Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: P2P bitcoin lending platform since 2013 - Stemfund  (Read 228 times)
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:26:33 PM

Sir,

After Loanbase & BTCJam close there were only a few social lending platforms, like Bitbond, Getline & BTCpop. And Stemfund of course. This lending platiform working since 2013 that could be considered a long time. To be honest, they never had a big appeal, also because they did not make much publicity of offered service.
Since they started they lent about 80 bitcoin to over 700 borrower, but much of these loan was fo reputation, so loked on platform and without default risk. I invested there not much (about 1 bitcoin) and usually in rep loan (just sometimes in other ) and i made little profits. I never invested in big rep loan (from 1 to 10 bitcoin) just because was clear wich will be the end....

This is the website: https://stemfund.com/

This from their webpage:

"Stemfund is a very easy to use and secure peer to peer lending platform. Peer-to-peer lending is a concept linking personal investors to borrowers looking for a quick loan to consolidate their personal finances, finance their business or really anything. Through Stemfund an investor will have the opportunity to choose specifically the person he wants to lend money to along with the rate at which he wants to lend his money. On the other side, the borrower will have the opportunity to borrow the funds he needs to consolidate his personal finances or fund his own business. As many investors can fund a loan together and are competing for the rate at which they lend, the borrower will have his loan funded very quickly and at a low rate. In order to facilitate all the money flows between the investors and the borrowers through our platform, we use bitcoins. This video below will show you what is bitcoin and the benefits of using this currency for investors and borrowers."

*I'm not the owner of stemfund. I hope to give a little contribution to this community by post, day after day , all my experiece on bitcoin word through my experiences that have been both positive and negative

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P2Pfinder (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:23:29 PM

More about stemfund and other crowfunding platfom here: http://crowd.one/platforms/StemFund
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: