Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW  (Read 137484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
x23a1s

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

After all we did as a team so far, we really do not like that red thing on my left. Even some member Vod  is hired or something to add negative trust.

Not real sure on how it all works, but Alt11 started a thread claiming scam basically. When in question, a moderator of sorts with a certain level of Trust usually can and will place a negative Trust rating until the judge and jury resolves or concludes the validity of the claim and gives it time to be resolved or show that the claim is not true or is unjustified etc.

If the claim is found to be false or inaccurate, then the negative Trust usually will be removed by the MOD that applied it. (Which they are just doing there jobs as MODS)

Best thing is for everyone to post their positives to you in the Trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1018281  Hopefully in time it will be removed. Sometimes you may even come out ahead with a positive Trust rating given back to you.

I have an friend/acquaintance who is a MOD that helped me in the past. I am considering asking him to come into thread and take a look for his opinion. However I am hesitant to do that just yet.. give things a little more time first.

I can't give him positive trust rating because i am asked few times there about web wallet and i did not have an answer and still can't access to my CRM on web wallet.
Considering that I am dissatisfied, a negative trust estimate can be expected before.

@examplens

i know its a big issue with the web wallets, but give cream team a chance to solve it.

i think they really doing there best to solve that issue.

look on each other coin, you will don't find any other coin that have no problems in past or will have in future.

give cream team a little bit more time  Smiley

greetz Alex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:46:31 PM

After all we did as a team so far, we really do not like that red thing on my left. Even some member Vod  is hired or something to add negative trust.

Not real sure on how it all works, but Alt11 started a thread claiming scam basically. When in question, a moderator of sorts with a certain level of Trust usually can and will place a negative Trust rating until the judge and jury resolves or concludes the validity of the claim and gives it time to be resolved or show that the claim is not true or is unjustified etc.

If the claim is found to be false or inaccurate, then the negative Trust usually will be removed by the MOD that applied it. (Which they are just doing there jobs as MODS)

Best thing is for everyone to post their positives to you in the Trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1018281  Hopefully in time it will be removed. Sometimes you may even come out ahead with a positive Trust rating given back to you.

I have an friend/acquaintance who is a MOD that helped me in the past. I am considering asking him to come into thread and take a look for his opinion. However I am hesitant to do that just yet.. give things a little more time first.

I can't give him positive trust rating because i am asked few times there about web wallet and i did not have an answer and still can't access to my CRM on web wallet.
Considering that I am dissatisfied, a negative trust estimate can be expected before.

@examplens

i know its a big issue with the web wallets, but give cream team a chance to solve it.

look on each other coin, you will don't find any other coin that have no problems in past or will have in future.

give cream team a little bit more time  Smiley

greetz Alex

great comment alex! please be patient and give the devs a Chance or solution idea. Bitcoin wasnt build in a day Smiley anyway sending this amount to testwallet isnt professionell. sorry but it isnt.
i heard that noobs were sending bitcash to bitcoin wallet. what would devs do when people do that. they are not responsible. if you Do not understand the word test or what a blockchain is. U have to understand that you cant send that amount to a testnet. crypto isnt only buying pumping coins. its your fault. dont do this with this good devs and this good project. this Problem is nearly unsolvable because a testnet blockchain is and will stay testnetblockchain and not live blockchain.
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:01:51 PM

I think I just got creamed. Fill me up with cream  Smiley

Very nice coin. I like it  Grin
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:19:30 PM

we have mc about 226 btc and 622 lottery tickets sold, each one is 100 crm  .... for me this lottery is contained and enclosed,
i am more ambitious, i think to keep price of ticket free from 20 to 1000 crm .... say, if 1622 users-players buy all at 1K crm, then,
we are near a million crm .... however, we need lottery to be expanded and promising as prospective investing startup line ...!
we have to make a distinction between technology and moralology, and then we will understand, see, the team is working (technology) they are not teaching us (morality)
i am more ambitious,
i think to keep price of ticket limited from 20 to 1000 crm, say, if 1622 users-players buy all at 1K crm, then, we are near 1 million crm,
also i want more chances so that player with 1000 crm invested can hope to get X10 or X20 if X1000 is not attained
simple method and style,
we try to implement divine money, any of you can participate, just write to me, account starts when i ascribe you 370 000 divine $ for life,
test-wallets i hear first time, it is like some beta-phase, so web wallets are to play with and learnm while desktop (qt) are for serious business to carry out
we have to make distinction between technology & moralology, the team is working (technology) they're not teaching us newbies (morality)
so, it is pure technology to cut a hand of someone & make a photo, but morally it is not fair nor good, cream team has it on their twitter

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:49:33 PM

@examplens

greetz Alex

Do we have another choice?
We need to wait for devs to solve the problem with web wallet, but I'm not happy to see that they are dealing with T-shirts giving away and this presents as something important and a serious problem is ignored.
Also, there is listing on Yobit is considered as big things. Yobit worst exchange where you always have a problem with wallets on many coins. So what we can expect from these deals? Yobit - Otherwise known as "wallet is in maintenance" + Cream coin with web wallet in maintenance

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Mindin

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

Creamteam is the new dreamteam. This coin gets me very exited.

Get your coins while they are still very very cheap.

Check it out on Cryptopia;
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CREAM_BTC#
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:28:04 PM

Regarding the negative Trust rating:

Everyone needs to also be posting their opinions on the actual scam page started by Altcoin11

Reference is here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129107.0

VOD the moderator who placed the warnings on Cream Dev will be watching this thread as well. Please post you opinions whether positive or negative.  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
x23a1s

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:40:22 PM

@examplens

greetz Alex

Do we have another choice?
We need to wait for devs to solve the problem with web wallet, but I'm not happy to see that they are dealing with T-shirts giving away and this presents as something important and a serious problem is ignored.
Also, there is listing on Yobit is considered as big things. Yobit worst exchange where you always have a problem with wallets on many coins. So what we can expect from these deals? Yobit - Otherwise known as "wallet is in maintenance" + Cream coin with web wallet in maintenance

you re right, there's no other choice
but should they stop marketing and make coin more public only why web wallet is not working.
i know its a big issue, i don't want to talk this issue little, but we all want that cream coin is getting better and known by the world and for sure getting higher value.
so when they stop marketing etc. cream coin getting lost under all other coins.
i don't know but I'm sure cream team is not only 1 person, so someone of there team doing marketing and i think for sure someone going to solve issues and doing improvements on code or wallet, whatever.

and the thing with the exchanges, i don't know, but when someone is not trusting yobit, then he should don't load his coins on this exchange.  Grin

the only one thing i wanna say is, give cream team a little understanding and stay tuned that they will solve web wallet issue.

and for sure they will solve it  Wink

greetz

Alex

Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

Are these figures accurate?
http://masternodes.pro/

CreamCoin - Monthly reward $2.13

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

Are these figures accurate?
http://masternodes.pro/

CreamCoin - Monthly reward $2.13

Yep, don't spend it all in one place!  Grin

If you save it all for 2 years you can buy a T-Shirt

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:52:55 PM

Cream Dev Priority List:

- Fix web wallets - free up those coins to the owners - still would like to see wallets taken off of maintenance mode - Help thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107935.0
- Increase Reward for wallet fix from $200.00 to $500.00 at least
- Get Trust rating back
- Increase Master Node rewards (so we do not lose node operators)
- Get coin trade volume up
- Get listed on Bittrex
- Build full and complete confidence and trust in Cream Project  Wink

x23a1s

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

Cream Dev Priority List:

- Fix web wallets - free up those coins to the owners - still would like to see wallets taken off of maintenance mode - Help thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107935.0
- Get Trust rating back
- Get listed on Bittrex

nice thing

good luck @creamteam and thanks for update @MinermanNC

greetz

Alex
Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:33:28 PM

Cream Dev Priority List:

- Get Trust rating back
- Get listed on Bittrex

Are you part of the team? If not...you should  Smiley keep up the good work
I have to admit I sold one of my masternodes due to the low reward (vps cost is 5 dollar and I get 2.5 dollar reward...)

BNT_trade

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

hello Dev creamcoin
Me and everyone can not withdraw money from online wallet. Please help us to fix wallet Huh Huh Huh
thanks.
BNT_trade

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:14:00 PM

hello Dev
when i go to the site it says is:All stuck coins at Ceamcoin web wallet has been paid.
But my money is still on it to help me!
check it here:
CTYnGyfrYfVg1jsSTyrTNfqZ6pQT5ZKmBR

CPY6Vq2xDZ9H2fgAZ4rFnQYVTrEd2NPDrf

CJxtJoN94JDeXRbSpCeUhWmDuazEEqevc4

thank in advance.
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

Thank you Creamcoin developer for the goodwill in reimbursing the stuck web wallet's coins.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:45:43 AM

Cream dev,

We have 2 members wanting to assist with web wallet fix... please check

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2107935.msg21395320#msg21395320

Wink

AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:54:24 AM

Hey folks,

I like everything about this coin, looks good. Is there a slack or discord or telegram? i see the cream forum but would prefer the other options

thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:12:48 AM

I think it's strange if you compare the masternode award from CreamCoin compared to (e.g.) LindaCoin,
personally I think this project has more features and potential but the difference is really big...cannot understand why?

julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:28:30 AM

I got like 220 Creams stuck on the webwallet  Grin any chances on getting them? If not, then it's fine too. Smiley
Address: CXFGbn9KtgvEyqntCDw9Hqj1TCV58R5xDE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: