Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:00:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW  (Read 137463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:19:00 PM

ok ... cody .... everything is fine and goes smooth as expected ... fantastique and fabulous ... only i wait still some minutes to synchronize my cream-qt wallet and i will send you your 4300 cream .... i hope we shall continue transactions on our thread which can serve as our ledger for exchange until we come with cream to some exchange .... tx for tx

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:25:35 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 06:51:22 PM by MinermanNC

ok ... cody .... everything is fine and goes smooth as expected ... fantastique and fabulous ... only i wait still some minutes to synchronize my cream-qt wallet and i will send you your 4300 cream .... i hope we shall continue transactions on our thread which can serve as our ledger for exchange until we come with cream to some exchange .... tx for tx
Hey you guys really should take any trade deals to a new thread, or create one specifically for CRM private trades. Or do it through PM's

Please don't clog up this thread that is for Cream announcements and help etc.

And please quit using that annoying green or blue print....  what's up with that anyways?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:44:18 PM

i have just sent 4300 crm to cody .... wow ... it is so exciting ... cream is cream .... dream is dream .. this is tx:
d423f3097f37dfa3deb5aed4bd3baaf1f7e2a7e21327261be1c1ceb17caca7fb-000
please any tx we do just tell me and we go ... we trust to trust ... haha .... for all your divine dollars i will be ledger platform, just write your consent and 10 000 d$ is yours ... lol .... sorry but i must be divine block with very heavy difficulty and hardship .... but we try ... as far as they allow us .... yeah ..... thanks anyway .. zik me some reply or quote but avoid to plunge emoticons because then i have to ignore you .... if i catch you framing up emoticon you have to send me 0.001 btc for this offence ..... haha ... i learned it today on some thread off topics .... about getting rid of bad habits

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:38:40 PM

i have just sent 4300 crm to cody .... wow ... it is so exciting ... cream is cream .... dream is dream .. this is tx:
please any tx we do just tell me and we go ... we trust to trust ... haha .... for all your divine dollars i will be ledger platform, just write your consent and 10 000 d$ is yours ... lol .... sorry but i must be divine block with very heavy difficulty and hardship .... but we try ... as far as they allow us .... yeah ..... thanks anyway .. zik me some reply or quote but avoid to plunge emoticons because then i have to ignore you .... if i catch you framing up emoticon you have to send me 0.001 btc for this offence ..... haha ... i learned it today on some thread off topics .... about getting rid of bad habits

What are you even saying? Also anyone who is selling their CRM for anything less than 1000sat is crazy.

Game of Thrones

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:19:00 PM

Also anyone who is selling their CRM for anything less than 1000sat is crazy.
I agree, it's should be regular trading price for Cream for the start, according circulation, promotion and development so far. Potential is much bigger. there is 42M CRM in circulation right now, with low emission and inflation, so if a CRM worth 1000 sat, then marketcap should be around 400 btc or something more then $1M -it's a funny marketcap amount in compare with 1000 ico tokens who raised huge number of bitcoins, without any development. I am not trying to protect my investment here, i am just bringing the facts. Facts says that Creamcoin has so much developed even before listing on any exchange. Personally i think that it should explode at start. Dumping on this coin i think it's a move that dumpers will regret, like they always do.
HollowIP

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:25:49 PM

I missed the ICO, if anyone willing to sell for 220sat each I want to buy 100000crm(masternode purpose), please PM me if you interested

BTC-  3FofPhtcESndpyLTJTJEnpShdHgbN82pAz
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 08:28:18 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 08:53:12 PM by lolingera

What are you even saying? Also anyone who is selling their CRM for anything less than 1000 sts is crazy.
correct .... but i am gambling as my bad addiction so i sold all my 4300 crm ... i need someone to hold me accountable to get rid of that habit .... so, go to my profile and to my site-blog and see my solution to avoid gambling-betting by betting-working .... and go here to help us alleviate bad addictions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958509.0
if we come to any exchanger probably we will start with 250 sts for 1 crm .... and we will depend on demand if we go up to 1000  or 100 000 sts or down to 50 sts .... if i earn on gambling-betting i will ask you to sell me your crm for 1ksts/1crm .... so we develop exchanger or trader on this thread even before we come on any exchange

fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:32:38 PM

Interested in buying for 250 sat each, 2btc worth.

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:47:43 PM

Also anyone who is selling their CRM for anything less than 1000sat is crazy.
I agree, it's should be regular trading price for Cream for the start, according circulation, promotion and development so far. Potential is much bigger. there is 42M CRM in circulation right now, with low emission and inflation, so if a CRM worth 1000 sat, then marketcap should be around 400 btc or something more then $1M -it's a funny marketcap amount in compare with 1000 ico tokens who raised huge number of bitcoins, without any development. I am not trying to protect my investment here, i am just bringing the facts. Facts says that Creamcoin has so much developed even before listing on any exchange. Personally i think that it should explode at start. Dumping on this coin i think it's a move that dumpers will regret, like they always do.

Weak hands are easily shaken. Anyone who is selling before Cream even released their exchanges list and partnerships is insane. Patience is key in crypto if you're going to make it out alive. We could see upwards of 3-5k price considering all the factors you brought up. It's not out of the question. They even raised 1k BTC to work with in ICO, and these people are selling their CRM for pennies at 250. When in doubt, hodl.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

Yes, the 2nd round ICO was at 300 sats. So to sell below that is crazy! probably  Grin

And yes I think this coin has real chance to moon after real exchange launches. I would not even sell at 1000. especially until there is a few major exchanges in place and Cream is widely in circulation. Plus there should be further marketing and products being developed by the dev team to give it more value in time. So they say.....  Wink

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:17:08 PM

What are you even saying? Also anyone who is selling their CRM for anything less than 1000 sts is crazy.
correct .... but i am gambling as my bad addiction so i sold all my 4300 crm ... i need someone to hold me accountable to get rid of that habit .... so, go to my profile and to my site-blog and see my solution to avoid gambling-betting by betting-working .... and go here to help us alleviate bad addictions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1958509.0
if we come to any exchanger probably we will start with 250 sts for 1 crm .... and we will depend on demand if we go up to 1000  or 100 000 sts or down to 50 sts .... if i earn on gambling-betting i will ask you to sell me your crm for 1ksts/1crm .... so we develop exchanger or trader on this thread even before we come on any exchange

Enough of this colours here, buy some colouring book and practice at home
Who you are that you saying "we will", "we develop" etc? you sold your All 4300CRM lol you got from your twits and you have nothing more to do here I guess...
For spamming this tread with your coloured "deal" I should use that magic IGNORE button after reporting you.

BTW You dont remember guys that dev said, they will provide "buy wall" for a week when CRM enter on proper exchange (not this what you voting now on )
" To protect our believers and investors Cream team has decided to provide a BUYWALL of initial crowdsale price during the first week after CRM is listed on it's first exchange."
 so I guess there can be very nice price set  on top of this but I will keep my few M definitely longer then first days on exchange ...
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

scammed will scam and ignored will ignore you .... only scum will tell you that you spam .... i am here to hold us accountable for morality to avoid excessive technology ...
we are all users and onliners, though they hold us for consumers and customers .... i try to think and act from users position for check and balance to owners positions
so i have larger picture of universal situation to avoid pain of the global situation .... we are mankind ... oriented to good ... thanks to evolution and god that brought us here

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:04:17 PM

scammed will scam and ignored will ignore you .... only scum will tell you that you spam .... i am here to hold us accountable for morality to avoid excessive technology ...
we are all users and onliners, though they hold us for consumers and customers .... i try to think and act from users position for check and balance to owners positions
so i have larger picture of universal situation to avoid pain of the global situation .... we are mankind ... oriented to good ... thanks to evolution and god that brought us here

wtf are you even talking about  Huh

How did this thread get so lucky to have you in here.... I'm sure there are other threads that would just luv to have you posting there and some even like to have colors!  Go check em out and report back here in 6 months.

Shorten your post and lose the colors and try to make a little sense while your at it. And no spamming!  Wink

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:27:54 PM

whatever you taking it is to strong for you , reduce it to half dose lol
lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:34:02 AM

Hi .... creamteam and all .... i was not on forum last week as my cherry plum tree has provided me with a lot of fruits.
I picked them up and made wine, jam and juice. You can come and test it in September. Now, wine is in demijohns and waiting pos to mature in 40 days. This text i found on Google.
Cherry plum wine:
2.8 kg cherry plums
1.4 kg sugar
approximately 4 litres of water
1 sachet wine yeast – any red wine yeast will do nicely
1 tsp yeast nutrient
1 tsp pectolase
"Getting the juice out of the plums is an interesting exercise. You could, as I have, experiment with treading them, but the most sensible way is to boil one litre of the water and pour it over the fruit then use the end of a rolling pin to crush the fruit until there are no lumps left. Leave for a few hours then add the rest of the water and the pectolase (as any jam maker knows, plums are well provided with the pectin that makes jam set - and wine cloudy).
No, pectin is what you want to break down by adding the pectolase aka pectic enzyme during fermentation. Once wine is finished fermenting the pectolase does not work and simply drops as sediment.
Leave a couple of days then strain through a fine sieve. Put the juice into a saucepan, bring quickly to a boil then immediately turn off the heat. (I recklessly omitted the boiling bit last year and my two gallons of unsterilised "must" quickly suffered the attention of acetobacter which produces acetic acid which in turn reacts with the alcohol to produce nail varnish remover – acetone. The whole lot had to be chucked and I was very upset).
Pour the hot juice over the sugar and stir until dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Add the yeast and yeast nutrient. Make the volume to 4.5 litres if necessary. Pour into your demijohn using a funnel. Add the trap. Rack off into a clean demijohn after four to six weeks and again a few weeks later if you want. Bottle when clear – or if it refuses to clear completely, bottle it anyway".
So, you will say, what and where is the problem? Cream, cream was problem, at second boiling he hadn't seen the liquid if it is boiling or not, and all went to aceton instead of wine. And i intuit some warning at our creamcoin adventure. You have to apprise when it is boiling point and then quickly put all off the heat. Maybe it is not too late.
Cream coin goes to wine or to varnish.That is on you to think, as i am pure moralology online, while you stick to the technology. I will try to think about your "buywall" after exchanger. Probably, we have to avoid to go on any exchanger. We stay here and, like the wine, the older the better and the goodier.

ARLOS

Activity: 412

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:24:35 AM

When the CREAMcoin will be added to the coinmarketcap?
CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

When the CREAMcoin will be added to the coinmarketcap?

As soon it is added to exchange, we will contact coinmarketcap. It's gonna start happening around a week from now.

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 11:34:02 AM

so, market capitalization of cryptos is 87 billion dollars and btc part is $43.5B, what is exactly half, rest are altcoins, cream coin mc will be determined soon, xenixcoin mc is 363 mundane dollars .... world's gdp is 80 trillion dollars, and if we add 80 trillion divine dollars, well, then cryptos could rise to 870 billion dollars and beyond, with a prospetive of $8T to level up with fiats and divines and become a bridge between them, .... i will google for you what is mc of the world .... 2015, global market capitalization was US$68 trillion and US$67 trillion, respectively ..... so, cryptos are about 1/1000  of universal mc ..... !

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:38:58 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 12:52:27 PM by lolingera

i am learning the cream online wallet today and this is copied link address
http://195.181.247.55:3000/address/CXZf4uSL9Bng2ncHzkJwjLCHdiGMzB44sd
so, i ask any of members of our cc community to send me any amount of crm so we practice and exercise handling transactions ... at same time i will send crm from my qt wallet .....! CXZf4uSL9Bng2ncHzkJwjLCHdiGMzB44sd
have a courage and dare be audacious, reverse orientation from technology towards morality
there might be a hidden information .... i think, on first page of this thread is windows, mac and linux box and it is direct downloading your desktop cream-qt wallet .... maybe team has omitted to write -qt .... so, i try to correct it .. thanks

lolingera

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:18:30 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 01:35:51 PM by lolingera

wow .... so fast .... i have just sent 50 crm from my qt to online web wallet and i watched it coming now i will send from onliner to desktop 25 crm and watch it happen .... ! looks like Cream Online web wallet is not working properly, amount on balance remain the same though it says it has sent crm but it has not sent it ....
ok,sure cream wallet-qt is much more confident wallet .... had only 3 confirmations

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: