Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 [ANN] BitAsean(BAS) 🌟🌟🌟  (Read 105449 times)
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:55:36 AM

BitAsean recent price is so depressed ah, the development team again not to the point point of the action, the money will half-dead.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
primeval

Activity: 213
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:17 PM

I admit BAS can resurrect someday, but what if you bought the coin as its peak? It is like a pain in the ass when you see it's passing away now.

If you have followed the crypto world, you will know that there's always a pump at some point. Especially now that new money is starting to flow into crypto. I don't know what the dev is up to, but I hope they are working on something. Either way, if you were to buy a coin at peak, best hold. You have very little to lose. If things go as they do, you can make a profit or at least cut your losses when the inevitable pump comes. If it doesn't, well, there's not much you can lose at this point...
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:10:39 PM

Is there any telegram group that we can join?
Acceleration of community will grow when they make it.
I can see its er20 coin so can we send coin from downloaded wallet to ours?
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:27:34 PM

any hope here?

It's hard to say. If you bought cheap or mined a certain amount of this coin and have nothing to lose, then hold.
I agree with your proposal, if you have input, try to change positions, because the current market is very good, if all the energy here, it is easy to miss some profits
ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:57:15 AM

Is there any telegram group that we can join?
Acceleration of community will grow when they make it.
I can see its er20 coin so can we send coin from downloaded wallet to ours?

i agree with this point. dev is stupid for not talking a single f* word. but out community is good, you see, why dont we start the engine ourself instead of waiting for dev to do that.

the community is the key in crypto word. if you already invested money into this, consider this
comicbook125

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:21:22 AM

Crypto world is still young and great opportunities are awaiting. When I bring cryto topic to my friends, nobody cares, let alone my parents.
comicbook125

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:39:51 AM

Looks like BAS has just bump greatly on Etherdekta, a signal of return?
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:41:37 AM

thought so, no one would buy it for no reason when there are too many cheaper coins already listed
comicbook125

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:36:42 PM

thought so, no one would buy it for no reason when there are too many cheaper coins already listed

Right, also the daily volume is too low now, one can easily pump the price buy filling up those few selling orders, that was probably what happened on EtherDelta.
hoolio

Activity: 273
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:49:13 PM

Actually the dev is alive - at least I hope so since there was some activity on his Facebook account lately
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:37:53 PM

Actually the dev is alive - at least I hope so since there was some activity on his Facebook account lately

If you never heard of LINE, it's an app like WhatsApp or WeChat made in Japan and currently is the most popular chat/messaging app in Thailand. There is a small rumor that at least in Thailand and other parts of southeast Asia they may incorporate BitAsean into the app. If that happens BitAsean will set a new all time high many times its previous one this past summer. Developer just needs to keep developing. Android wallet is done I think? iPhone should be next. Patience will pay off in 2018 but considering the small supply this low price won't last too long.

I remember when Ripple (XRP) was $0.03 and there are many more XRP than BAS.

Keep Calm and HODL on.
ByteCode Team (OP)

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:00:35 AM

I can help you swap coins, please dm me.

I had around 4k bas from mining in July 2017 ... should I keep and wait ?? Cry ...
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:00:58 AM

If you never heard of LINE, it's an app like WhatsApp or WeChat made in Japan and currently is the most popular chat/messaging app in Thailand. There is a small rumor that at least in Thailand and other parts of southeast Asia they may incorporate BitAsean into the app. If that happens BitAsean will set a new all time high many times its previous one this past summer. Developer just needs to keep developing. Android wallet is done I think? iPhone should be next. Patience will pay off in 2018 but considering the small supply this low price won't last too long.

I remember when Ripple (XRP) was $0.03 and there are many more XRP than BAS.

Keep Calm and HODL on.

so this project is alive now Cheesy . good news.
ShahroseKhan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:54:17 PM

Guys comon, i bought BAS at his peek but honestly i would sell this coin really dump this shit, i lost a lot of money its useless too hope something here the Team or the ceo is doing nothing it is no good sign, you even cant see any pictures of them man, realize we all have been stolen, our money is gone, you only can hope for a pump, i bought for 9 cents and sold for 2 cents, i dont care about this shit coin, shit shit shit. The idea was awesome but the people behind it are just thieves.
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:01:54 PM

The dev is really Crazy Mule...

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
comicbook125

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:12:36 PM

I can help you swap coins, please dm me.

I had around 4k bas from mining in July 2017 ... should I keep and wait ?? Cry ...

Hmm, so dev is still around here? i notice he answer any technical problem from users, this means he is still here, no activities but still watching....
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 10:01:20 PM

If what the other guy is saying is true, then Dev is just working on the coin without giving us any updates. Bitcoin was like that for such a long time, no one is developing or no updates so it seems, but look at it now. So maybe we can be positive that this can be in the long run a good coin.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
CascadiaCC

Activity: 341

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:06:04 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 02:23:51 AM by CascadiaCC

Guys comon, i bought BAS at his peek but honestly i would sell this coin really dump this shit, i lost a lot of money its useless too hope something here the Team or the ceo is doing nothing it is no good sign, you even cant see any pictures of them man, realize we all have been stolen, our money is gone, you only can hope for a pump, i bought for 9 cents and sold for 2 cents,

This reminds me of the people on Poloniex's old trollbox who were urging me to "dump ETH, ETH is DETH" when the price was around $12 for months and months. They thought I was dreaming and "delusional" when I said that someday 1 ETH would be worth $500-1000 USD.

Also reminds me of people who told me to sell Litecoin at $4 because they bought it at $50 and it "would never go anywhere".

Or the people who urged me to dump Monero at $15 because it was "a darkmarket exit scam".

I'm pretty happy I didn't listen to any of them, just like I'm not listening to you. (Nor should anyone who considers themselves wise in crypto).

As for the developer, do we have any pictures Satoshi Nakamoto?

Not all developers want spotlight for themselves, nor are comfortable with their names being out there. We should respect the wishes of the team behind BitAsean to remain anonymous until such time that they want to reveal more about themselves.

Being anonymous does not make them dishonest or "crooks" as you said. Ask yourself if crooks would give 1-to-1 coin swaps for people who bought or mined the coin months ago. Crooks would have dumped all their coins at the all time high but as we can see the developers did not do that, nor have any of the other large holders of BitAsean.

I've talked with the developer numerous times and can assure you that development continues. There are things which they are working on which they'll announce when they are ready.

In the meantime, you should refrain from giving such bad advice.

i dont care about this shit coin, shit shit shit.
Then why are you here? Obviously you do care.

I know the answer but it is one which you cannot voice. You are here because you are afraid you made a bad mistake now that the price is above where you sold. It's your own fault for selling cheap. You only lose money when you buy high and sell low. In other words you did it wrong.

I am sure there are other projects which may interest you if you are looking for a "quick buck" so since you're out, see you later. BitAsean is and has always been about long term development. One which will benefit more people in a larger way in the long run.
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:02:15 AM

Hmm, so dev is still around here? i notice he answer any technical problem from users, this means he is still here, no activities but still watching....

at first i did lose the hope on dev, and nearly tried to sell out all of my bas.

Then i realized 3 evidences that
-  dev always answered tech problems.
- their coin budge havent changed until now , when they could have cashed out like other scam devs
- and many supporters of this coins are still waiting, you can look at the views of this topic.

i decide to wait for bas to regain its bright light it deserves.

CascadiaCC said the truth, if you dont care, you would not have come here anymore.
comicbook125

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:47:47 AM

If dev provides any news about progress and goals, I will buy BAS again, a alot. I just want some proof before re-invest. I still love this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: