Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:32:14 AM

To be honset,... it is cool.
I didnt make my profit during my frst day,.. actually my first year was terrible but I learn a lots,... I almost lost of about 350000 usd at my first year of trading,.... I didnt really remember it,... by the way my second to my third year was probably my biggest one,
I lost of about 100000 usd. It is getting better now (probably),... That is true.

It is trading.

I think that you may become a very good trader

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:24:41 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
So early I play trading, I am very grateful every time I play trading I always profit, never play treding overnight I profit 500,000
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:30 AM

Nice one, just remember that sometimes you may win some and sometimes you will lose some just keep trading until you can develop a strategy. Enjoy trading.
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:10:21 AM

How's your next few days of trading going?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:31:58 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
When I was beginner in this cryptocurrency world I thought that the trading is basic and it ia very easy job. Eventually, I found out that I am wrong because trading is very risky.

sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:23:56 AM

Scott
When I was beginner in this cryptocurrency world I thought that the trading is basic and it ia very easy job. Eventually, I found out that I am wrong because trading is very risky.
No if you can keep your emotion away. We always win when play small but lose when play big
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:28:35 AM

my first trading was unlucky, I trade xrp on 14.400 but tomorrow xrp dumped to the 11.500. I bet on 0.2 BTC
that was my first horrible trading

It must have been horrible indeed considering the amount of cash you put in. However, every experience, either bad or good comes with something to tear and take home with it and I believe you must have learned that by now. Never purchase in a pump when you have already missed the dip. It is safer except you want to take a huge risk after reading some news of sort or after monitoring the past market trades
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 12:57:26 PM

My first trading was not satisfactory because I bought at a high price and right now I still hold and wait for the price to go back up until I can get a profit

beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

yeah, my first trading is not bad even though only get a little profit but I'm very happy with my first result because I'm still learning and not so understand with trading
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:52:48 PM

Scott

Congrats on executing your first trade. Just keep in mind whenever you are trading that trading is highly risky. It COULd be a good, sustainable long term income for an experienced trader with thousands of executed trades and knowledge, and it could lose all your money.

It's not wise to save up money and then putting all of it to trading. 20%, 30% max. Don't put all your savings into trading altcoins. Trust me, i've seen people go into debt even because they want to get even with a trade they're doing.

Good to see though that you're enjoying it.

This thread is very helpful for people who are planning to start trading just like me. Congrats to OP who just started his first trading. I know there will be ups and down on this kind of business but we have to learn from our mistakes. My initial plan is to use my savings to my first trading but thanks for posting this because i realize that its not wise to put all of it to trading. Maybe ill start from small amount first once im ready to start my trading journey

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:21:13 PM

Wow very nice, remember not all the time you will earn bitcoin in trading there's a time that you lose also but its little only. I sugges you need to be carefum what coin do you want to buy . Its better to make a research so you can know what coin is the best to buy and possible to increase in the future. Goodluck sir i hope you will earn a lot of bitcoin in trading thats inspiring to those peolle star in trading.
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:28:12 PM

Scott
My first day of trading, it was a terrible day I still can not forget. I have buy NEO money. and it  down. I lost 4 BTC: '(
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:52:25 PM

Nice one, just remember that sometimes you may win some and sometimes you will lose some just keep trading until you can develop a strategy. Enjoy trading.

Yes, always we have to keep learning because trading is always sometimes it is not possible to guess. Trading is completely difficult one to predict and make the profit through trading is also difficult sometimes.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:03:30 PM

Scott
Trading is you do regularly and if you have a good capital ,you can enjoy amazing profits. Trading is by far from what I know is the best way for one to earn in crypto currency platform. I have  a few amount of coins in my port folio and they have given me good profits, and then again I reinvest in them and the cycle goes on.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:30:57 PM

I hope your profit in trading will continue but you need to patience here in trading if you want to earn. Im very happy for you sir because you earn profit and even you are newbie . 75 dollars to 91 dollars wow 16 dollars profit thats good start and very inspiring to those people want to invest. I hope you will earn more profit in trading in the future. More altcoins that you have more money to come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1603

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:51:26 PM

"Melt-up" has started in anticipation of the upcoming BTC fork, meaning Alt coins will dump into BTC to benefit from the dividend, after the fork date BTC will sell off massively into alt coins, similar story to what happened on the BCH fork, prepare to load up on extremely cheap Alt Coins right after the fork.

nasqar

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:53:20 AM

It might be late to congratulate you.
Anyway,
Welcome on board.

And by the way,
It is a nice choice.
I ll seek the update
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:07:43 AM

Scott

It seems that you have beginners luck Cheesy. You are now ready to land in the world of trading. Pump and dump shit coin is one of my favorite in trading. It gives me nervous but i was so excited at the same time with the outcome of my trade. Just trade regularly and soon you will be pro trader.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:22:02 AM

Scott

My first trading runs poorly and I have not been lucky because with a small amount I tried to trade at a high price then the price dropped and I suffered a loss
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

Congratulation, keep learning and making mistakes (of course with moderate risks), you're on the right track
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: