Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9573 times)
Mlowo

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

if you want to trade wait price in the trading market again improved, if trading now would be a lot of losses, at this time I have not dared to invest, because the market price is now again plummeted.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

if you want to trade you should be able to master the market and the world of crypto and most importantly you must be patient in crypto trading
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision because if you do any kind of job and you can trading with your job. It is a very profitable platform but you need to learn about trading without learning you can’t make a good result in trading. I'd suggest for trading you must follow babypips because you can get her good tips for your trading.
It is good time to start! Anyway I am supporting the opinions above about start from the begining! from the first step - learning!
Before start trading you must learn about cryptocurrency trading! This step help you to avoid mistakes! Anyway experiance come with experiance!
Could you suggest something for newbies?
If you are a newbie at trading questions, you can watch webinars at youtube. I have seen one project trying to create the platforms which contains all in one portal. Where beginer can find all info about ongoin ico, with explanations and opinions of experienced traders, and get qualified education - how to invest in crypto!+ read some articles which  users add at the portal

Yep, I've seen that portal. It's Streamity. They had some free webinars in youtube that were useful to make my case better. I upgraded my cryptotrading skills. I got their tokens and I hope to earn now.

They going to launch something huge! I mean Idea is very good! Portal will include information and analytical, investment and educational resources, each of them will exist as a separate!
For example you are interested in info-analytical resourse - you going to market overview (about types of cryptocurrency wallets, protection of crypto-assets, current ICOs, give you recommendations on purchasing tokens.) & news portal ( going to be an aggregator that collects the basic information from crypto-portals, social networks, crypto-companies and developers, it highlights main aspects and excludes unnecessary information)
If you interested in investments - there going to be statistic ico calendar blogs and articles etc
And of course streamity school - educational portal - for different levels
They have alredy launched  beta (Can you imagine this? - they are at crowdsale period but the main product - you can test it )

Here is the link - https://streamity.org/en/. This project is great, really. I don't know anything like this.
wow. interesting

For me it was very difficult to deal with the market is the beginning because it was totally unknown to me and first attempt also has its own difficulties so it was tough and I took help of others. Now the my point is to learn about the concerned market or about the market of your desire especially we desire for the Bitcoin but it is the highest point for which we need to gain experience first.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

If you want to participate in a trade, the first thing you should do is pick the most potential coin, and that is the opportunity for you to buy and hold them over a period of time. You will profit from the price difference.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:44:39 PM

Waiting for it to go down is a risk and buying now is also a risk that implies that you must be a risk take to rule the Crypto world! If you seek my opinion on a personal note my response will be hop in now because the bull is around the corner any moment from now all currencies will skyrocket. Buy buy buy!!
There is a very good strategy and if you stick to it, then you will be successful. You need to now buy a bitcoin for no more than 25 percent of your total deposit. Then if the Bitcoin rate continues to decline, you buy another 25 percent. And then if there is a third significant decrease - buy another 25 percent. Keep the remaining 25 percent of your deposit in case of unforeseen circumstances.
This is not a good planning according to me because once you get into trading then don’t stress yourself just have patience and hold your bitcoin for more than 5 years I am sure you will get good amount of profit, if the price is at falling mode and you are aware of it then get the chance and try to buy some good amount of bitcoin, price of bitcoin right now has started to be normal so just be quick and buy some good amount of bitcoin.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

Waiting for it to go down is a risk and buying now is also a risk that implies that you must be a risk take to rule the Crypto world! If you seek my opinion on a personal note my response will be hop in now because the bull is around the corner any moment from now all currencies will skyrocket. Buy buy buy!!
There is a very good strategy and if you stick to it, then you will be successful. You need to now buy a bitcoin for no more than 25 percent of your total deposit. Then if the Bitcoin rate continues to decline, you buy another 25 percent. And then if there is a third significant decrease - buy another 25 percent. Keep the remaining 25 percent of your deposit in case of unforeseen circumstances.
This is not a good planning according to me because once you get into trading then don’t stress yourself just have patience and hold your bitcoin for more than 5 years I am sure you will get good amount of profit, if the price is at falling mode and you are aware of it then get the chance and try to buy some good amount of bitcoin, price of bitcoin right now has started to be normal so just be quick and buy some good amount of bitcoin.
I think if you hold itfor 5 years it is not included in the trade right? I think his strategy is pretty good,
it reminds me of martingel's strategy, when the price goes down you buy it again to cover the losses incurred by the price drop,
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:28 AM

Whether bitcoin or alts are high the best time to enter cryptocurrency is now. But you need to really make your research and know what you are about to go into. There are different phases of market cycle and you need to really study them to understand when to buy or sell. I don't recommend someone going all in the first time but bit by bit. That way you will always have a fund to hedge if your trade is going bad.
tanjilrifat

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

There are different phases of market cycle and you need to really study them to understand when to buy or sell. If you want to get into trading so I think it is a good decision.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

to start trading look at the price when it is under, in order to get this profit may be time, because now the price is down, and sooner or later the next few weeks will rebound.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:24 AM

to start trading look at the price when it is under, in order to get this profit may be time, because now the price is down, and sooner or later the next few weeks will rebound.
Certain time frame needs to be well reviewed, if you are really keen to understand take some time to analyze how the market behaves, more or less we will see some more downtrend before we will see a good bounce back, trading is a form of skills and understanding knowing more deeper give us good chances to earned without limitations.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

if you want to trade wait price in the trading market again improved, if trading now would be a lot of losses, at this time I have not dared to invest, because the market price is now again plummeted.

Why? The guy can simply invest his money in the cryptocurrencies and hold his Bitcoin and altcoins. He will certainly see the time when the crypto starts growing, and he can get the profit and trade.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
if you want to trade start from now because bitcoin and other coin prices are down, because if bitcoin and altcoin prices have gone up again then you need more capital, so now start to trade ...
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

I don't expect the times when BTC is < 2k Or ETH < 200. People will buy so much of it so the price will go up quickly
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

In your opinion, is the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum not very low now? I think that below the price will not go down, so do not just wait, it's better to start learning how to trade now.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Wait until the price touches $6,000, that is the best time in where you should be buying your coins, otherwise, just buy now but you will be on a risky situation. Anyway, you need to learn how to trade, and if you have knowledge, then it is much more better

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Before you start trading you need to buy a cheap coin and then buy it expensive I think it's also the right time to learn beginners to invest in the cheap amount of bitcoins.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

You can first learn to start trading of altcoins or others alts available on market exchangers
I think it's not just a matter of selling the money because I know how to trade money big money losing money in trading
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:03:37 PM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

Getting into trading is not that easy, you need to study the market before investing or joining the cryptocurrency industry and volatility is the reason why the market price today is dumping, you need to study every terminology before joining this industry.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

Then the first thing that you need to do is just to learn how to trade, how to control yourself and how to make profit without having to spend much money on every trade, those are the main things that you need to control before starting
Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

There are too many people start cryptocurrency trading but sometime later they retreat in his trading, the main reason is most of the people lose his money so people stop trading. If you want to start trading so you need to gather knowledge in trading and this is very important to analyze altcoin market. Without analysis, you can't make a good profit in your cryptocurrency trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: