Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:21:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CEX.IO Withdrawal times - any experience?  (Read 8386 times)
Crypto_Analyzer

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:28 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 04:57:54 PM by Crypto_Analyzer

They must have a mess in papers, no concrete answers. It's terrible. Now I know how peoples cheated by mtgox felt. 1 month without contact with my money Sad

https://s19.postimg.org/o44rowbkj/screenshot_1044.png
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kabrero

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:46:29 PM

look at my transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

i paid a lot and this is the result. this will never transfer to the owners i guess. do you have any idea how log will it take?
shame on you cex.io. i am swearing all the day to you. how could you pay 23 sats per byte.
dronsf

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

User UP114671349 here.

What is up with the long wait for a scripted answer to an issue?

I added a card, verified, completed the mandatory deposit and the card withdrawal option is not available. Per your site, once a visa card deposit is completed you should be able to withdraw immediately. I waited many days for a response to be told the following: "It is a kind request for you to try again... you may delete and add the card again and after the small amount of test charge is taken and card is verified it should avail the withdrawals for you. - Akhil G (SUPERVISOR)"

I tried it, needless to say, I had to deposit more money into my account, and still cannot withdraw.

I even added a second card, deposited more money, and cannot withdraw to the new card either.

Please resolve the issue.

Thanks
stoertebecker

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

i sent a bitcoin withdrawal from cex.io about 3 hours ago and nothing is showing up on blockchain

what the hell? the site says 2 minute withdrawals and yet 3 hours and nothing?

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/611804

please help!!! process  my withdrawal!!!!!! and please send right fee i paid .0012 for fee
kabrero

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:50:41 AM

look at my transaction:
https://blockchain.info/tx/7a9532803a68c995de2d1b269f765bccc61253cc27930a216ac0dea4d66baa93

i paid a lot and this is the result. this will never transfer to the owners i guess. do you have any idea how log will it take?
shame on you cex.io. i am swearing all the day to you. how could you pay 23 sats per byte.
Fucking 8 days. Answer this!!
monotheist

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:52:20 AM

I will collect all the CEX.IO data whose transactions are stuck for a long time and will never confirm because of low fee, we need to expose their scam where they siphon off the tx fee and keep it for themselves.
pajott

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

Hi CEX.IO! Awesome you are checking this thread, so thank you for that!

I have a number of Crypto Capital USD withdrawals pending, the oldest from January 4th, and there is no movement on them. Is this normal for this type of transaction, please? Any way to get some predictability? I can provide my account number and the ticket I created for this.

The message on all withdrawals is "We are preparing your withdrawal for sending. If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I have no email updates.

Thanks!
pajott

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I have a number of Crypto Capital USD withdrawals pending, the oldest from January 4th, and there is no movement on them. Is this normal for this type of transaction, please? Any way to get some predictability? I can provide my account number and the ticket I created for this.

The message on all withdrawals is "We are preparing your withdrawal for sending. If this status lasts more than 1 bank day, please check your email for updates."

I have no email updates.

Thanks!

The withdrawals were all approved today. Thanks!
vearns

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:39 AM

I have no email updates.

Thanks!

what is your transaction id?
theoliver

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

Dear Cex.oi

I withdrew from my btc wallet at cex.io and transferred to my other wallet a week ago (2018-01-03 12:14:21).
I double checked everything before i transferred my BTC. I also authorized the transfer from the email however my other wallet hasn't received btc yet.

User ID up113897193,
Transaction id  5339583544

Blockchain.info shows that "Transaction not found"
https://blockchain.info/tx/78fc3fdbaa35c0740926c5a379090925e61593469feafb800ce8cd81531355ed

Could you please review my transaction and advice when i can expect my btc? I am afraid to deposit more funds to cex.io untill my transaction is completed.
What should I do? Any assistance would be appreciated.

monotheist

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I can see your transaction but it will never get confirmed due to low transaction fee.

People are contemplating legal action due to this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/cexio/comments/7oyw0e/legal_action_discussion_thread/
aaarun

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:42 AM

Hi my customer id is up106155156.
I was trying to withdraw 500$ using the Mastercard debit card added in my profile on 29th Dec 2017.

The withdraw request is shown as completed in balances section of mobile app. But i have not received the withdrawn money yet.

Instead additional 500$ has been deducted from the card. I had not given the CVV while withdrawing the money as it is not required .But with out that also they are able to deduct the money from my card. How this is possible? Have they stored the my card CVV in thier database? Shocked

Registered a compliant on the same day using App ticket and mail but haven't got any reply yet.

I don't know where is my 1000$(500$ the amount i was trying to withdraw and another 500$ that got deducted while trying to withdraw). Angry

And by going the complaints against CEX.io and by not getting the proper response i am getting worried and frustrated about it.

We will investigate the issue and hope to find the resolution as soon as possible.

It been around a week i haven't received any proper reply. Could you please expedite the process as i am really getting tensed.

@cex.io, why are u silent on this. How many days it will take to complete the transfer and give me the information about my deducted money  Angry
Its been more than two weeks i haven't received any useful update apart from that useless generic reply.

I was recommending my friends to use this platform but i think that was a huge mistake from my end. U r not able to handle customer problems at all.
dronsf

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

User UP114671349 here.

I added a card, verified, completed the mandatory deposit and the card withdrawal option is not available. Per your site, once a visa card deposit is completed you should be able to withdraw immediately. I waited many days for a response to be told the following: "It is a kind request for you to try again... you may delete and add the card again and after the small amount of test charge is taken and card is verified it should avail the withdrawals for you. - Akhil G (SUPERVISOR)"

I tried it, needless to say, I had to deposit more money into my account, and still cannot withdraw.

I even added a second card, deposited more money, and cannot withdraw to the new card either.

Thanks

Finally received a reply this morning, but it is useless, as expected. It's as if they do not read what we write. The response from the supervisor was: "May I kindly request you to let me know what error do you see while withdrawing?"

ONCE AGAIN - there is no error, but I simply DO NOT have the option to withdraw. The button is greyed out.

I guess I'll receive another reply in about three days.
pajott

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

I have no email updates.

Thanks!

what is your transaction id?

Why so curious? It's solved. Are you with CEX.IO?
xanaxxx

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

Hey guys,

I currently have some Euros and Dollars on my CEX.io account that i would like to withdraw.

Now there are different options.

For Euro: 1)SEPA (10€)
                2)credit card like VISA (3.50€)
For USD: 1) Bank transfer (50$)
                2) credit card again like VISA (3.80 $)

My question is how long does each approximately take to process a withdrawal? Do you guys have any experience with it?

I tend to prefer the VISA withdrawal because of the lower fees but i've never seen the option to transfer funds direktly to my credit card from a forgein account. Have you guys tried that?

thank you a a lot! Smiley

that's really expensive. Try Kraken, they're charging 0.09 eur for sepa
digitron

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Hello CEX,

I have SEPA withdrawals 5284910181 and 5291468023 since 2 weeks on "Payment is being checked by compliance. Please check your email for details." There has been no emails despite several requests to support. How much longer before it even gets sent?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
bebrno

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

I NEED SWIFT DOCUMENT:

TICKET "request (616994)"

I have been on "Bank Transfer Completed" for MORE THAN A WEEK I have no idea what's the matter!

PLEASE SWIFT MT103!

dronsf

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:13 AM

User UP114671349 here.

Thanks

Finally received a reply this morning, but it is useless, as expected. It's as if they do not read what we write. The response from the supervisor was: "May I kindly request you to let me know what error do you see while withdrawing?"

ONCE AGAIN - there is no error, but I simply DO NOT have the option to withdraw. The button is greyed out.

I guess I'll receive another reply in about three days.

So there is the following disclaimer on their site:
"In order to deposit or withdraw USD/EUR/RUB, all users from the USA are obliged to complete identity verification first."

But now I find out there is no way to withdraw FIAT for USA users?!?!
john94302

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:14:04 PM

I'm the same, a U.S. user.
There is no way to get fiat money out, currently, if you are in the U.S.  I'm also waiting on a response. I transferred $25 and don't get the withdrawal button.
Its kind of clear when you go to the withdrawal and look at the restrictions.
And that line about getting verified if you're a U.S. user -- seems to mean that IF they allowed U.S. withdrawal you would need to go through verification - but they don't allow U.S. withdrawal at this time.

It would be nice if CEX.IO would just respond to this situation. The U.S. is a big place they should just make it clear. Don't use us for now.
Maybe you can get a refund of the money you transferred. Otherwise you can trade and move money out via a crypto currency to another exchange.

I'm just puzzled why they can't work with the U.S but Bitstamp can?
I'm puzzled why so much country restrictions with CEX.IO?
franck88446622@gmail.com

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

I NEED SWIFT DOCUMENT:

TICKET "request (616994)"

I have been on "Bank Transfer Completed" for MORE THAN A WEEK I have no idea what's the matter!

PLEASE SWIFT MT103!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/142148616441271/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: