Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ❤[ANN] [ICO] | JustDatingSite.com (JDS) | ❤❤❤Bounties❤❤❤  (Read 11018 times)
nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:07:58 PM

Founders of Just Dating Site decided to increase budget of Bounty campaigns up to 26,000 JDC ( it's 2,6 % of ICO result)!

Signature campaign (15,000 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2023118
Translation and moderation on local boards (1,000 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026290
Facebook campaign (3,250 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026291
Twitter campaign (6,750 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026288

It's good news. I'm very happy because of joining the signature campaign. I'm sure this project will bring to everybody.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

Founders of Just Dating Site decided to increase budget of Bounty campaigns up to 26,000 JDC ( it's 2,6 % of ICO result)!

Signature campaign (15,000 JDC)
Translation and moderation on local boards (1,000 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026290
Facebook campaign (3,250 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026291
Twitter campaign (6,750 JDC)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2026288

Wow, that's a really nice and good news for us who decided to join your campaign. I really hope your ICO will go well, because your project is fun and something new made with blockchain technology.
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

Do you already know which payment methods will you use to pay affiliates?
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:25:23 PM

please make it more attractive by filling some logo or pict with further details even though its available on the website
AntonJDS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

please make it more attractive by filling some logo or pict with further details even though its available on the website

Can you explain more? What do you want to have there?
Thank you.
RomanJDS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

Do you already know which payment methods will you use to pay affiliates?
We will pay to our affiliates in JDC (Just Dating Coin) which will grow

CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

The 1st 20 users who join SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN will receive a 50 token bonus at the end of the ICO added to their payment
Whether its 50 coins including additional bonus (excluding 14000 JDC for signature campaign)?
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:11:31 AM

The 1st 20 users who join SIGNATURE & AVATAR CAMPAIGN will receive a 50 token bonus at the end of the ICO added to their payment
Whether its 50 coins including additional bonus (excluding 14000 JDC for signature campaign)?

And now Signature campaign is 15,000 JDC

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

We will calculate cost per click for each country separately. We will defend our program from fraud clicks. We have a huge experience in it

That's a great news because fraudsters should really not be supported. I have seen many making too much money through their cheat sheets and I don't like the ways they use to do it.
Anyways, will JDS also be having a CPA campaign in it? Have you guys decided anything over it that if a conversion takes place, what will be the pay to the one who is advertising? I think this will not be dependent on country-based memberships and instead it will be shared upon the type of membership a potential customer buys, right?

I see you know about affiliate programs everything Smiley. We will use CPA model too. We plan to pay 50% of revenue. But for premium partners we will offer up to 100%

Yes, because I had been doing it for more than 8 years and making a lot of money through it. Can you PM me or send me a link here about the rates you have decided for your customers as well as the plans? I am too much curious to know more. Smiley
And it's seriously great to get paid 50% of the revenue as well as 100% too on some flash page direct sales (if I am not wrong). I hope the payment types will include Bitcoins too, so those who don't want to get paid through any e-currencies could withdraw in Btc.  Grin
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

We will calculate cost per click for each country separately. We will defend our program from fraud clicks. We have a huge experience in it

That's a great news because fraudsters should really not be supported. I have seen many making too much money through their cheat sheets and I don't like the ways they use to do it.
Anyways, will JDS also be having a CPA campaign in it? Have you guys decided anything over it that if a conversion takes place, what will be the pay to the one who is advertising? I think this will not be dependent on country-based memberships and instead it will be shared upon the type of membership a potential customer buys, right?

I see you know about affiliate programs everything Smiley. We will use CPA model too. We plan to pay 50% of revenue. But for premium partners we will offer up to 100%

Yes, because I had been doing it for more than 8 years and making a lot of money through it. Can you PM me or send me a link here about the rates you have decided for your customers as well as the plans? I am too much curious to know more. Smiley
And it's seriously great to get paid 50% of the revenue as well as 100% too on some flash page direct sales (if I am not wrong). I hope the payment types will include Bitcoins too, so those who don't want to get paid through any e-currencies could withdraw in Btc.  Grin

We will pay to our affiliates in JDC (Just Dating Coin) which will grow and  webmasters will be able to trade their tokens on Waves DEX.

nicomedya5

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:51:47 PM

That's really good idea. I hope you will be very succesful. I trust this project very much. I have bought waves for that project.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Lol, tried to search women from finland and all i got was fake russian profiles
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

It's very good that you found someone. It's a new site. There were no any advertising campaign. JDS has only natural traffic now from search engines.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

We will pay to our affiliates in JDC (Just Dating Coin) which will grow and  webmasters will be able to trade their tokens on Waves DEX.

Do you mean that everything, including PPC and CPA campaigns both, will have their values decided in JDCoin itself and will be paid according to the given amounts provided on the website? That's great because it will give webmasters an opportunity to sell them at their rates and earn even more with it.  Wink
robinsbrown

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:59:07 PM

I m sure Sasha will find good girlfriends soon on this new project , he is the advisor so it must find some girl to spend all his money with! Grin Grin Grin it is joke guys, good luck with your project!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

It's very good that you found someone. It's a new site. There were no any advertising campaign. JDS has only natural traffic now from search engines.

Does "Fake Russian profiles" sound like i found someone? Just because you have bought user profiles from a click farm?
AntonJDS

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

Does "Fake Russian profiles" sound like i found someone? Just because you have bought user profiles from a click farm?

Why did you decide the account is a fake? Please PM me more info on that. We will have an instrument for preventing fake site activity.
We do not buy any fake accounts and all traffic is real.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:58:33 PM

Suppose I have referrals and referrals I will invest 10 ETH, how many ETH will be my referral bonus for me?
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

Why did you decide the account is a fake? Please PM me more info on that. We will have an instrument for preventing fake site activity.
We do not buy any fake accounts and all traffic is real.
You will not be able to make people believe if you say something without proof.

We recommend that you find actions that violate the rules provide evidence first
RomanJDS (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:19:25 PM

Suppose I have referrals and referrals I will invest 10 ETH, how many ETH will be my referral bonus for me?

We are very excited to introduce Referral Program that will reward 5% bonus. You can join https://ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php  and get your referral link to advirtice our ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: