at 21 of june. But when ICO crowdsale will be over? Is there any counter of collected ETH on website?
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

What do you mean ? If this ICo reach it maximum cap it will stop like other or it will continue until the last day of ICo to maximize the biggest amount to be collected on this .? I saw their statistics and ICo is almost finish to reach the maximum thats why i ask if it will continue or stop after finishin the ICo.

What is the maximum capitalization for Skincoin? Minimal Goal to start: 5 000 ETH. Maximum - ? According to Etherscain skincoin already has 8,777. ETH and continuing to grow.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 11:05:05 AM

Reached over 8723 ETH $2,301,034.55 (@ $263.78/ETH)

https://etherscan.io/address/0x422Adcf787E49dD93CE10A583655c212e00d42ce

thats great progress if this going up and up everyday this is going to succeful project.

thanks for the info mate goodluck and  godbless all the investor

True, so far so good Tokens Sold: 61 900 065 . I expect huge investments on the last days ))
Terraformer

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:15:18 AM

It`s very ambitious to combine all gamer`s paid services under one roof. But all the services offer their products for real money. Gamers should exchange tokens before buy something or it will be done automatically by the system, after pressing button "buy"?
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:42:36 AM

It`s very ambitious to combine all gamer`s paid services under one roof. But all the services offer their products for real money. Gamers should exchange tokens before buy something or it will be done automatically by the system, after pressing button "buy"?
Great idea, I myself play Counter-Strike. Well done guys for the idea. Chela that everything would work out for you.
brokens

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:49:49 AM

Hello, it is known, that ICO has been started at 21 of june. But when ICO crowdsale will be over? Is there any counter of collected ETH on website?
It is true that ICO has started a few days ago, but ICO will be over is that secret of team SkinCoin,
Before the skincoin team will completed the work and have compiled their project plans,
then they will give a payment for those who join here.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:51:01 AM

I'm interested ICO's almost finished https://skincoin.org
yea im interested also but it is not finished yet the ico will end 23 DAYS:21 HOURS:40Minutes so we'd better wait until it is finished Smiley
What do you mean ? If this ICo reach it maximum cap it will stop like other or it will continue until the last day of ICo to maximize the biggest amount to be collected on this .? I saw their statistics and ICo is almost finish to reach the maximum thats why i ask if it will continue or stop after finishin the ICo.
well i think i just go in the wrong site there are some of the people creating many websites like skincoin just to scam other people also, i saw someone posted that link here so i visit and posted the time of the ico end here. just like that.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

Great looking graphic. I think crypto go hand in hand with eSports. What is the difference between this one and other eSports currency?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

Would you agree to increase my fee if my bitcointalk rank goes up. I have also installed avatar skincoin. Happy if you can accept my bitcointalk rank rise.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
Kencha77

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:21:33 PM

Would you agree to increase my fee if my bitcointalk rank goes up. I have also installed avatar skincoin. Happy if you can accept my bitcointalk rank rise.
better ask that to the bounty thread. Questions and answers regarding the bounty campaign should be posted there
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:05:22 PM

What is the maximum capitalization for Skincoin? Minimal Goal to start: 5 000 ETH. Maximum - ? According to Etherscain skincoin already has 8,777. ETH and continuing to grow.
you can check the max cap from the website of skincoin https://skincoin.org/ico/
minimum goal to start is 5000 ETH and maximum is 100000 ETH
time left of ico sell is 22days and 22 hours now
if the sell did not reach the maximum cap the all the unsold coin will be burn and sold coins will be the total supply
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 01:19:25 PM

I really want to see Skincoin can hit 100.000 ETH in ico , It will be amazing for gamers addict like a dreams become real
trading with Skin ? that sound very fun Wink

Dogeum.io
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:33:42 PM

I really want to see Skincoin can hit 100.000 ETH in ico , It will be amazing for gamers addict like a dreams become real

Even if it doesn't hit 100K ETH it's not that much of a problem. They set a minimal goal of 5K ETH, which is already achieved, so that should be more than enough for the project already. With less funds it will probably just take them more time to complete everything.

Noticed they have a banner on coinmarketcap, so that should help things to go a bit faster.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:43:13 PM

Even if it doesn't hit 100K ETH it's not that much of a problem. They set a minimal goal of 5K ETH, which is already achieved, so that should be more than enough for the project already. With less funds it will probably just take them more time to complete everything.

Noticed they have a banner on coinmarketcap, so that should help things to go a bit faster.

5k Eth is the minimal target since it is reached there is assurance that the project will succeed or will go through but lets still work or aim of getting more investment or the max target since there still more days left to invest plus that its the only ico focusing on skin of popular gaming.
Kencha77

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

5k Eth is the minimal target since it is reached there is assurance that the project will succeed or will go through but lets still work or aim of getting more investment or the max target since there still more days left to invest plus that its the only ico focusing on skin of popular gaming.
I totally agree. When the 5k Etherium mark was reached, the development and usage for the coin was guaranteed already because there are already many platforms (managed by the same team) where the Skincoin would be implemented.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

I totally agree. When the 5k Etherium mark was reached, the development and usage for the coin was guaranteed already because there are already many platforms (managed by the same team) where the Skincoin would be implemented.
That's why it still good to have teams related to other platform to assured as that no matter what happen they can have a backup ,and shows that they are really trusted enough, more power to the team. Im excited to have skin from skincoin
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:17:52 PM

That's why it still good to have teams related to other platform to assured as that no matter what happen they can have a backup ,and shows that they are really trusted enough, more power to the team. Im excited to have skin from skincoin

Well I am also excited, especially after hearing the news that the minimum 5K Eth target has been reached. In other words ICO skincoin has been safe in achieving the project objectives.
Camerieresimone

Activity: 353

Exchanger OTC since 2014

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:44:00 PM

I am honestly concerned.
This is going against myself interest but:

Last 2 days the amount of tokens received with 1 eth is still the same: 6000
Yesterday eth was at 180/195€ more or less.
In fact i've used 4 Eth to get 24.000+ tokens, today you can get the same amount but eth prices is like 260€..
is fair enough? i dont think so
a system that update the token amount based on eth price will be more fair for all users. I THINK so.

This world have a big problem, humans.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:58:10 PM

i am very excited in this ico and im so glad that i am one of the participants here, congatulations to all of us,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: