Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:03:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DARF]Chain: ERP + tokens exchange on blockchain  (Read 7643 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:25:06 AM

hey manager bounty, if darfchain move from waves to eth platform, how to payment bounty for the next?
still make waves address or we must change to eth adress?

i think there will be a swap processes ,just wait dev's announcement

hello dev darfchain, why this thread not have news update about your project, i think if this thread much update will help this project to success
Smiley))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:02 AM

Like & Dislike: DarfChain . Bыпycк #8 oт 23.01.2018 г. / Aurora Blockchain Capital
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pvXE1rmNWk

Aurora Blockchain Capital presents the next release of the program "Like & Dislike". In this program we invite the founders of ICO projects to learn more about them. This time we have a guest Stanislav Taktaev and the DarfChain project.

alfaisal890

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

manager bounty    Last Active:   January 21, 2018, 06:57:08 AM
how to get news about this project if manager not active now or this project not continue?
i hope this project not failed and dead
 Huh Huh
galbraith01

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:45:27 PM

how to get news about this project if manager not active now or this project not continue?
 Huh Huh

Don't invest. This is a pure scam.
Sometimes i'm screwed with ICO, i would say 5% of the time.
This time, my detector failed.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:41:11 PM

Huh Huh

I completely agree, it is very muddy project which is better for avoiding. You can lose money and time. And time is the most valuable thing in life!

alfaisal890

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

Huh Huh

really? i have disapointed from this project if what your say is true
i follow this project more tha 4 month and now this project get issue scam Sad
surexchain (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

hi, our old hater!

Huh Huh

DARFChain █ • Interplanetary ERP-based ecosystem for fiat currency free economy (Tokenomy) to crowd manage & audit ICO and DAO projects by implementing smart escrow and innovative "proof of accounting" consensus█....
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
• Whitepaper • ANN Thread• Telegram• Facebook• Reddit• Slack• YouTube• VK
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:36:02 PM by surexchain

The #Hackathon2025 event has been set up at Technopark of Skolkovo at 27th-28th of January 2018. 737 project teams sent their demands and only 125 project has been selected to participate. The DARFChain team participated at Moscow section of the Hackathon.

DARFChain █ • Interplanetary ERP-based ecosystem for fiat currency free economy (Tokenomy) to crowd manage & audit ICO and DAO projects by implementing smart escrow and innovative "proof of accounting" consensus█....
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 12:35:05 PM by surexchain

Maya Zotova-Hess - a Partner in the Crypto Fund "Dragon Swiss" - has offered to the team to discuss the point about preparation the presentation pack for the Swiss investors. The main idea of the issue was to create a short and completely full presentation material for a Swiss investors group consideration. DARF team has accepted the Maya's suggestion. We have a few work meetings last week. During the events we have filled the short product description, financial plans, the product positioning also and asked every Maya's question about the platform.

▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

We successfully developed DARFChain - Distributed Accounting/Administering Resource with Fidelity on blockchain!
And we have new ideas!
Currently, we are developing the software and methodology that can dramatically change the Impact Investing. We call it 'antiventure' or 'post-investing'.
It can provide a full avoid of in-project risks for investors.
It is a combination of the Agile Kanban development process with the release funding mechanism based on the actual deliverables/completed user stories.
The proposal looks on the high level as the following steps:

0. Investors transfer tokens to your escrow fund;
1. The project team issues their ERC20 token on the Ethereum platform (or same):
2. The team starts their implementation project using the Agile software development methodology in our DARFChain system. On a monthly basis the development conducts every step there from finance accounting to Kanban cards movement and leads movement in the sales funnel.
3. After the month finished investors look project's traction and if team shows good performance, all goals achieved, investors approve to buy one-month proportion of the offered tokens and team continues to work on the next portion of user stories.

We prepare this nice scheme to explain method of antiventure post investing!

▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
alfaisal890

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

We successfully developed DARFChain - Distributed Accounting/Administering Resource with Fidelity on blockchain!
And we have new ideas!
Currently, we are developing the software and methodology that can dramatically change the Impact Investing. We call it 'antiventure' or 'post-investing'.
It can provide a full avoid of in-project risks for investors.
It is a combination of the Agile Kanban development process with the release funding mechanism based on the actual deliverables/completed user stories.
The proposal looks on the high level as the following steps:

0. Investors transfer tokens to your escrow fund;
1. The project team issues their ERC20 token on the Ethereum platform (or same):
2. The team starts their implementation project using the Agile software development methodology in our DARFChain system. On a monthly basis the development conducts every step there from finance accounting to Kanban cards movement and leads movement in the sales funnel.
3. After the month finished investors look project's traction and if team shows good performance, all goals achieved, investors approve to buy one-month proportion of the offered tokens and team continues to work on the next portion of user stories.

We prepare this nice scheme to explain method of antiventure post investing!

how about your bounty partisipant? when we get payment? when we can swap darfchain platform waves to erc20?
thanks
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

What payments don't you receive?

how about your bounty partisipant? when we get payment? when we can swap darfchain platform waves to erc20?
thanks

▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
alfaisal890

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

thanks

i'm receive payment in first work . but after it i never get payment again
i'm always send report in darfchain bounty report but not receive payment.
and when i can swap my darfchain?
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

When did you get last payment? What is your account on bounty site?

thanks

▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
alfaisal890

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

When did you get last payment? What is your account on bounty site?

thanks

my name: alfaisal890
my report from 1 jan 2018 not yet paid
and why not answer about swap? waiting it Smiley
thanks
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:00:13 PM

Risk-free DARFchain investing platform based on DAICO

New investment solutions based on DAICO
We continue working  on the environment for safe investment. We already made the first implementation of the DAICO by Vitalik's Buterin concept through the integration of the ERP system, IPFS and Ethereum.
https://darfchain.com/news/2018/mar/22/risk-free-darfchain-investing-platform-based-daico

As one of the results of this work will be the creation of an escrow fund. Investors can put the money in it and take them back if the task set by the investor is not executed or accepted for execution by the team of the ICO project. The bulk of the fees will go to the endowment of this fund.

Risk-free ICO investing platform
Now we develop a risk-free ICO investing platform. This approach provides investor not only with safe way of investing but direct influence to the ICO-projects development and growth.

The ICO team has issued tokens and started work on the project.
    Investor writes (in Odoo for instance) his own  user story or offer with desired business-functions.
    Investor remits the sum in our DARF tokens to the escrow smart-contract. DARFs he had to bougth before.
    System commits the money, investor does not get the tokens for a while.
    Other investors can see the offer, accept it and join to the the escrow.
    The project team starts to negotiate the investors offers and assign the story  terms and conditions - the job objective, scoup and criteria of acceptance. The progress of negotiations is fixed in the trusted distributed storage system DARFChain.
    In case of team reject the user story or doesn’t accept or consider it during the time limit, investors get their money back.
    If investor and team have got a deal and team has accepted user story, then money can not back to the investor but the team will not get them, untill job is accepted by investor’s side.
    If team count that the job has been fulfilled, they request the smart-contract close, and investors can get this message at their wallets.
    If majority of  investors (according to the sum) is agree that  work is done, then smart-contract remit sum to the team and tokens - to investors. Then team can exchange DARFs to Ether via smart-contract with fixed price.
Platform advantages

Investors can directly influence the progress of the project,
They risk only small amount of money,
The team gets new ideas product development,
Investors can monitor project's traction online.
If you wants to join this round of ICO, which starts on April 30 and lasts 42 days, sign up for the whitelist https://darfchain.com/news/2018/mar/22/risk-free-darfchain-investing-platform-based-daico#whitelist.

▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
alfaisal890

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

hi dev, can u explain about this project?
when will ico end? and is it true this project will change from waves to erc20?
hopefully there is clarity to all that, thank you
dasyzon2666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:47:03 AM

Wish you luck guys! I believe in your idea! Wink Wink
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:12:48 AM

I receive Darfchain in Waves Wallet. How to swap it to ERC-20?
surexchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Scrum-style investing - the implementation of #DAICO ideas goes to masses. Several thoughts from me about the situation with ICOs and how investors can participate in the life of ICO startups (or how to live after the bubble):
https://medium.com/@darfchain/scrum-style-investing-implementation-of-daico-or-how-crowd-investors-can-participate-in-the-life-d2598abe0b20

▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: