First time poster here. I've got a problem,
1. Set up a (savings) wallet using Bitcoin client, backed it up on a usb drive, deleted it from my computer.
2. Sent .001 btc from bitcoin faucet to a mybitcoin account.
3. Sent said btc to the address on my savings wallet.
4. uploaded savings wallet back to my computer, opened Bitcoin client, waited for all the blocks to download.
5. No payment showing up.
6. Closed Bitcoin client, reopened, waited, still nothing.
Where are my bitcoins? I'm glad I only did this with a small amount and not something big. Did I mess up the uploading of the wallet to my computer? It shows the same address that I sent it to in the address bar.
Thanks for any help!