Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help please-Skein-Hashrate lowered over night(gtx1070 400MHs to 130MHs)  (Read 838 times)
STeaks (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:56:56 PM

If someone could please help me out a bit, maybe you have experienced this before or if you could point me in the right direction. I have already tried searching for this on google but have not found anything related.
I have a GTX 1070 mining with ccminer, Skein algorithm. I just installed the card last night and on first boot was getting about 400MHs, I restarted my pc for windows update and right after the update my mining rate went down to 130MHs. I did fresh install of operating system to undo any updates but the card still only gives out 130MHs.
I also tried installing two different driver versions but it did not work, gave same Hashrate.

I am also running a GTX 1080 on a separate rig and that one is getting me 500MHs, using the same algorithm(skein) on the blocks factory with ccminer.

I don't understand why the GTX 1070 MHs dropped to 130 from 400 with all the mining settings staying the same. Other algorithms have the average hashrate only problem is with Skein.

I appreciate any help I can get.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: