Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So what is STRAT exactly?  (Read 4054 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

If you had invested 1 BTC in Stratis, which was around ~$600 at the time, you would now have over $1m. Stratis is bwy far the most profitable ICO that there has even been. Ironically, it's usually the people which one classifies as "a fool and his money are soon parted" that tend to hit these "homeruns".

Im sure one of the upcoming ICO's (bancor, tezos, etc) will deliver great returns, so I guess it's a matter of investing some on each of them.

Then again, apparently the Stratis ICO went pretty low key.. which is a requirement to get insane ROI. I feel like the bigger ICOs may be too pumped since day 1 so you can't expect massive ROI...

How can you find a massive ROI ICO anymore if there are people investing on all of them?

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

All of those are on the green since ICO.

The problem again is, all good ICOs will be impossible to get in from now on due ETH whales raising gas price.
roberbers

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:31:01 PM

Watch this and hold!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBYy6YsXgAADZq6.jpg

P.S I put image in [img] tags but doesnt show up :X

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Watch this and hold!

That is because you are a newbie. This looks like a very good comparison and explains why Stratis is undervalued. It's actually going to be superior to ETH.

Im sure one of the upcoming ICO's (bancor, tezos, etc) will deliver great returns, so I guess it's a matter of investing some on each of them.
I doubt it.

Then again, apparently the Stratis ICO went pretty low key.. which is a requirement to get insane ROI. I feel like the bigger ICOs may be too pumped since day 1 so you can't expect massive ROI...

How can you find a massive ROI ICO anymore if there are people investing on all of them?
If you want massive gains, comparable to Stratis, the ICO needs to have a fairly low CAP/raised amount. Otherwise it will not work. It needs to be $10m or less.

https://icostats.com/roi-since-ico

All of those are on the green since ICO.
They only list specific ICOs, thus also only those in the green.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:11:37 PM

Lets say I want to buy some STRAT on the exchange where do I move it to? What are my options?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Finalshot23

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

Lets say I want to buy some STRAT on the exchange where do I move it to? What are my options?

Most of this info can be found on their website, but here is the link to the wallet

https://stratisplatform.com/wallets/
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:25:12 PM

At this time Stratis is only hyperbole & vaporware standardized to a non-preferred programming platform.

I think this is a correct calculation to arrive at current market valuation >

Cool Name = $500 Million
Cool Logo = $200 Million
Association to Blockchain buzzword = $300 Million
Vague Association To Microsoft Brand Name = $200 Million

VOILA! $1.2 Billion Market Cap Achieved

Totally agree with this.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:28:54 PM

At this time Stratis is only hyperbole & vaporware standardized to a non-preferred programming platform.
-snip-
To put your words in a more exacter manner:"I have failed to invest in a very prosperous project at the right time, and now I am envious of anyone who has heavily profited from it. Therefore, this project must be bad."

I just need to hit a homerun with some ICO and get rich so I can forget about paying attention to all those shitcoins. I want to focus on few coins but I dont want to miss the next STRAT or whatever.
If you had invested 1 BTC in Stratis, which was around ~$600 at the time, you would now have over $1m. Stratis is bwy far the most profitable ICO that there has even been. Ironically, it's usually the people which one classifies as "a fool and his money are soon parted" that tend to hit these "homeruns".
Yes, it is profitable. But it does not mean that it is good in a technological perspective. 

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

Poloniex to purchase then Stratis Electrum if you don't want to synchronize a full node.

Totally agree with this.
Yes, it is profitable. But it does not mean that it is good in a technological perspective.  
Said the person advertising something without any kind of product or substance behind the project. You're dumber than you look. Roll Eyes Stratis is very strong on the technological side, and is likely to surpass ETH if they don't create fatal flaws. ETH had to invent some kind of trash scripting language to make their product work. This was likely done to initially reduce the amount of people familiar with it and rake in money via "consulting" and whatnot.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
overnightmillionaire

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 03:46:43 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 03:23:46 PM by overnightmillionaire

People convince themselves that Stratis is negative to compensate for the terrible feeling of missing out.

jason943

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:10:29 PM

I know one guy who invested about $23,000 into the ICO of Stratis, now he has about $26M (never sold any and even bought some after the ICO). Now he has become a legend in his group.

thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

Is it getting over hyped/pumped right now or is this sudden increase in result of a benchmark in the project timeline?

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 04:45:55 PM

Currently $10-11 is a good entry price ?

Or i should wait it drop abit

If it is superior as ETH

Cheaper to generate coin

It will be also at the price of ETH Path?
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:54:14 PM

What is STRAT but another Ethereum clone? It has even the exact same total supply, which makes people speculate about it reaching an higher price.

Why would STRAT go higher than what we have already seen? Is this another total shitcoin or has some fundamental value?
Maybe they based it on ethereum on the supply but it will never be ethereum and will never ever be the same.They are two different coins in the market.but i think pumping of price by now is just  caused by some hype on the market
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:55:58 PM

I know one guy who invested about $23,000 into the ICO of Stratis, now he has about $26M (never sold any and even bought some after the ICO). Now he has become a legend in his group.

Really? that's a pretty large sum of coins, especially considering the breakthrough that has had, he happened to be a whale I guess.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
Brutalent

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:59:35 PM

Another masked SCAM???  Shocked
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 08:03:09 PM

People convince themselves that Stratis is negative to compensate for the terrible feeling of missing out of one of the most lucrative upcoming block chain technologies. When people miss the boat, it hurts.
Correct. This is a clear compensation for missing out.

Is it getting over hyped/pumped right now or is this sudden increase in result of a benchmark in the project timeline?
Valuation correction in comparison to other coins. Stratis was severely undervalued in comparison to scams such as DASH or NEM.

Currently $10-11 is a good entry price ?

Or i should wait it drop abit
You shouldn't ask random people on the internet that. In reality, nobody knows.

If it is superior as ETH. Cheaper to generate coin. It will be also at the price of ETH Path?
It's quite ironic though. Idiots are saying that ETH is a competitor to Bitcoin (hint: it isn't) as a way of compensating for missing out on Bitcoin. However, those two do not compete directly and meanwhile a superior and direct competitor to ETH is emerging. Stratis may be young, but it's setup is superior than ETH.

Maybe they based it on ethereum on the supply but it will never be ethereum and will never ever be the same
Correction: Stratis is better than Ethereum.

Really? that's a pretty large sum of coins, especially considering the breakthrough that has had, he happened to be a whale I guess.
He had not "happened to be a whale", he became a whale.

Another masked SCAM???  Shocked
Compensating for missing out again. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

It seems like whatever coin i read about on this forum blasts off shortly thereafter...

I missed the opportunity to own a strat before, i was able to join in an Ico offering strat yet i dont know why I didnt push it. I just regret it now.

Looks like you do not have to regret it, because if you're sorry now just wasting your time, better look at Bittrex now because the price is currently down a bit, I'm sure the Altcoin STAR price will go down in the next 1 or 2 days. Set up your Btc to buy Altcoin STAR.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:14:36 PM

Watch this and hold!

That is because you are a newbie. This looks like a very good comparison and explains why Stratis is undervalued. It's actually going to be superior to ETH.

How? ETH got a ton of companies already and is monopolizing the smart contracts niche. Do you really think Stratis can compete? Also there are more competitors coming like Ubiq... maybe Ubiq is a better pic?

I doubt it.

But look at this shit:

There's a ton of %1000+ performers. All of the decent ones actually. Then there's a ton more around %100-%999.

Even if it says since ICO, if you bought when those hit the markets, you would still be pretty well off.

If you want massive gains, comparable to Stratis, the ICO needs to have a fairly low CAP/raised amount. Otherwise it will not work. It needs to be $10m or less.

But the fun fact is, even after the shitshow that BAT was, with tons of money raised and most of it by whales, if you bought in the market, you would already be up %100+:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/#markets
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:34:06 PM

I regret that I sell my Strat before, I dont know that this will gonna happen. The price of Strat is increasing now, though I dont have already Strat. Still Im observing this coin.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 09:05:11 PM

How? ETH got a ton of companies already and is monopolizing the smart contracts niche. Do you really think Stratis can compete? Also there are more competitors coming like Ubiq... maybe Ubiq is a better pic?
Did you even look at the image? The only reason for which ETH has got a ton of companies is because: 1) Network effect in the smart contracts area. 2) Semi-centralized coin. Stratis having a similar platform with C# instead of the crappy language used in ETH already makes it superior.

There's a ton of %1000+ performers. All of the decent ones actually. Then there's a ton more around %100-%999.
If you believe in your own words, why not invest everything you have into several ICOs? Roll Eyes

But the fun fact is, even after the shitshow that BAT was, with tons of money raised and most of it by whales, if you bought in the market, you would already be up %100+:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/basic-attention-token/#markets
Are you trying to get me to call you an idiot on purpose? You are comparing a 100% gain to a 100 000+% gain. As I've told you before, no ICO comes even close to Stratis.

I regret that I sell my Strat before, I dont know that this will gonna happen. The price of Strat is increasing now, though I dont have already Strat. Still Im observing this coin.
You can't really tell what the best price for selling is. Either risk and hold, or play it safe and take some profits. If you do the latter, then don't complain.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: