Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9576 times)
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Welcome, you want to join the transaction that is a good problem for you you can have the right choice for your transaction, you can choose the trading platform has secured your reputation
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:58:46 PM

the market is red, you had a great chance to become a cryptographer, and if you wait for a suitable price, then sit still while others are working)

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:20:15 PM

check the recent podcast w/ ICT and Trader Mayne. A lot of good info about the topic.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:26:40 PM

the market is red, you had a great chance to become a cryptographer, and if you wait for a suitable price, then sit still while others are working)

people see the worth of bitcoin are really good about on making this more , good and better why cause more and more chances are taking when the market are on the red , not because it is on red it doesnt mean that you dont have hope of this stage cause the true hope are on this that you may own your wanted to be when red market are there , and it doesnt mean also that this is may just stay on that situation cause there is a chance of green market.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

I just got confused when I saw the op talking about 2K and 3K price but then I realized it was a year ago anyway. Getting into trading is not an easy task you have to follow some ethics which are extremely strict and required for every trader out there. And the most important point is you have to avoid the Greed. Trading requires a lot of patience and practice and you also need a smart decision. Reading charts and graphs a good practice and learning some tactics can also be handy. Don't expect to get any shortcut or learn any strategy which is going to make you Millionaire because you can't.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

When i look at the prices you are waiting to enter the market it makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong, not that the prices you mentioned are not possible but the funny thing thing is that you stated it as if you have seen it coming. The market price is really low currently if you have been following and you can't be waiting for a 2k mark to enter. Why not split your funds then enter at a particular price then watch how the market turns out. If it dips further then hedge with the split fund and if it goes up your gain, rather than waiting for a price you ain't sure when it's coming.
Amanda Green

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:53:28 AM

I totally agree with you. Hence, I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:54:08 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
I have to read your posts again and I see it started the 2016!!

Really is the interesting for now to allow it recommended, we sure you know the reply when the bitcoin price $ 19k8. Double times when they should not waiting when it is the best time to start and now, you should buy bitcoin before it to moon.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:58:17 AM

Waiting for it to go down is a risk and buying now is also a risk that implies that you must be a risk take to rule the Crypto world! If you seek my opinion on a personal note my response will be hop in now because the bull is around the corner any moment from now all currencies will skyrocket. Buy buy buy!!
There is a very good strategy and if you stick to it, then you will be successful. You need to now buy a bitcoin for no more than 25 percent of your total deposit. Then if the Bitcoin rate continues to decline, you buy another 25 percent. And then if there is a third significant decrease - buy another 25 percent. Keep the remaining 25 percent of your deposit in case of unforeseen circumstances.
This is not a good planning according to me because once you get into trading then don’t stress yourself just have patience and hold your bitcoin for more than 5 years I am sure you will get good amount of profit, if the price is at falling mode and you are aware of it then get the chance and try to buy some good amount of bitcoin, price of bitcoin right now has started to be normal so just be quick and buy some good amount of bitcoin.
I think if you hold itfor 5 years it is not included in the trade right? I think his strategy is pretty good,
it reminds me of martingel's strategy, when the price goes down you buy it again to cover the losses incurred by the price drop,
Each person has a different way of investing,my friend.
You are commenting on two completely opposite investment trends. He wants to keep coin for 5 years because he wants to be a holder, that's all right, buy a coin and forget about it for 5 years. But DCA is also reasonable to increase their coin numbers
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:02 AM

Investing is always a game of chance, not just Bitcoin, and especially in this time of boom boom if you want to trade first you have to prepare the psychological and material to be able to trade the way the best
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:30:29 AM

I observed though not as usual. When the Bitcoin price goes up, the alts become red and when Bitcoin falls, the alts become green. In this statement I want to get into the trade because every day I will earn income or profit although not the same as others but at least get my income in it.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

In my own opinion, the market today is already in a good shape for you to invest a huge amount because it was still down to $10k dollars, in this way you will surely earn a huge amount of profit since crypto analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to reach $50k dollars before the year ends.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:02 PM

As of now, wait for a dump then buy, last month was a perfect buying season.

I prefer using BTCTC as my capital in trading, because
there are many good BTCTC/altcoin pairs with great daily volume
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

As of now, wait for a dump then buy, last month was a perfect buying season.

I prefer using BTCTC as my capital in trading, because
there are many good BTCTC/altcoin pairs with great daily volume

I think the dump came in yesterday because, in yesterday, the price can reduce at $78xx and now the price is back to increase at $8170 so I think many people use the chance to buy bitcoin at that price. and now, they can sell it for $81700-$8200 and they can make a good profit, at least they can make about $100-$400 if they can buy 1 bitcoin directly.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:40:24 AM

If from the beginning you have the intention to trade with altcoin then now start with altcoin.
Begin to learn to trade early with Bitcoin because bitcoin too expensive to trade right now Cryptocurrency market is being attracted by altcoin trading that has good potential in the future.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

What’s funny about what you said now is that I don’t think that bitcoin is ever going to drop down to the price rate of $2000. Maybe you can wait for Ethereum to drop down to either $300 or $400 and you can buy in immediately and start trading with it.

And you should also know that it’s not going to be quite easy in trading. Trading is a very difficult thing to do and you will have it learn it first. Reason why most of us are into trading is because we can’t wait for the price to continue to wise time on HODL.
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

You need to decide for yourself what you intend doing. You can decide to buy a small fraction and Start your trade. If price of bitcoin fall more, its a opportunity for you to get more cheaper bitcoin as it is also part of trading
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:51:07 AM

this game belongs the faster investors. No one are willing wait to 2000$/BTC. They will buy back at 5000$ for sure. So, you should be hurry to buy BTC now. The market has just recovered.
Our benefit is in the crypto market trading with either less valuable or more valuable coins which act as short term or long term in which Bitcoin and Ethereum are for long term and for short term Altcoin etc are always there so if you want to enter into trading then my suggestion is to learn first after which start with less valuable coins which will be give you practical experience as well and then upgrade.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

Actually you don't need to have Bitcoin in order to start your trading career, you can start from whatever you want and when you will have enough amount of that you can always transfer it to Bitcoin.

SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:21:34 PM

Trading is done to increase the number of bitcoins and it should happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: