Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: btcclicks.com gone scam (deleted my acc with 2000 ref)  (Read 2001 times)
rapidleech (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:29:30 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2017, 06:23:29 PM by rapidleech

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?
they deleted my acc with about 2000 ref Cheesy
i ve created the acc afew years ago and promoted my ref in more than 500 site

what the fu** ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:01:51 PM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?
they deleted my acc with 2000 ref Cheesy

what the fu** ?
Upon searching and using Google, this site is an advertising platform and paid-to-click service/website.

And according to your issue, are you sure that you never break one of their TOS(Terms of Service), as you mentioned you have a lot of referrals, and 2000 is a lot IMO. And I guess they will not suspend an account with no reason/s.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?

what the fu** ?

Delete one zero from your referrals and we are equal at referring for BTCclicks. For more than three years, I never had any issue with them regarding payouts. This is their official thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=234732.0, mixed response, and I have good reasons to believe that account deletion/banning  from their side happens only when you have stepped on their ToS.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

I have heard about them but haven't tried them, actually I don't trust any of the PTC site out there. Lost several thousand dollars in them before but not in the one that pays out in bitcoin.

You can contact them regarding your account but I think promoting PTC is not worth of your money.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

Woah I never had that number of referrals in any site. Anyway, I stopped using the site for a while now but my last payout went through withouth any problem. It seems that it's just your account so you better contact the support directly to get an accurate answer : http://btcclicks.com/contact

~snipped
You can contact them regarding your account but I think promoting PTC is not worth of your money.
Not sure if it's a paid promotion or he just shared his ref link in different sites. Having 2k referrals, I think it's worth it because the site offers 80% referral commission
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:30:01 PM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?

what the fu** ?
Upon searching and using Google, this site is an advertising platform and paid-to-click service/website.

And according to your issue, are you sure that you never break one of their TOS(Terms of Service), as you mentioned you have a lot of referrals, and 2000 is a lot IMO. And I guess they will not suspend an account with no reason/s.

mate
im not stupid that much to break the rules with 2000 ref Smiley
my earning was about 0.01-0.02 btc per month
so im not idiot to break the rules
nathanghart

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 11:37:24 PM

I have noticed that they are shady characters.
Just to get some $0.50 worth of bitcoins you have to upgrade and then you make nothing only breakeven.
The available referrals to rent on the site always reset and not available allthe time.
But all the sudden when i stopped buying for the last few months, they are available again a half an hour later when all the time they were grabbed up in a matter of seconds and not available again for another 6 hours for you to wait until they are available again.
This in it's self shows you how they operate and want you to keep spending your bits on their site so just o keep "breaking even" and making nothing at all.

That is until they notice you banking a profit on their site...
then they just delete your account just as they did with this user who started this thread in the first place. Undecided
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1018

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:08:36 AM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?

what the fu** ?

mate
If you hardly believe that you didnt break any rules or ToS then the best way is to contact them  why you account have been deleted or locked and 2000 refs is a hell of an account which is worth i guess since you do make earnings on 0.01-0.02 and thats already money on monthly basis.I have tried this site once but decided not to go further on PTC sites.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

They are legit. Maybe you broke their terms of usage. I've been working on them before and never have any trouble on them. But i lose my interest because you can't earn huge on ptc. But account with 2000 refferals is huge bruh. No wonder why youre mad at them. Maybe they are selectively scamming.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:50:59 AM

mate
Why so harsh? . He just asked maybe  you broke the rules and made your account suspended.

Better to contact Btcclicks so everything is clear later, because I have an account on Btcclics and so far I still get my payment on time (but I'm out from there because low earning).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

There is a difference between being a scam simply being money hungry jerks.  A scam would simply steal from you and bolt.  This site might be a bunch of jerks.  These jerk sites do their normal business, making money off the fees or whatever is the revenue base, but at the same time they watch very closely for anything close to a TOS violation.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

There is a difference between being a scam simply being money hungry jerks.  A scam would simply steal from you and bolt.  This site might be a bunch of jerks.  These jerk sites do their normal business, making money off the fees or whatever is the revenue base, but at the same time they watch very closely for anything close to a TOS violation.

Most of the companies check frequently, the people use the multiple promotion under same account. I have noticed these kind of activities as being in customer care. Please write a email to site support. They will check with the supervisor and assist you better. If this never recovered check the location of the site owner and write complaints about in the Government board.
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:06:38 PM

hey guys
btcclicks.com gone scam?

what the fu** ?

mate
If you hardly believe that you didnt break any rules or ToS then the best way is to contact them  why you account have been deleted or locked and 2000 refs is a hell of an account which is worth i guess since you do make earnings on 0.01-0.02 and thats already money on monthly basis.I have tried this site once but decided not to go further on PTC sites.
i do not even click on ads, i just collecting refs

ive contacted 3 days ago
no respond till now
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

mate
Why so harsh? . He just asked maybe  you broke the rules and made your account suspended.

Better to contact Btcclicks so everything is clear later, because I have an account on Btcclics and so far I still get my payment on time (but I'm out from there because low earning).

you get your payment because you do not have about 2000 ref mate Smiley
im sure they will pay small amounts....
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

Maybe you are not active even just clicking few ads since its just the same as other ptc sites that needs active and click some ads sometimes before you can collect your earnings ..
Maybe you are just claiming not a become active just few ads clicking is enough.
the same as i experience in other ptc site they are deleted but i can be still recover but the problem my earnings before are gone they are just resetting my account again.. maybe this is the same as in btcclicks.com.
Better to check carefully what honestly you break the rules..

Make crypto as your bank.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

Too bad for you. Don't expect they will return it to you because you contacted them already. But still they don't even bother reply you back. Maybe you are being inactive for long time. This is a PTC site, not  only refferals. Maybe they notice that. So they decide to delete it. Or maybe you just break their rules.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

Too bad for you. Don't expect they will return it to you because you contacted them already. But still they don't even bother reply you back. Maybe you are being inactive for long time. This is a PTC site, not  only refferals. Maybe they notice that. So they decide to delete it. Or maybe you just break their rules.

They publish very openly most of the terms and keep a few more secret and nail people with them.  I am not saying that this is your case, simply that it can and does happen. 

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:42:06 PM

Most of the companies check frequently, the people use the multiple promotion under same account. I have noticed these kind of activities as being in customer care. Please write a email to site support. They will check with the supervisor and assist you better. If this never recovered check the location of the site owner and write complaints about in the Government board.

If you step over the line at all, even not knowing it, they close the account and keep the money, or profits or whatever matches that account type.  To positively know that you have not violated, you would have to have an attorney read the full TOS.  That was not a literal statement, just a way of saying that terms can be hidden in there, bot make since or whatever and everyone agrees to them just to get started.  

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:46:49 AM

i repeat!
i have this account more than 3 years & ive never been active on there...so its not normal situation

btc price going up  Cheesy and my earning was more than 0.01 btc so they decide to delete the account .........
rapidleech (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

still
no respond from support till now

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: