Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREAMcoin [CRM] • 0.18.1.0 • Skein • POW  (Read 137484 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:49:30 PM

Hi CREAMteam, your order of promotional t-shirts is printed and ready to be shipped. Contact me.

Anyone who wants to buy, can pay for t-shirt with CRM on Cryptopia.
Stock is limited.
Cream Baseball caps are next!

Whoa! $52.00 in CRM for a golf shirt? and $40.00 for a T-Shirt yikes! and that's at the bid price not the ask price.

I think that price needs to be cut in half. Like 1000.00 CRM for the Polo Golf shirt.  $25.00 Bucks for a decent golf shirt is more competitive.

And I thought the Cream Supporters may get one free! or MN operators   Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:41:48 PM

I don't see it that way. T-shirts are high quality and can be bought just with Creamcoin, not $.
Try to mine 1000 CRM with your baikal, you will see how much electricity it will cost you.  = $5 or less. With 1GH/s speed  you can mine 1000 CRM per day.
This offer is will last just 2 weeks, my supply is very limited. If CRM team wants me to continue with selling, ill print more.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:49:09 PM

I don't see that that way. T-shirts can be bought just with Creamcoin, not $.
Try to mine 1000 CRM with your baikal, you will see how much electricity it will cost you.  = $5 or less. With 1GH/s speed  you can mine 1000 CRM per day.

Lol, well all I'm saying is they are a little pricey for what they are. I could have 5 T-shirts of my own made up at the local print shop for that same price. All I got to do is take them the logo.  Grin

As far as cost of mining creams, well that's besides the point.

My advice would be to price them to sell quickly, work on volume sales.  Smiley

Not to take away from he quality of your shirts or the time and effort to set up for printing etc. I know your have overhead as well.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:27:49 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 10:48:31 PM by MinermanNC

I have 30 000 dollars worth of coins stuck in the web wallet and the developer is telling me to fuck off.

Link to a scam accusation thread will be coming to this post. Stay tuned.
I have been looking at all of this, and some things really puzzle me about your claim here.

But one question is: Why on earth would anybody in their right mind, receive or send over 1.2 millions coins of anything to an untested, "use at your own risk" web wallet, when it was clear early on that the web wallets had issues? Especially when we have access to a working good old reliable QT Wallet.....

And are you sure you are giving the dev the correct brain wallet and wallet info to verify? I ask this because:

I made 4 web wallets before I finally discovered certain approaches to creating and book marking were effective and working. Finally I had one that seemed to work.

But along the way I backed up the pertinent info for each web wallet (both working and none working versions) and still have 3 separate wallets info's on file.

I sent (1) test coin to my working web wallet. It was there up until the day the devs put web wallets in maintenance mode. I did not send more however because I felt is was the WISE thing to do, knowing of the bugs with it. Continued to store and receive my coins from mining to my QT Wallet  Wink

If you are unable to send the devs the accurate info as others have, then I don't see realistically how you can expect them to just take your word on it, or consider the tidbits of evidence you provided on you scam page thread.

Personally, if I had over a 1.2 million coins, I would have been crawling this thread daily waiting for more info, you barely raised a voice of your concerns until AFTER the announcement was made and then completed, for stuck coin reimbursements. I mean we're not talking about a thousand coins here.... It seems you have been a bit careless considering the massive amount of coins you claim to have had. I would have gone so far as to make a professional screenshot (web shot) knowing of the web wallet's inherit issues... "just in case"

In other previous post you said " you could not see your coins in the web wallet" then later posted you had solved the problems and was some AD BLOCKER software etc. which is hard for me to imagine.

Again, are you sure you have sent the correct wallet info to the devs?

Ok, not saying your being misleading here, but there is a few things I'm reading that could raise a few eyebrows based on the shear amount of coins you claim to have had. And why is it with anything in the world, the that the ones that can't adequately prove something, always have a huge amount of it lol  Roll Eyes

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:36:12 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 10:51:02 PM by MinermanNC

Cream Dev,

Anyway you could enable the web wallets again for a limited window of time?

Reason I ask, is I'd like to see my (1) CRM, I test sent up to my web wallet and just see if its still there. And play with the web wallet a little more. Would there be any harm in that assuming any and all coins in the web wallets still cannot be sent out of it. Is there any risk by taking the web wallets out of or (off) maintenance mode.....

Ok THX  Wink

Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:57:46 AM

I have 30 000 dollars worth of coins stuck in the web wallet and the developer is telling me to fuck off.

I have been looking at all of this, and some things really puzzle me about your claim here.

But one question is: Why on earth would anybody in their right mind, receive or send over 1.2 millions coins of anything to an untested, "use at your own risk" web wallet, when it was clear early on that the web wallets had issues? Especially when we have access to a working good old reliable QT Wallet.....

And are you sure you are giving the dev the correct brain wallet and wallet info to verify? I ask this because:

I made 4 web wallets before I finally discovered certain approaches to creating and book marking were effective and working. Finally I had one that seemed to work.

But along the way I backed up the pertinent info for each web wallet (both working and none working versions) and still have 3 separate wallets info's on file.

I sent (1) test coin to my working web wallet. It was there up until the day the devs put web wallets in maintenance mode. I did not send more however because I felt is was the WISE thing to do, knowing of the bugs with it. Continued to store and receive my coins from mining to my QT Wallet  Wink

If you are unable to send the devs the accurate info as others have, then I don't see realistically how you can expect them to just take your word on it, or consider the tidbits of evidence you provided on you scam page thread.

Personally, if I had over a 1.2 million coins, I would have been crawling this thread daily waiting for more info, you barely raised a voice of your concerns until AFTER the announcement was made and then completed, for stuck coin reimbursements. I mean we're not talking about a thousand coins here.... It seems you have been a bit careless considering the massive amount of coins you claim to have had. I would have gone so far as to make a professional screenshot (web shot) knowing of the web wallet's inherit issues... "just in case"

In other previous post you said " you could not see your coins in the web wallet" then later posted you had solved the problems and was some AD BLOCKER software etc. which is hard for me to imagine.

Ok, not saying your being misleading here, but there is a few things I'm reading that could raise a few eyebrows based on the shear amount of coins you claim to have had. And why is it with anything in the world, the that the ones that can't adequately prove something, always have a huge amount of it lol  Roll Eyes
I was away from home so QT wasn't an option. Yes it was my mistake to mine to the webwallet. I've been mining shitcoins profitably for years 24/7/365 so losing these coins doesn't affect me financially, it's just a matter of principle.

But as I have said before: I can give the dev access to my pool account so he can see that I mined those coins and transferred them to that address. I can give the dev access to that webwallet so he can see that the coins are there. If the dev enables the webwallets again I can log in there and give you all a god damn live stream where I open the private key and brainwallet info. What else proof can you possibly be needing?

MinermanNC I can give you access to my account at https://www.cryptoally.net/cream/ so you can go see it yourself, those coins were mined with that account and they were transferred to the webwallet I have access to.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:06:41 AM

I was away from home so QT wasn't an option. Yes it was my mistake to mine to the webwallet. I've been mining shitcoins profitably for years 24/7/365 so losing these coins doesn't affect me financially, it's just a matter of principle.

But as I have said before: I can give the dev access to my pool account so he can see that I mined those coins and transferred them to that address. I can give the dev access to that webwallet so he can see that the coins are there. If the dev enables the webwallets again I can log in there and give you all a god damn live stream where I open the private key and brainwallet info. What else proof can you possibly be needing?

MinermanNC I can give you access to my account at https://www.cryptoally.net/cream/ so you can go see it yourself, those coins were mined with that account and they were transferred to the webwallet I have access to.
Hey I know where you are coming from believe it or not, but anyways I just posted more good stuff on your scam thread... just being frank about the matter.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2129107.msg21296997#msg21296997

Perhaps tomorrow or soon I can look deeper in to it, and yes I can be trusted. I know you are offering up some verifiable means of validating what you say. And lets hope the coins are still in your wallet and a fix is on the way. The devs haven't abandoned  the web wallet side of project (that I am aware of) A fix is the best option at this point most likely.

Ill be around.

cijulangboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:07:51 AM

dev please repaire webwallet i want accses my account
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:39:56 AM

Cream Devs,

Ok, I really do not want to inject myself into this web wallet issue anymore than I already have....

Advice:

Step up research on a fix for the web wallets. Somewhere somehow there is code fix that has to be cracked.

I know in "good will" you have reimbursed some of the users who sent you their info on their balances. I also think that process should have lasted longer than it did, btw.

Should a fix be found, I say bring the wallets out of maintenance mode, and yes everyone will have access to their coins, and yes, some that have already been reimbursed on. I don't see another way around that part...

Tally up your loses on those reimbursements as you already must have done, and write it off a loss on research and development. Its ok  Smiley All operating budgets should account for that.

The web wallets as cool and clever as they are for Cream Coin, have been nothing but a thorn in the side for Cream and many of its users in here and has plagued the coin far way to long now.

I think we all agree we like the web wallet concept and in particular, we liked Creams version - minus the bug. Do not give up on it as it is unique and will be a plus for Cream once fixed.

Again forget about the losses incurred from the wallet issue. Just keep looking for a solution and lets get those wallets back out there for use! And folks like Altcoin11 can enjoy his coins as with other users.

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:42:58 AM

I missed this announcement any help to recover my coins from webwallet, It seems that webwallet is useless now. I only have my bookmarked address with me, any help?
CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:06:10 AM

Hi CREAMteam, your order of promotional t-shirts is printed and ready to be shipped. Contact me.

Anyone who wants to buy, can pay for t-shirt with CRM on Cryptopia.
Stock is limited.
Cream Baseball caps are next!

Hey thank you, btw, all ICO investors will get FREE t-shirts of course.

lionmax

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

I added Creamcoin to ezpool.net
Happy mininig !

http://EZPool.net MUE, Cannabis, Onix, Influx
lolingera

Activity: 574

ZUFLO and only ZUFLO

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:09:11 AM

i agree that we were not properly informed about wallets (qt and web), qt was hidden (disguised) under "windows", are they reluctant deliberately to lure investors and then stuck the money, i think not, they were busy and it was hot and they do not cooperate wholistic, that is their problem in the team, not bold enough, to risk with historical moves,
to comprehend, let us compare: pc - wifi - iternet = fiats - crypto - divine,
and, humans vs mosquitos, ignore or ban (kill), yeah, good paralels,
that is how do i explain two of our main problems of users and onliners,
haha, we seem to tend to become divine mosquitos, lol, wow, interesting
sooner than later one will have to stand firmly on the other side, divine,
god, after the tradition, is assumed, now god is presumed, religion is pretending,
science is scared, both are in lame duck session, people have to turn the direction to divine ...!
i have not succeeded to find a one human to turn to divine in 20 years, and  i hope i won't, yet
maybe it is pushing us towards idea of two or several moons, there was iss, don't know now .... !
.... almighty god ......... evolution ........ aesthetics ........ morality ......... secular god ....
technology <<- perfect < best < better < good > goodier> goodiest> divine ->> morality
....... profanists<genitalists<scum<scam<->spam>slam>genialists>divinists ...............
us said: "we are one-sided, su said: world is bi-polar, you make rest of the world universal and we shall follow you!
and "we will do everything else until we do the right thing" .... is the life just a buying time (everything is in timing )

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:49:14 PM

I missed this announcement any help to recover my coins from webwallet, It seems that webwallet is useless now. I only have my bookmarked address with me, any help?

It is only this message: "All stuck coins at Ceamcoin web wallet has been paid."
what is happening with Cream web wallet?  Can devs to be honored and give us the answer about this?
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
CREAMteam (OP)

Activity: 473

https://creamcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:54:21 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 07:43:02 AM by CREAMteam

Hey devs, what's this all about? any announcements?

CREA is in maintenance for a wallet update happening at block 46368
@Cryptopia

And we are only at block 35074  Huh

ok, keep us posted on what this is all about... new wallet updates?

And why is only Cryptopia stopping trading when others are not?

Minerman, i didn't expect a question like that from you, so here is question for you.
Are you absolutely sure that you are looking at Cream coin ?
Bceause Creamcoin works perfect on all exchanges and services, we are at block 35300.

p.s. it seems that you were looking into crea

Price and candles of CRM on exchanges, tells us a story what happen with all coins that we gave to the people.
Cream is just 3 months old coin, it must mature. It will need time for that.

After all we did as a team so far, we really do not like that red thing on my left. Even some member Vod is hired or something to add negative trust.
Whoever feel positive about Creamteam, whoever got help, coins, support, answers, advice, please add positive rating here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1018281
Creamteam is here to stay
Thanks
TheCREAMteam

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:01:24 PM

Hey devs, what's this all about? any announcements?

CREA is in maintenance for a wallet update happening at block 46368
@Cryptopia

And we are only at block 35074  Huh

ok, keep us posted on what this is all about... new wallet updates?

And why is only Cryptopia stopping trading when others are not?

Minerman, i didn't expect a question like that from you, so here is question for you.
Are you absolutely sure that you are looking at Cream coin ?
Bceause Creamcoin works perfect on all exchanges and services, we are at block 35300.

p.s. it seems that you were looking into crea

Price and candles of CRM on exchanges, tells us a story what happen with all coins that we gave to the people.
Cream is just 3 months old coin, it must mature. It will need time for that.

After all we did as a team so far, we really do not like that red thing on my left. Even some member Vod is hired or something to add negative trust.
Whoever feel positive about Creamteam, whoever got help, coins, support, answers, advice, please add positive rating here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1018281
Creamteam is here to stay
Thanks
TheCREAMteam
LOL! oh no, you got me! that's exactly what I did... my bad! ok, I screwed up I admit it  Grin

I wish Cryptopia would have called it CRM like the rest of the world and I would  not have made that blooper lol

Anyways sorry about that, I stand corrected.  Wink that's what ya get when ya want to glance at coin values in a hurry and are tired.... when you start to type in CREA thinking your going too cream, finish typing the whole name, not what pops up in progressive search.

THX Gang,  Embarrassed wont happen again!

and yes looks like most those coins you refunded went straight to the markets.... oh well, was to be expected I guess.

and what the hell is CREA anyways  Grin

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:18:25 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2017, 12:36:52 PM by MinermanNC

After all we did as a team so far, we really do not like that red thing on my left. Even some member Vod  is hired or something to add negative trust.

Not real sure on how it all works, but Alt11 started a thread claiming scam basically. When in question, a moderator of sorts with a certain level of Trust usually can and will place a negative Trust rating until the judge and jury resolves or concludes the validity of the claim and gives it time to be resolved or show that the claim is not true or is unjustified etc.

If the claim is found to be false or inaccurate, then the negative Trust usually will be removed by the MOD that applied it. (Which they are just doing there jobs as MODS)

Best thing is for everyone to post their positives to you in the Trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1018281  Hopefully in time it will be removed. Sometimes you may even come out ahead with a positive Trust rating given back to you.

I have an friend/acquaintance who is a MOD that helped me in the past. I am considering asking him to come into thread and take a look for his opinion. However I am hesitant to do that just yet.. give things a little more time first.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

After all we did as a team so far, we really do not like that red thing on my left. Even some member Vod  is hired or something to add negative trust.

Not real sure on how it all works, but Alt11 started a thread claiming scam basically. When in question, a moderator of sorts with a certain level of Trust usually can and will place a negative Trust rating until the judge and jury resolves or concludes the validity of the claim and gives it time to be resolved or show that the claim is not true or is unjustified etc.

If the claim is found to be false or inaccurate, then the negative Trust usually will be removed by the MOD that applied it. (Which they are just doing there jobs as MODS)

Best thing is for everyone to post their positives to you in the Trust page. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1018281  Hopefully in time it will be removed. Sometimes you may even come out ahead with a positive Trust rating given back to you.

I have an friend/acquaintance who is a MOD that helped me in the past. I am considering asking him to come into thread and take a look for his opinion. However I am hesitant to do that just yet.. give things a little more time first.

I can't give him positive trust rating because i am asked few times there about web wallet and i did not have an answer and still can't access to my CRM on web wallet.
Considering that I am dissatisfied, a negative trust estimate can be expected before.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:35:21 PM

I can't give him positive trust rating because i am asked few times there about web wallet and i did not have an answer and still can't access to my CRM on web wallet.
Considering that I am dissatisfied, a negative trust estimate can be expected before.
Well we are all disappointed with the web wallet circumstance. I know its a crazy thing. How this wallet could exist without thorough testing first. I don't have any reasons to believe it was intentional at this point. Perhaps a result of rushing to market with their coin launch?

Also I feel that anyone able to furnish the proper info to verify their wallet amounts should be considered for reimbursement, regardless of the past cut off date which was short.

I don't believe its a good thing and does hurt the coins value when the coin devs have a negative Trust factor slapped on them. I would hope they are working hard on a fix for the web wallets right now.  In the mean time I am not going to give a positive or negative review. If I see progress in the web wallets being resolved then I will definitely do all I can to get the trust rating took off the devs, asap. I know for those who cannot access their coins, then it doesn't really matter what the coin price is. But this is a stain on an otherwise successful coin with a good future. And the devs seem to be on top of most things.

I'll say it again, devs please just fix the web wallets! There is someone out there who can help I'm sure. Also, I think you should take the wallets out of maintenance mode and let us see our coins and I have wanted to try a few things with my wallet as well.  Smiley

x23a1s

Activity: 171

kiramine.com

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:08:22 PM

hey there,

@creamteam

i give you a positive trust and my honestly view of the things that happen actually, and how cream team has helped me in the past etc.

thumbs up for cream team, they will do it  Wink

greetz

Alex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: