Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:02:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real life usage of bitcoin  (Read 8924 times)
dolon_r12

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:58:27 PM

Real Life Usage of Bitcoin Bitcon can change the real life,which can not be imagined, bitcoin may change the life of person.Bitcoin is bound by the  same line,bitcoin can be used to make free trading without having to do business,Bitcoin business is the best way to make life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
Like you, I buy the things that I want to but here in my country only selected store accepted bitcoin as payments so that I need to convert first my bitcoin money into cash. I am so happy now because in bitcoin all the things I need and want I can buy. Bitcoin is very useful and helpful for everyone.
Jayleon

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:16 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

Who will accept it in store when confirmation time is so long.
Bitcoin is a digital currency: although it could be seen as an asset since it generates profits for holders, it should be treated as a currency. Keeping Bitcoin alive as a currency should be the focus of everyone in the crypto community. Because if the coin continues to lose it value it won't be of any use to all those who keep in hoarding it.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

Well what is the real life usage of gold? Isnt that it is just used to shine things and it makes you feel almighty with the gold you have?. But that's is just the typical perspective of it. Real usage of it is to more firm objects like any other minerals. They add a little gold for a more stronger foundation of some items like the diamonds. The same is the usage of btc but in the cryptoworld. Btc may make you feel rich but it also helps other coins as a foundation for there own coins.

glad you put it that way Smiley
it is the same and it proves my point. the fact that you know only 1 usage for gold (or bitcoin) doesn't mean they are being used only for that 1 and nothing else.

1. jewelry is obviously the most usage
2. investment, as a financial backing for currency
3. Electronics in computers and other electrical devices
4. Dentistry as in fillings
5. Aerospace
6. Medical usages: from coating biological specimens to usage in nanotechnology

and none of these are small time usages.
I think the real life usage of bitcoin is like our physical money that we can exchange in some valuable stuffs. Some people always use it in many transaction especially on online. Using bitcoin can or may change our life from simple to better life. We must use bitcoin in a wise way so that it will end up in a good way and I think bitcoin will become our future money.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

There are several uses for Bitcoin, from investing to trade or value reserve. There are those who argue that if Bitcoin is not used as a direct payment method it will fail, but just observe everything it has triggered to see that it is much more than a payment system, there is a value and philosophy behind decentralization which he provided.
guppak

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

There are several uses for Bitcoin, from investing to trade or value reserve. There are those who argue that if Bitcoin is not used as a direct payment method it will fail, but just observe everything it has triggered to see that it is much more than a payment system, there is a value and philosophy behind decentralization which he provided.

Yes. I do not think it's a problem even though Bitcoin is not used for everyday payment needs. When forced to use every day then some consider Bitcoin to remove the fiat. This is not the case. So I think Bitcoin let it live naturally, used to send cross-border value, trade, and exchanged for fiat to be used every day. This will help local currency exchange.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

Don't you think price blast not correlate with its real life usage since its inception?

Its hoarded for speculative purpose but how many major cities in the world have even its ATM?

I mean we all the time correlate its value with fiat currency then buy/take then what's its purpose in my day to day life?

I think the first countries to accept cryptocurrencies and bitcoin and general would be some of the big eight, because if I was wait my country to accept Bitcoin it would be forever.
kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

It does not matter if the bitcoin confirmation is slow or what. When you send a bitcoin, you can not actually refund the payment so the buyer is sure that he or she will get the money.
Also, you can negotiate a fee and ask the buyer to pay half and you will pay half of the confirmation which will be faster. No need to have bitcoin as a way of payment

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Nabobs Robi

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

There is no limitation in Bitcoin usage. People can use bitcoin always in real life, commercial life and business life. I used my bitcoins in big hotels and for online purchasing.Bitcoin is really famous like now same as paypal. So there are so many things to use for bitcoin like exchanging bitcoin to paypal or just go buy online, Or just withdraw it to the bank, (depends on the wallet you use) For me, I don't care about those big transactions as.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:28:03 PM

I think Bitcoin is not effective for use in real life, like buying a cup of coffee with toast.
The reason as you say is:
- Long transaction
- Unstable prices
- High fee if only buy a cup of coffee and toast.
Bitcoin is more effectively used for investment.
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:35:46 PM

The most logic option for me would be to have some kind of smartphone applications from where I can buy all of my expenses using my cryptocurrency, and it would transfer the funds to the wallet of provider.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

I think it is unrelated. Price spike is probably due to the hype of investments before 2018. There are actually little to few amounts of BTC atms around the world because not everyone caters or even accepts bitcions. It's basic use is to transfer money uncentralized.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
maivui5411241@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:33:26 AM

Bitcoin has also been brought into practice in some areas such as ATM or tuition fees but is still not widely available. Partly because of the slow speed of the transaction and because it is unstable
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

Bitcoin has also been brought into practice in some areas such as ATM or tuition fees but is still not widely available. Partly because of the slow speed of the transaction and because it is unstable

I'm glad I am using bitcoin today, There are so many features that I can do from 3rd party wallet sites like coins.ph. I can easily pay my bills on my internet , my mom's telecom plan and also I can easily withdraw my bitcoins for fiat currency in Security Bank ATM's.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:44:19 AM

I think with regards to the slow speed of the transaction, that's just a matter of upgrading the blockchain technology which I'm sure, will be fine-tuned in the near future. Bitcoin was designed to have the potential of being used in everyday life. It's only a matter of time until it becomes a virtual currency that can be used to purchase good and services. And a lot of establishments now are already accepting bitcoin (Overstock, Expedia, Microsoft Games, Reeds Jewelers, just to name a few)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:13:53 AM

In some countries there are atm's, crypto cards for payments and for online shopping through crypto payments. it is increasing day by day. So one day it will be using more than any other currency in the world. when you travel you need to carry only your cryto cards: for payments, money transfer and shopping. however it is not now all over the world but soon it will be .
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:27:32 AM

The idea of buying to hold and wait for price increase to sell off is not helping the wider usage of bitcoin rather using of bitcoin through P2P will aid the usage and adoption of bitcoin.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

in my daily life with Bitcoin makes it easy for me to buy and sell transactions such as paying electricity, paying water, paying internet bills as well as installment money to dispose of garbage.

from Bitcoin also I was able to build a house for my son and wife, had bought a motorcycle and a car and some little savings on my debit card. So, his conclusion Bitcoin simplify in my life so far.
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:48:10 AM

I've use bitcoin to buy computers, gold, silver, and various collectibles on this forum. It is very useful if you know how to spend it.
I spend my bitcoin to buy gadgets to use to my work in bitcoin like computers and phone and advance payments in my internet and also I buy the things that I used in everyday life. Before I buy the things I needed to ask my self if I really need it cause I want to spend my bitcoin in only important things.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:54:52 AM

Right now, it has become more of a store of value rather than being used in payments. It used to be but right now there are other coins which are able to do the job much better. I hope the lightning network can be able to fix the job and solve this problem.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: