Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 07:05:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
  Print  
Author Topic: which country trade most in btc  (Read 27888 times)
webtalk

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafucafucafu

Activity: 658

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:21:32 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

Percentage wise? Probably the US or any European country. Phillipinos are very common as well on this forum.

However if you are looking for just a number, then China imo is going to be the leader by far for bitcoin usage simply because there are so many people and so many people that want a free market currency. Volume wise they also trade the most.

I've also heard that the Chinese sometimes need VPS for investing in ponzis like mavrodi's mmm. No idea why they would do this. But apparently it's some sort of game for them to play...

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista®
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
lizardbtc

Activity: 154

bitcore.cc

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:29:32 AM

You can go here and look volume by currency https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD

JPY has a good percentage because crypto coins are legalized now there as far as I am considered. Also I have been reading that South Korea is a big player with the high volume and even sometimes prices are higher there than on the US exchanges so you might also want to look at that.

But I'll go with Chinese and Japan and Europe and US ofc. since most of the people are from there that use it.

webtalk

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

Percentage wise? Probably the US or any European country. Phillipinos are very common as well on this forum.

However if you are looking for just a number, then China imo is going to be the leader by far for bitcoin usage simply because there are so many people and so many people that want a free market currency. Volume wise they also trade the most.

I've also heard that the Chinese sometimes need VPS for investing in ponzis like mavrodi's mmm. No idea why they would do this. But apparently it's some sort of game for them to play...

thanks very helpful
deadsilent

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

Probably China. They are the biggest player of bitcoin for many years. I think they are also the biggest bitcoin miner as far i know. The next i think US but there are problems regarding on the legalization of bitcoin there. Maybe Japan can surpass US or even China due to massive adoption of bitcoin there. Many establishments there are now accepting bitcoin. Bitcoin growth there is phenomenal.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

AngelSky

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

I don't think we can get the graphs to see the trading volume in country wise or more. You can check the traders volume in localbitcoins with the number of traders in that site. Other than that you can find any ways to identify the exact volume about it.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

senyorito123

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Correct me If im wrong but I think China are the most dominant country upon trading with bitcoins and my basis for this is the article where it stated that they have the huge hashrate on minings so provably they are top unto this matter and also I will add russian since As i see also many russian people staking some bitcoins and they using it on different type of ventures wheter its illegal or legal.

maydna

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:42:09 PM

i think its hard to know about the stats because every people which playing with bitcoin can not be track and we can only guess. if you want to sell your service, i think you need to promote in many media especially in social media or you can make a blog post for publisher or you can use signature service to attracted more customer. beside that, you see from the visitor that visiting your site, you will see from what country that is the most visitor so you can have your own stats and you can see from where people come from to your site.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 952

Super BTCoin

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:14:20 PM

I would say China but that's the obvious answer, the next is European countries as well as many South Eastern countries trying to implement Bitcoin in their business and using it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▀                  
███████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▀███████
███████  ███ ███ ████  ███████
███████  ███ ▄▄▄▄ ███  ███████
███████  ███ ████ ███  ███████
███████▄  ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀  ▄███████
                   ▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███
...Make Bitcoin Great Again...
◉ PRIVACY   ◉ SCALABILITY   ◉ BIG BLOCK SIZE
   ███
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
██ ███ ██
   ███
① Smart Contracts ③ Lightening Network
② Bigger Block ④  Zero-knowledge proof
   ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
Github
API     
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 05:28:26 PM

So far, it may be any country. But Japan is going to lead the list of countries with most trade in bitcoin payments. It is obvious for Japanese people to dominate there as we do hear many new bitcoin based start ups coming up there almost every day.

As of now, I do hear some other Asian countries like Philippines and Indonesia are having more bitcoin accepting merchants for leading a routine life completely with bitcoin payments and I am not hearing these from any US/Europe countries.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
LTU_btc

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 10:42:40 PM

I'm a bit surprised that Japan is one of leaders. But I think China is most important player in a field. In China there are many bitcoin miners and trading volume here is huge. Things which happens in China often have important affect to worldvide markets.
Next big player is USA offcourse. But USD is used for bitcoin trading in a whole world.
Also, so far nobody mentioned Russia, I think we don't have forget them.

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Bitcoin & Litecoin

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:58:35 PM

I'd say the more economically developed the country the more BTC traded due to better infrastructure and higher disposable income. Having been said, lots of smaller and poorer nations are starting to adapt it at a fast rate as a more efficient payment method.
There are a few sites that show live maps of BTC transactions. Here's one you can look at to get an idea.
http://fiatleak.com
mrcash02

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:58:48 AM

I'm a bit surprised that Japan is one of leaders. But I think China is most important player in a field. In China there are many bitcoin miners and trading volume here is huge. Things which happens in China often have important affect to worldvide markets.
Next big player is USA offcourse. But USD is used for bitcoin trading in a whole world.
Also, so far nobody mentioned Russia, I think we don't have forget them.

I believe we have the impression that most BTC traders are chineses because the chinese exchanges are very famous and used by people, but we don't really know if the users are chinese, I believe many other asian country's people are trading as well and they are very active on this market. I risk to say most traders are from Asia, but I can't say from which country in special.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 952

Signature Designer - https://goo.gl/DFcwvr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:04:10 AM

Filipinos* . Bitcoin is not yet widely known in Philippines even with the number of Filipinos here in the forum. The bitcoin economy in our country is still small and we are still trying to spread word about it. Anyway, to answer OPs question I think asian country like china and japan has a higher volume of trading in btc these days. Tho a lot of people in US  are trading, I think the adaptation of asian countries affects the rise of traders jn these countries.
Yuhee

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:13:07 AM

Yap probably most transactors would come from US EU and Russia. As these places are the ones who is trying to innovate btc in the economy. Also most businessmen are found here. Philippines still have to adapt to it's governemtn because most Filipinos here like me are just working in an underground way where we would do this as an income but not really with the interaction of the government.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Smarty14392

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:24:57 AM

Currently most countries are know to bitcoin. Each country has some percentage of bitcoin users.
But the top 10 countries using bitcoin are
-Estonia
-United States
-Denmark
-Sweden
-South Korea
-Netherlands
-Finland
-Canada
-United Kingdom
-Australia

The countries are listed in no particular order since each nation has its own idiosyncrasies, differences in population, internet connectivity, etc. However, all of the countries listed have demonstrated their willingness, whether on behalf of the population, the government or both, to embrace Bitcoin’s innovative technology.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
NyeFe

Activity: 692

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 07:30:31 AM

btc is used most in western countries. And hardly, in continents such as Africa.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 455

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:35:41 AM

I feel germany is missing there, it's 100% legal to use Bitcoin, a lot of btc nodes are in germany. Berlin is a major tech startup hub.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 966

Fast Invest - We Are The Future Of DIGITAL BANKING

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

I feel germany is missing there, it's 100% legal to use Bitcoin, a lot of btc nodes are in germany. Berlin is a major tech startup hub.
Yeah Germany too had got more users as well this has been recognised as the technology hub for blockchain technology. But most of the trades happens with US, China, and now Japan has entered the market. Soon Japan will lead as the usage here is legalized by the government.

btc_angela

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:02:45 PM

Japan, US, Canada, China and South Korea are the dominant countries now in terms of bitcoin trading volume. I think Japan is controlling 50% volume trading daily if I'm not mistaken. It only make sense that Japan will dominate because it has embraced bitcoin already. China is coming back into the frame, so I think they want to took the no. 1 spot again. And so is South Korea, seeing some of them exchangers are 100$ more premium than other exchangers.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.