Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies united for the right to participate in campaigns!!! Nonsense topic  (Read 798 times)
PsychoBTC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:25:01 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 07:55:54 PM by PsychoBTC

I don't want to create controversy, nor change the rules of the forum. I just want to find a solution so that we can participate in the campaigns, something that is directed only to us for example.

Why exclude us? We are also part of the community, we have the same interest as the other levels of members. We are all here to learn and to disclose the benefits of tokens, assets and altcoins.

Administrators don't misunderstand me, i'm just asking to review our situation.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this great community, which grows more every day.

I learned a lot here.
 Wink

Suggestions are welcome Grin

Sorry for this  Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:27:17 PM

because there are lots of fake accounts with newbie status.
and trust me, its not hard to get promoted from newbie. just have enough patience. it takes time, but that's how you proved your worth it Smiley
cocoinin

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

Is there any statistics? Because here is legal to have multiple accounts. And legal to sell and buy account. So there can be plenty of fake non-newbie accounts.

Do current system really protect anyone?
mizrak

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:44:26 PM

Yes my newbie friends , not very long ago i used to be a newbie like you , what you need to do is hang around and if you like a subject to participate write your ideas , that is Cheesy
believe me it is not that difficult , but if you want  a number to have general idea... i would say 4 weeks. after 4 weeks or 1 month you will be a jr member like me  Cool
don`t give up easily  Angry
keep going and have faith , Cheesy
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:26:26 AM

I don't want to create controversy, nor change the rules of the forum. I just want to find a solution so that we can participate in the campaigns, something that is directed only to us for example.

Why exclude us? We are also part of the community, we have the same interest as the other levels of members. We are all here to learn and to disclose the benefits of tokens, assets and altcoins.

Thank you for the opportunity to participate in this great community, which grows more every day.

I learned a lot here.
 Wink

You just need to accept it, the reason most campaigns don’t accept newbies is because you can create as many of those accounts as you want, the next rank Jr member takes about a month to reach and 30 posts which is enough to give the campaign manager to evaluate the quality of your posts.
cocoinin

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:50:01 AM

don`t give up easily  Angry
keep going and have faith , Cheesy
thanks, man, but what is the reason for that? what about freedom and all that stuff?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

I have a solution that will solve your problem 100%, earn the right to participate just like everyone else has.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 07:53:42 AM

How about no?
If I pay for shit, I get to pick who's on it.
That's how this world works, now grow a thick skin and put up with it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
PsychoBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

I have a solution that will solve your problem 100%, earn the right to participate just like everyone else has.

Thank you "Mr Legendary"

Excuse me for bringing you down from the throne to speak down here.

I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep  Kiss
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 05:37:58 PM

Thank you "Mr Legendary"

You clearly don't respect the ranks here - why are you in a hurry to climb them?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
PsychoBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

Thank you "Mr Legendary"

You clearly don't respect the ranks here - why are you in a hurry to climb them?

I didn't want to lack respect. I just can't tolerate arrogance  Grin
cybernetus

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 06:09:32 PM

The newbie on the forum is a person who is introducing yourself to the  community.

We have many fakes in this profile  and it is natural the low confidence in these profiles.

Going from newbie to jr member is not an impossible task, just participate in the topics and soon the campaigns arrive for you.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 06:17:51 PM

Thank you "Mr Legendary"

I didn't want to lack respect. I just can't tolerate arrogance  Grin

I wasn't just 'handed' my legendary status bud, I earned it with years of using this forum and dedication just as you will have to earn being able to participate in campaigns.

Earn the right to participate just as everyone else does. Nobody likes people with entitlement issues.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

I learned a lot here.
 Wink

You still have a lot to learn her in this forum, you should know that no rules prohibiting newbies from participating in a signature campaign. There is a lot of campaign that accepts newbies; and if other does not accept the newbie I will understand perfectly why:

You ask for a right which is in your possession.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
PsychoBTC (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

Thank you "Mr Legendary"

I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep  Kiss

I learned a lot here.
 Wink

You still have a lot to learn her in this forum, you should know that no rules prohibiting newbies from participating in a signature campaign. There is a lot of campaign that accepts newbies; and if other does not accept the newbie I will understand perfectly why:

You ask for a right which is in your possession.

Thank you "Mr Legendary"

I didn't want to disturb your beauty sleep  Kiss

I didn't want to lack respect. I just can't tolerate arrogance  Grin

I wasn't just 'handed' my legendary status bud, I earned it with years of using this forum and dedication just as you will have to earn being able to participate in campaigns.

Earn the right to participate just as everyone else does. Nobody likes people with entitlement issues.
How about no?
If I pay for shit, I get to pick who's on it.
That's how this world works, now grow a thick skin and put up with it.
and trust me, its not hard to get promoted from newbie. just have enough patience. it takes time, but that's how you proved your worth it Smiley

Okay, I admit that I started the wrong way. It was not my intention to disrespect anyone. I was not educated that way.

I admire what you are and your contribution to the forum. I ended up being a nonsense newbie. I'm sorry. Is there any way to delete the topic or close it? I do not want anybody else to waste time on this !!! Embarrassed

CryptoDatabase

Almost forgot, what a great website you have.

LoyceBot

Activity: 191
Merit: 101

I'm a Bot!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

I'm sorry. Is there any way to delete the topic or close it? I do not want anybody else to waste time on this !!! Embarrassed
Being a Newbie is a learning process. By the time your rank is higher, you know how the forum works. For example, the "lock"-option on the lower left corner of this thread.
Enjoy your time here, it's not only about advertising a signature campaign.

Don't contact LoyceBot, contact LoyceV for inquiries
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:42:59 PM

it only takes a few weeks to earn the necessary rank. i don't see what the problem is. it's a privilege and a perk and they want to limit who waltzes straight into it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: