Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first day of trading  (Read 11941 times)
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:20:54 PM

in fact element of luck s involve not only in gambling, but in trading and investment even in every part of our life we are depending on our luck. some time t seems very easy and clear that you will make profit form some sort of investment
Yeah , i know some guys who really get a cursed in this crypto market. The price is always going down when they buy and immediately going up when they're selling their coins.
I don't know it's true or not but i think their fate/destiny isn't belong to cryptocurrencies at all , haha .

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
You can continue trading at this moment, you know that bitcoin prices in recent days are recovering very strongly and has made the market recover and become more exciting again. There are lots of altcoin are pumping in the last days and you can trade them. Make specific business plans and follow them for maximum profit.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Yes you can start trading with very small amount and I think if you have a knowledge of trading then its ok but if you have not knowledge of trading one of the good thing is to follow some good trading predictors channel and keep follow the trading strategy and then put it in the account,
SuperAltcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Guys, I haven't traded hands in a month! ))

Now everything is done for me by the automatic trading and arbitrage service: https://apitrade.pro/about.htm

For a long time I did not believe that it was possible. Without my participation, it increases my deposits by 0.5-1% per day in cryptocurrency. I am very impressed and surprised!

Do not thank me Grin
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

The first trade i made is a shitcoin that i don't know i buy directly to a price of 113 sat and sell to 91 i was so noob that time and my friend teach me some trading tips and i learn a lot from now on when i trade i get a profit in a day.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:13:35 AM

About 7 month ago, when i first started my trading specially daily trading.i first trading with bitcoin, i buy one btc and sell bitcoin as high price and makes me rich.

jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

I got the same experience when I started trading a month ago. I bought a fairly new altcoin a couple of days after it went in the exchange. I did my research and everything and saw potential in it. So I eagerly bought when when it was low, not speculating that it will go lower and down it did go.  Never purchase in a pump when you have already missed the dip. It is safer except you want to take a huge risk after reading some news of sort or after monitoring the past market trades.
Do not get so excited yet, the real thing will come. You need to invest time and patience for you to stay on the platform of trading and for you to learn more ways for you to earn just consider having alternative crypto-currencies that you may have and trade as a part of your trading. Do not get greedy and do not give up if you have some failures and some lose of money. If you are willing to take the risk on trading in order for you to earn it is actually a good thing to start on investing on different alternative crypto-currencies. You will experience that but you must survive. Altcoin can make a good movement in the market. That is the only thing for you to succeed in trading.
psk07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

In the beginning, I invested no more than 10% of the free capital, now trading itself ensures the growth of stocks of free finance
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:16 PM

My first day is full of stress. I feel upset a bit because I am not good about it.
Through lack of experiences and knowledge my mistakes in trading leads me to suffered into a big loss in my investment so after that I quited that job, maybe because of its not suitable for me.
Condolence with you. But why don't try it again? I know that it is very difficult for you but if you are patient you can succeed. I have also encountered the same situation as you, when the trade began, many difficulties have occurred. I haven't skills, experience, everything seems to work only in my emotions. And of course I lost a lot. But I did not give up, I tried to learn and gain more experience through the next trade and from other traders. Currently, I have made a higher profit than the previous period.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:20:44 PM

It was very good first day. Grin My first day was completly bad i lost a half of my money in 2 hours, then i decided to go higher and lost 0.2btc gambling. Nowadays i'm laughing from past myself.

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

My first day trading was a break even  with no profit or loss. It nearly stopped me from ever trading again since some people where using bots and would set higher prices immediately I set a price. After, I sat down and learnt all the techniques involved and since then, trading has been smooth.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

My first day of trading for me was fun. I was extremely lucky to have picked a coin that was pumping for no particularly reason. I remember I made almost 10 times of my investment. I thought it would always be like but I was wrong. Now I know better.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Lobbycool

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:09:01 AM

Hello ! I just developed a google chrome extension which allow to convert Bitcoin to satoshi instantly ! I think it can be very useful for traders. What do you think about it ?
You can download and test it in the link below:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bitcoin-btc-to-satoshi-co/bmeebmkenliikgjcpmcjejpmlklcmnjf

I would like to have you feedbacks so that I can  improve it ! Thank you guys Smiley   There are also others interesting extensions available here :
https://github.com/fantasioo
Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:24:06 AM

A couple days ago I transfered enough from my bank account to buy 1 Bit coin.  While waiting for the $ to make it from the bank to the exchange I had $75.00 invested so could use it to practice with.  Keep in mind that I had no experience with bit coin trading and my past day trading did not go well.

Today I saw that SC (Siacoin) was above 10% and volume was above 10,000.  It was also very active pumping up and down.  I did four buy and sell trades, not aiming for much more than 5% profit on each one and increased my $75.00 to $91.00.  It was a great leaning experience.  Also very humbling because on the first trade I made a mistake and lucked out.

Scott
My first day of trading happens a week ago and I am very happy to sell the coins I've hold. At first, I was scared because I thought it will become an epic since I have just starting to trade and only few ideas come from what I've read is my guidelines. But still, I want to sell and buy a new one because I want to gain also comes from trading.
After a few seconds, my transaction was smoothly goes on and I already sold all of my coins. Right now, I am planning to buy again and hold. I am not sure what I am doing but I always pray that I will earn even in a small amount of coin.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

You need to invest time and patience for you to stay on the platform of trading and for you to learn more ways for you to earn just consider having alternative crypto-currencies that you may have and trade as a part of your trading. If you are willing to take the risk on trading in order for you to earn it is actually a good thing to start on investing on different alternative crypto-currencies. Altcoin can make a good movement in the market
Whether it is your first day or last you have to enter and go out of this business with knowledge. With knowledge you would be able to know about coins and will make you able to take decision of investments in your welling coins to you wish, which is good to you. Once you start trading then keep going in following the same procedure but the decision of buying and selling should be according to the market pieces of coins.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:47:48 AM

My first trading was not satisfactory because I bought at a high price and right now I still hold and wait for the price to go back up until I can get a profit

How can I get capital for trading and finally the first coin I buy is bitcoin because at that time I do not know altcoin and only know bitcoin. The first day I trade in the world of cryptocurrency is to understand how to transact well
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

Scott
My first day was 2 years ago with Monero, earned 20$. I was so happy, that was the first time i earned up to 20$ per day.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

You got big balls to start first trading with 1 btc!
i remember my first trading when i bought Ltc at 21$ and sold it at 26$ i was so happy and now when i see the price i wish i have holded it a bit longer!
yeah, you're right. starting with 1 btc is really great. I also believe the times of trading with only 0.05 btc at a price of 1 btc is about $ 400. well, it was really a great experience. even I get the first profit for trading.
All those traders who are doing exceptionally well and the ones who are making some very good amount of money have some unforgettable past especially when you talk about the first day of trading. It is because of the reason that at that day, every single person gets confused as they have absolutely zero idea of what all to do and that with time, when they learn the things then they start enjoying it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: