Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So I want to get into trading.  (Read 9576 times)
fordsons

Activity: 92
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:22:43 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?
the current market behavior is a sign that bitcoin is more of bullish trend and for you to invest at the right time  I think you have to look at the entry point around $6800.
I will also welcome you if you are interested in trading, because it is a big field and having more opportunities for the people to make money from trading, but I think that there are some rules and regulation which are very important to follow specially if you are willing to become a successful trader.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:51:35 AM

Obviously, I need BTC to get in but it seems like everything is high right now.  Should I wait till BTC is < 2k? Or ETH < 200? I'd like to get in and start trading alt coins.  But for me to maximize my profits in USD I need to wait till BTC is at a reasonable cost.  Or do you guys see it climbing to 3k in the next couple of months?

In trading you need first to analyze and study it so you know what you will do and you will not lose what you have invested. It is hard to predict how the price will gonna be in the next month, for you to do trading you need to know how trading is and how it works. Here in crypto you need to understand first everything so that if you know what you have to do then you will not lose what you have invested.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

It's a good idea to buy a bitcoin and it will be great if the bitcoin you bought was the coin for the start of your trading.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:44:38 AM

At the same time, it is a good opportunity for me to venture into trading because bitcoin is raising today in the wake of its ups and downs.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
BalComments

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:01:50 PM

Get in when the price of the token is at least 50% lower from it's all time high. That's my strategy and I like it.
kamasino

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

Joining is now a great thing, you find that the market is falling down the price of very cheap coins, maybe we will earn a high profit in the future if we buy them now.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

It is hard to predict price shifts of Bitcoin, altcoin market evaluation is even harder. The only clues we have are bitcoin related news.
But news alone is not enough to fully predict the price. I will give you an example: scaling upgrade is scheduled to be executed in August.
Normally this would be bullish news - but I expect that right before scaling upgrade will be initiated there will be mass panic.
Newbies, skeptics and care bears will liquidate short positions to get rid of BTC in case that something would go wrong.

In trading Bitcoin, a trader must have a goal so as not to be confused. If you have decided to become a Bitcoin Trader, then you have to bury deeply the soul of your Idealist trader. Because here you collect money from the difference between selling and buying, not saving Bitcoin.
Streamlink

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

Depending on the price, you must either buy it or sell and gain profits.
Trading is only buy and selling but you need to analyse everything, the bar chart of the value of bitcoin or other coin you need to be careful buying because for now its hard to predict when the coin will increase or getting to drop. Then in trading you do not need to put all your money at one coin.
If you are looking for opportunity then do not stop more but jump in the market of Bitcoin or Ethereum is also fine because we are observing downfalls in these two coins. Litecoin value is going high as we are observing that it has improved from 70 dollar to 73 dollar which is today price so only enter into those markets where the price is low as compare to the average prices like Bitcoin and Ethereum are best for buying now.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

At first you put only small amount of money when you get into trading but you must be careful that trading is very risky at all time when you have not enough knowledge to do, but sometimes take the risk that is the way to your success.

to start trading, it is better to use a small amount of money first, like what I did in the past. I am using small money when I began trading and at that time, I am very happy when I can make my first time profit. but unfortunately, at that time I don't have much knowledge about trading so I make some mistakes but I can recover my loss just in the next week. you need to know the risk in trading so you can think how to prevent the risk and it not about how much money we can use in trading but it is also how we can prevent every bad thing in trading so we can get into trading with good.
No one can deny the role of knowledge when we are in trading. The more you learn, the more you can get. Trading is full of risk but if we can take advantage of it , it brings us many benefits. If one prepares a good knowledge before and while trading, he can solve many problems that he meet in trading field. Besides, making some mistakes in trading is pretty normal, but you should know how to capitalize on that mistake. Because learning from you  mistake can help you avoid that mistake in the next time. Indeed, it’s not really  useful if you keep waiting for the time bitcoin price is much lower to buy it. If you learn more about the market, you may understand and you would realize when you should buy.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

actually, it is easy to start trading. you need to pick one market to join, register, filled the document if you want to get verified and deposit some of bitcoin or less then you can start to buy any coins. it is just a buy and sell activity but there are more than that if you want to make a big profit. it will need a passion to learn more about trading so you can survive in any conditions and still make the profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:47:55 AM

Doing the right thing and the heart is just like, do not hesitate because the market today the price of coins is very low, they may increase in the future, the opportunity for us to buy now.
Delmore

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

At the same time, it is a good opportunity for me to venture into trading because bitcoin is raising today in the wake of its ups and downs.
I do not think that it is the best time for new traders to start trading in the senses that there is a lot of fluctuation in bitcoin price because of some uncertainty in the market. I think that it will be good for the new traders who will start trading at that time.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

This is a pretty good time to enter or buy bitcoin. Currently trending at 6k mark and Bitcoin price is as low as i will even get a scoop of it. Since you are afraid, here is my advice. Why not divide your money in three places and use one of it to acquire BTC. Then look at the market to understand what is really happening. Your observation will tell you when to use the remaining fund or not. Based on the market face. If it dips further buy with the second part of the money. It is safer that way.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:02:00 AM

I do not think that it is the best time for new traders to start trading in the senses that there is a lot of fluctuation in bitcoin price because of some uncertainty in the market. I think that it will be good for the new traders who will start trading at that time.
Actually anyone can start anytime if he wishes to be a trader.
Of course, different market requires different approach, now that the market is dumping then we should keep buying and wait until it rises again.
This trend has been happening even before so why worry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

Now everybody predicts that bitcoin can move up in the next couple of weeks or months. It is true that really bitcoin move up but very slowly. At least if it goes first same as it goes down then we can predict that bitcoin can recover it high price record. Since it’s moving very slowly so it can down again. So better if you invest little and watch the market closely.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

You can get on now, when Bitcoin is currency at $6000 or wait a little bit for it drop below $6000, cause it's gradually getting to that low. Then Cash out when Bitcoin price rises up to almost $8000. I feel this would pay better if you keep on this practice subsequently, because the trend since Bitcoin started dropping from $20000 was to drop a little and move up a little. Therefore, Long Term Holding could not be a more profitable strategy compared to the one explained earlier. Fortunately, if you play your cards well, you will be on track when the price will be experiencing then next anticipated boom.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:29:53 PM

Now everybody predicts that bitcoin can move up in the next couple of weeks or months. It is true that really bitcoin move up but very slowly. At least if it goes first same as it goes down then we can predict that bitcoin can recover it high price record. Since it’s moving very slowly so it can down again. So better if you invest little and watch the market closely.

Bitcoin price will always recover because people are always investing when the market price is dumping, most of them are the big whales so we can expect higher prices if there will be more countries that will be legalized on cryptocurrency in the future.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

ETH just going down to low price $250 and can be this level price become bottomed. Buy altcoins now is less risk because many altcoin going down to more than 80% and has chance to going up more. But everybody can not predict the situation of crypto, so you have to make risk management first to minimize every risk when buy any crypto.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:01:01 AM

It is good to start trading but without knowing technical analysis of the market, trading is not simple until you start trading. I find it very difficult in my beginning to start my career in trading. Without proper knowledge and analysing it is impossible to trade the altcoins.

gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:00:57 AM

to be able to do trading is very easy, you just need to find capital that you can have to be able to buy whatever coins you want and make sure you buy coins that have very good price movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: