Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Logo!  (Read 1882 times)
moltenmich

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 05:45:10 AM

If you're interested in logos, I can remake your concept or create 3 new first draft concepts. But I do have a project rate for logos. And yeah, I'm kind of expensive unless you're looking for quick vector re-designs or easy photo-manipulation projects. Just thought I'd throw my hat in here anyways. I'm new to the BTC forum but working online for bitcoin is 1000x easier than my usual work with fiat so I'm about to branch out here.

█ Professional Design & Multimedia █

michpalmer.com
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlyFoxy12

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 08:06:00 AM

I won't say anything much than the others already said , it's kind of ...yeah let's say not nice at all Smiley
But hey if you want a logo maybe I could do it for you ! I am cheap and I pretty sure I could come up with something better  If you are interest there are some example of what I have done already 

http://shantee.com/mon-portfolio/realisations-graphiques.html

or here http://www.netfantasy.net/creations/design-de-logos.html

Of course i accept payment in BTC / LTC / NMC ^^

You got a quote for how much you typically cost?
shantee

Activity: 381
Merit: 274

An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 12:09:53 PM

Wow! Those are great, but I'm trying to make something from nothing for free.
Thank YOU for your remark and for not being too uset by my words (I know some around here ask for an opinion but when we tell them they can be kind of upset after^^).
Anyway that's good you have the will to do it by yourself , I know it feels good when you can say " Yeah I did it ^^"  Beside it's also a good way to progress.

You got a quote for how much you typically cost?

For a logo design  ?
It depends (on what the client requires) but to give you an idea I usually ask 1 btc  for

- 3 different concept (logo)
- Then you pick up the idea you like the most and I can do some modification if required (you can also keep use the 2 other concept)
- You get the file in PSD  (Jpg - PNG (trapsarent bg))

And I need about 3 - 4 days (max)

10 Great Bitcoin & Litecoin related domain name on sale ! | MY ltc adress : LdCEBkFWAoXNcXXgvJ2zGRk35ircZouUx8
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: