Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You Holding On To Your Bitcoin?  (Read 11981 times)
kelceyott

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:23:53 AM

For now I hold my bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will increase in the coming months, for now the best way is wait and see until bitcoin price fluctuation, then I will decide whether to hold bitcoin or not
LOL. I do not understand what you are saying here. So basically you will sell all your bitcoin when the price drop, right? It is not a good idea, fork. YOu need to be more patient and hold your bitcoin for a long long term

I think no one wants to sell bitcoin when it drops. Instead of accepting the hole, you can wait patiently, bitcoin is a strong currency, just wait, it will not let you down.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ActiveP

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:29:52 AM

I am trying to hold as much as I can. It ain't easy, I spend a bit when it is absolutely necessary to. I also think the bitcoin ecosystem needs people to spend, trade, exchange. Imagine if all the early adopters held their bitcoin.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:40:37 AM

For now I hold my bitcoin, I am sure that bitcoin will increase in the coming months, for now the best way is wait and see until bitcoin price fluctuation, then I will decide whether to hold bitcoin or not
LOL. I do not understand what you are saying here. So basically you will sell all your bitcoin when the price drop, right? It is not a good idea, fork. YOu need to be more patient and hold your bitcoin for a long long term

I think no one wants to sell bitcoin when it drops. Instead of accepting the hole, you can wait patiently, bitcoin is a strong currency, just wait, it will not let you down.
No one wants to sell in low price or below the purchase price, fluctuation is the price uncertainty it may mean he will decide to hold or sell when prices change can go up can or go down.
I recommend not holding all your bitcoins because there are other ways to earn profits like invest in ico or altcoin trading.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Flyyyy

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:16:43 AM

No one wants to sell in low price or below the purchase price, fluctuation is the price uncertainty it may mean he will decide to hold or sell when prices change can go up can or go down.
I recommend not holding all your bitcoins because there are other ways to earn profits like invest in ico or altcoin trading.

You choose the right strategy - you can not store all assets in one coin. But I do not think this advice will suit a beginner. After all, trade in altcoins is very risky, and a beginner can lose his money

xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

Yes without a doubt I'm holding on to my bitcoins but it's funny though because most of my bitcoins are in trading sites for altcoins. But still I'm holding on to them.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:32:44 AM

Bitcoin is money and money need to circle. Yes, there are many people who's strategy is HODL, but also stay many many people who sell and buy bitcoins daily. Exactly this process makes the price of bitcoin to raise.
Bitcoin helpsmy life a lot and I stay on the side 20% of my earnings and other part I gamble with or cash out when I need some money. That's my startegy Wink
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:42:03 AM

Im holding my bitcoin until now, though price dump little but I know it will increase again. I invest some into altcoins and bitcoin the most. Holding bitcoin will sure get a profit.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

Im holding my bitcoin until now, though price dump little but I know it will increase again. I invest some into altcoins and bitcoin the most. Holding bitcoin will sure get a profit.

of course the price of bitcoin is dump little but i hope that it will increase again, i had invested some most of my money in bitcoin and i also gain much profit in this year when the price increase and after that increase when the price fall again i invested more of my money in bitcoin i and i am sure that the price will go up that's why i hold my bitcoin.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:45:05 PM

Holding Bitcoin is a wise choice considering with the recent developments and a lot of good news like Japan accepting Bitcoin and Australia to follow next month and etc. Though regarding SegWit this August 1 I hope that it will turn out great and as not what other people have predicted regarding the split. From what I know, a large percentage of miners and wallets have accepted this and will go with it though I hope all will go with it or others who don't will have a change of heart.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:06:31 PM

of course the price of bitcoin is dump little but i hope that it will increase again, i had invested some most of my money in bitcoin and i also gain much profit in this year when the price increase and after that increase when the price fall again i invested more of my money in bitcoin i and i am sure that the price will go up that's why i hold my bitcoin.

I have a piece of coins that I plan to keep forever!  Grin
Now I do not plan to sell them and maybe I'll pass them on to my children.
But I sell one more piece of coins when the cena is high, and then I buy when the price falls

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:36:33 PM

Maybe right now I just keep a bit bitcoin left in my wallet, and do trading and investment activities with some altcoins like XRP and STRAT.
But if you look at potential of bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of this year
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:43:14 PM

Yes you can get profit with holding bitcoins, but in my opinions the amount of profit will not be large
except investing into bitcoins with large of money,
we can get large of amount profit with investing into the altcoins for long time and i have made invested in ETC
for long term investing there is chance the price like ETH.
jayohby

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:43:47 PM

i dont have a lot of coins, just a few but i will hold them until it's $100k each.
anonnep

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

most of the people are holding ...
some people like to swim in the tide of crypto so they are trading  Shocked
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:50:50 PM

As for now, yes. I am holding it. Since there is no reason for me to use it in this season then it's a good way to just hold or keep it.

But when needed, well it's not bad to use some of your bitcoin since that is what bitcoin is made for: To be use as an alternative money to make your life less complicated.
hinatashoyou

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:17:03 PM

As for now, yes. I am holding it. Since there is no reason for me to use it in this season then it's a good way to just hold or keep it.

But when needed, well it's not bad to use some of your bitcoin since that is what bitcoin is made for: To be use as an alternative money to make your life less complicated.

right, I keep most of my bitcoin, some of it I use for altcoin trading, the results are pretty good, we have to manage our bitcoin to keep growing, we can trade or join ICO to get more bitcoin
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

I'm one of this mantra people. But I don't have an opportunity to hold all my bitcoin profit, I just need this money, cause of today I'm without work and I live with those money. Anyway, after every new earning I'm trying to stay on the side some money to not skip that moment when bitcoin will sky rocket. Grin
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:57:40 PM

I'm one of this mantra people. But I don't have an opportunity to hold all my bitcoin profit, I just need this money, cause of today I'm without work and I live with those money. Anyway, after every new earning I'm trying to stay on the side some money to not skip that moment when bitcoin will sky rocket. Grin

Yes, there is nothing bad in this. Not everyone is using Bitcoin as store of value and expecting he/she will become millionaire someday with reserves. For some Bitcoin is regular income which they withdraw in fiats to their banks every month. For some Bitcoin is mere money and they buy Bitcoin just to remunerate personnel. And these all variations are required for smooth working of Bitcoin. Else it will left being mere investment and will be restricted to early adapters or riches. 
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:06:36 PM

Of course I'm holding on my bitcoins. Bitcoin became like a fiat currency for all the altcoin traders and ICO investors. So this will bring a huge improvement on prices.
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:14:37 PM

HODL. Saved enough cash to live while hodling.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: