Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:56:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW  (Read 137479 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

http://cream.technology/index.php/crypto-news/131-creamcoin/403-creamcoin-twitter-campaign-2 is application form for your new campaign on twitter and see googledoc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYZLYJIwowdAe2aEU_5B-jgMAq5itRQiie1xuAc3QQo/edit#gid=493817568 ....
if you need more followers to reach requirement of 300 then paste your tw account link so we can go visit you and become your follower .. my twitter accounts: @zikalkistw @witsietw @valanttw, @xarihantw, @pranatennis, @citomottw
.. follow me to follow you ... i guide you lead .... ! ... zik

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

http://cream.technology/index.php/crypto-news/131-creamcoin/403-creamcoin-twitter-campaign-2 is application form for your new campaign on twitter and see googledoc here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYZLYJIwowdAe2aEU_5B-jgMAq5itRQiie1xuAc3QQo/edit#gid=493817568 ....
if you need more followers to reach requirement of 300 then paste your tw account link so we can go visit you and become your follower .. my twitter accounts: @zikalkistw @witsietw @valanttw, @xarihantw, @pranatennis, @citomottw
I want to join twitter campain , where i can sign up for wallet ?
lolingera

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

I want to join twitter campaign, where i can sign up for wallet?
it is easy, just follow upper link to application form, then scroll down to paste link for your twitter profile, then go to your profile on twitter and take that link and paste in box .... then go to your wallet (for wallet-qt go here: http://cream.technology/index.php/crypto-news/96-bitcoin threads "download for windows" or mac take that address after qt is synchronized with network .... but cda you can take after you sign up to nova exchange if you want faster to register to tc ... and paste it in box below twitter profile link .... you are correct: both informations are failure of dev ... but it is hot and they are under pressure .... so i am here to ad some extended hand .... thanks queen .... my mother is born on same year as castro and queen .... lol ... !

Amphiptere

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

CREAMTeam,

Your masternode setup guide provides the absolute bare minimum amount of information.  I think it would benefit your cause if you elaborated on the steps and better explained what you're doing when you set one up.  Also, no mention of a VPS.  Do they need to leave their computer on 24/7?  No mention of this.   You are only marketing to computer programmers and people familiar with masternodes.  You should tailor to the novice - you need them.  More and more people getting interested in crypto, and about 1% have the knowledge necessary to run a masternode.  Help them get involved.  Just my opinion.
Derkvanderwoude

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:09:08 PM

Ok, here we go, second and last payment to http://masternodes.pro/  Smiley

Elypse

Activity: 251
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:17:12 PM

CREAMTeam,

Your masternode setup guide provides the absolute bare minimum amount of information.  I think it would benefit your cause if you elaborated on the steps and better explained what you're doing when you set one up.  Also, no mention of a VPS.  Do they need to leave their computer on 24/7?  No mention of this.   You are only marketing to computer programmers and people familiar with masternodes.  You should tailor to the novice - you need them.  More and more people getting interested in crypto, and about 1% have the knowledge necessary to run a masternode.  Help them get involved.  Just my opinion.

It is actually one of the better MN setup guides around, IMO. I can answer some of your questions as well. Of course you need to leave your computer running 24/7 regardless of whether you are running a MN or not, that's how PoS systems function. If you are unfamiliar with how proof systems work, then I would advise you read up on it. They are actually making it really easy for people to get into MN systems.

Elypse

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:18:30 PM

Right on. We got that done in less than a day. Good job everyone.

Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:26:42 PM

Ok, here we go, second and last payment to http://masternodes.pro/  Smiley

Right on. We got that done in less than a day. Good job everyone.

http://masternodes.pro/
I want my 5 remaining dollars back lol. At least we can go active the coming days.
Curious about the numbers

Amphiptere

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:44:42 PM

CREAMTeam,

Your masternode setup guide provides the absolute bare minimum amount of information.  I think it would benefit your cause if you elaborated on the steps and better explained what you're doing when you set one up.  Also, no mention of a VPS.  Do they need to leave their computer on 24/7?  No mention of this.   You are only marketing to computer programmers and people familiar with masternodes.  You should tailor to the novice - you need them.  More and more people getting interested in crypto, and about 1% have the knowledge necessary to run a masternode.  Help them get involved.  Just my opinion.

Of course you need to leave your computer running 24/7 regardless of whether you are running a MN or not, that's how PoS systems function.

Kind of my point - Saying "of course" - similar to the steps the MN guide assumes everyone knows (because of course they do!) - I'm just suggesting that not everyone does know.  Maybe instead of telling them to Google PoS, you could explain to them how to run a MN for you.  Since that is what you want.  But then again, this stuff may just still be for the computer people, and that's fine.  Best of luck.  
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:46:03 PM

What would this masternode.pro be? Is this linked to CREAMcoin? I'm a few days away.
Amphiptere

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:49:55 PM

Good job getting on masternodes.pro!  That website is covered with advertisements for VULTR, the best VPS hosting for masternodes.

Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

What would this masternode.pro be? Is this linked to CREAMcoin? I'm a few days away.

It's an overview of the most popular masternode coins on the market with ROI information etc.

Derkvanderwoude

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:05:49 PM

Good job getting on masternodes.pro!  That website is covered with advertisements for VULTR, the best VPS hosting for masternodes.

I like these guys also http://www.mp-hosting.co.uk/cart.php?gid=12

Elypse

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

CREAMTeam,

Your masternode setup guide provides the absolute bare minimum amount of information.  I think it would benefit your cause if you elaborated on the steps and better explained what you're doing when you set one up.  Also, no mention of a VPS.  Do they need to leave their computer on 24/7?  No mention of this.   You are only marketing to computer programmers and people familiar with masternodes.  You should tailor to the novice - you need them.  More and more people getting interested in crypto, and about 1% have the knowledge necessary to run a masternode.  Help them get involved.  Just my opinion.

Of course you need to leave your computer running 24/7 regardless of whether you are running a MN or not, that's how PoS systems function.

Kind of my point - Saying "of course" - similar to the steps the MN guide assumes everyone knows (because of course they do!) - I'm just suggesting that not everyone does know.  Maybe instead of telling them to Google PoS, you could explain to them how to run a MN for you.  Since that is what you want.  But then again, this stuff may just still be for the computer people, and that's fine.  Best of luck.  

I hope you didn't read my comment in a negative way, because I don't mean it that way. And I also don't work for Cream coin. I'm just suggesting it would be beneficial for you to understand how crypto systems work. The information is really easy to find and easy to understand. You don't need to be a master at programming to get it. But the resources are there for people who are willing to seek the knowledge. It's not different from anything else in life.

Amphiptere

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:27:55 PM

CREAMTeam,

I hope you didn't read my comment in a negative way, because I don't mean it that way. And I also don't work for Cream coin. I'm just suggesting it would be beneficial for you to understand how crypto systems work. The information is really easy to find and easy to understand. You don't need to be a master at programming to get it. But the resources are there for people who are willing to seek the knowledge. It's not different from anything else in life.

No not at all, appreciated your reply.  I agree the info could be out there somewhere.  But if you make a product you wouldn't tell people to go find the user's manual of your competitor's product because it's pretty similar.  It just seems silly to me to pour your blood and sweat into this thing, and then not make sure that everyone even remotely interested in contributing is provided the tools needed to do what you need them to do.

Just an opinion - I very well may be the minority.  I have 20k CRM at the moment, so I'm rooting for you.   

I thought masternodes use a VPS.  Maybe not the case here.  Maybe noobs shouldn't even be here.

pshemek

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:55:37 PM

am i the only one who cant mine on cryptoally or even log in??

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
hexpool.com

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:03:41 PM

am i the only one who cant mine on cryptoally or even log in??

Use hexpool.com:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hexpool.com:3533 -u WALLET -p c=CRM

No login needed.
hexpool.com

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

btw, we have lowered our fee to 1.0%  Shocked
Elypse

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:08:01 PM

CREAMTeam,

No not at all, appreciated your reply.  I agree the info could be out there somewhere.  But if you make a product you wouldn't tell people to go find the user's manual of your competitor's product because it's pretty similar.  It just seems silly to me to pour your blood and sweat into this thing, and then not make sure that everyone even remotely interested in contributing is provided the tools needed to do what you need them to do.

Just an opinion - I very well may be the minority.  I have 20k CRM at the moment, so I'm rooting for you.   

I thought masternodes use a VPS.  Maybe not the case here.  Maybe noobs shouldn't even be here.

I don't disagree with what you are saying. But every coin either runs on a PoW or PoS or hybrid of the two. Every coin isn't going to write a guide on how those proof systems function, because it's essentially redundant information that already exists. If you are new to crypto, and correct me if I am wrong but it seems you are, you should join us in the Pinkcoin slack. One of the great benefits of our coin is we help new people who are just starting out in crypto. If you ever have any questions about anything crypto related we are here to help. I highly suggest you join us. http://slack.with.pink/

CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 10:05:24 AM

CREAMTeam,

You are right, we agree.
Steps explained in article about setting up masternode are as simple as they can be. Just follow the guide. Try several times. You are not at risk to loose coins.

No mention to VPS because setting up Ubuntu VPS masternode is complicated, and it will raise a lot more questions.
People should first get basic knowledge about masternode. here is one of them: https://youtu.be/Tr_6RA2XjO4
VPS setup guide here: https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/1867820/TAO%27S+SETUP+GUIDE+FOR+DUMMIES+12.1
it's for Dash, but it's same for Cream.

I like the way we have done that Wink
Thanks

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: