Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am Buying BTC/ETHER with ESCROW.com  (Read 627 times)
competent123 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 09:57:17 AM

I have around 4600$ in Escrow funds

I want to buy BTC/ETHER.

we both will share escrow fees 50/50

Send me your offers

Any other questions, please ask -

Skype - p a r v e s h 2 0 0 2

Regards
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

I want to buy BTC/ETHER.

Send me your offers

Regards

They don't escrow cryptocurrencies : https://www.escrow.com/what-is-escrow

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:21:45 PM

I want to buy BTC/ETHER.

Send me your offers

Regards

Do they escrow digital / crypto currencies or as such trading any currency at all? Hope this is not another innovative way to scam someone in the pretext of using a reknowned escrow. Why don't you use trusted escrow providers right here in bitcointalk?
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:26:49 PM

Do they escrow digital / crypto currencies or as such trading any currency at all? Hope this is not another innovative way to scam someone in the pretext of using a reknowned escrow. Why don't you use trusted escrow providers right here in bitcointalk?

Check the post directly above yours:

Essentially, this is similar to trading PayPal and bitcoin. Looks a lot like competent123 is trying to use the reputation and "security" of escrow.com to his advantage.
COINMAN1

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

one more think escrow.com can easily use for carded items like a scammer can deposit funds to escrow.com using stolen credit card so take care while dealing with him

FOR BUYING AND SELLING BTC AT BEST RATES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF PAYMENT METHODS LIKE PAYPAL, SKRILL, NETLLER, PERFECTMONEY, AND MANY MORE MORE PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:45:27 AM

I would not trust escrow.com for this kind of trade.

If you want people to take you seriously, I would suggest that you accept either LBC escrow, or an on-forum escrow that you trust, and that is likely to be trusted with a potential trading partner.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:14:33 AM

I want to buy BTC/ETHER.

Send me your offers

Regards

Scammer. Very innovative way of trying to scam but that won't work, worry. Take your Indian scams elsewhere.

Interesting twist there... Skype name spelled with spaces in an attempt to bypass Google's search engines. Well, just for reference and for the information of your future victims, your Skype name is

parvesh2002
PARVESH2002

sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

I want to buy BTC/ETHER.

Send me your offers

Regards

Would you be comfortable using a trusted member on this forum as escrow? I would do it for free if you want.
competent123 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:28:20 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2017, 01:45:43 PM by competent123

Wow, everyone assumed everything except for actually talking to me!

1- using Escrow.com is not by choice, its by compulsion. i have done another transaction there, and i have funds lying there for now, if i get those funds to my bank account and use that to open trade on another escrow, i will lose 3-5% in banking fees etc, that was the only reason why i mentioned escrow.com.

I didnt' know that, thanks for letting me know.

If you want people to take you seriously, I would suggest that you accept either LBC escrow, or an on-forum escrow that you trust, and that is likely to be trusted with a potential trading partner.

I would not mind that, only thing i tried to save was 3-5% in banking fees, which comes at 2-300$, a very avoidable loss thats all, Also i am very new, just 1 post old, so i doubt anyone would take me seriously. I was just googling on how to buy bitcoin with inr/escrow etc and i got to this forum link. so i created an account and created a thread, in hindsight, it appears to be a mistake.

Scammer. Very innovative way of trying to scam but that won't work, worry. Take your Indian scams elsewhere.
Isn't trump enough?

Interesting twist there... Skype name spelled with spaces in an attempt to bypass Google's search engines. Well, just for reference and for the information of your future victims, your Skype name is

If i were a scammer, i would not have used my nick! i would have created something like bitcoinlover123123 or something like that, not something i use everywhere else!

I think i answered most of valid questions.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:13:13 PM

This is probably a scam. OP probably made a throwaway account just to achieve this. As other members said escrow.com balance can be carded, or the account could be stolen altogether.. not to mention the telltale Skype username that scammers leave.

It's wise not deal deal with OP.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: