Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:48:33 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which country trade most in btc  (Read 23932 times)
Yassarsian

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:00:55 PM

I do not know exactly, but I guess the most appropriate countries in as Japan, Spain, china and Usa, Maybe I can add hong kong and singapur to this list. I thought to meet the needs of the tourists in the regions where tourism is concentrated.
You can’t  really tell which country trade most in bitcoin, but if I should guess,  I will say it’s  likely to be Japan and China. According to a source I read online, Japan was the reason for the price boost around that August 1st, so they are the number one.

Japan use bitcoin  for there online transaction but china as of now don't support ICO's which is clearly that they don't support crpytocurrency by there government but for normal people they can trade only which the government don't intervene Asian countries and European countries most likely have the most users of Bitcoin America don't support trading platform investment sites which American is having a hard time involving on those. 

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:09:26 PM

I do not know exactly, but I guess the most appropriate countries in as Japan, Spain, china and Usa, Maybe I can add hong kong and singapur to this list. I thought to meet the needs of the tourists in the regions where tourism is concentrated.
You have listed the names quite right. I think still there are not much number of countries who have started dealing in Bitcoins. But you can hope for the best. At present, only few of the Developed countries have started it and that on not a very large scale. But you can expect a devastating increase in it in near future.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Tecumseh666

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:00:24 PM

USA   more people start using btc   but china is number one
whaawh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:43:37 PM

You have listed the names quite right. I think still there are not much number of countries who have started dealing in Bitcoins. But you can hope for the best. At present, only few of the Developed countries have started it and that on not a very large scale. But you can expect a devastating increase in it in near future.
Mr. Kevin, The fact is that only in developed countries there are laws that allow the users of crypto-currencies to work carelessly. All poor countries, mostly totalitarian regimes, and this is very dangerous for a person, because very strict laws are being adopted to punish working people with crypto currency, in accusation of illegal financial transactions. Perhaps this trend will change with time, I hope for the best.

ProzCoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:42:17 PM

I agree with you. CHina has many investors and the number of people using bitcoin in this country is very high. AS you can see, the volume of bitcoin in Chinese exchanges are high enough to make people wonder how many people in this country are holding bitcoin.

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
sonicwave

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:21:28 PM

I agree with you. CHina has many investors and the number of people using bitcoin in this country is very high. AS you can see, the volume of bitcoin in Chinese exchanges are high enough to make people wonder how many people in this country are holding bitcoin.

It seems to me that China no longer has a significant influence on trade. Now Japan is leading in terms of trade. And she is very loyal to the crypto currency, unlike China

Lucas 666

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:32:13 AM

my list

1. china many Chinese mining it

2. japan

3. spin
voztata

Activity: 533

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:42:21 PM

You can’t  really tell which country trade most in bitcoin, but if I should guess,  I will say it’s  likely to be Japan and China. According to a source I read online, Japan was the reason for the price boost around that August 1st, so they are the number one.

Japan use bitcoin  for there online transaction but china as of now don't support ICO's which is clearly that they don't support crpytocurrency by there government but for normal people they can trade only which the government don't intervene Asian countries and European countries most likely have the most users of Bitcoin America don't support trading platform investment sites which American is having a hard time involving on those. 
Japan, I believe, because they made an impact in bitcoin price. After August 1st, some sources read that Japan was the reason for the platform hitting the rate of $4.5k+. Some people are saying China, but I don’t think so. China even banned ICO, and they’ve been less of investors.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[RTfSzeeLn9ThHfFhe]
Cindy1983

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

I ensure that it's China. As everyone can see that when China banned ICO investment you can hardly see green color on the coinmarketcap Smiley) Beside the biggest Bitcoin factory is located in China so that is the main reason why I think China is the country have biggest trade volume in the world Cheesy

arpon11

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:57:50 PM

I think China trade Bitcoin the most follow by India. We can see the infect of China traders based on the Havoc's the recent bad or fake news has on the Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. South Africa is also doing well in cryptocurrency investment

Md Saad

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:09:37 AM

so far I know about this issue, it is obviously China. but other developing countries like South Korea and South Africa also getting involved in a large quantity. but Japan is the country which introduced BItcoin as a legal currency so that they have also a large number of population in this platform.

since the Bitcoin is getting popular for various purposes so that it has been using in the shopping, real estate transactions and some daily activities in the developed countries like United State and Canada. no one can present the actual scenario about the user number regarding Country.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
player514
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:15:57 AM

I think China trade Bitcoin the most follow by India. We can see the infect of China traders based on the Havoc's the recent bad or fake news has on the Bitcoin and others cryptocurrency. South Africa is also doing well in cryptocurrency investment

I haven't really heard much about India's involvement in bitcoin trading but just from how many people are in India, I guess it's safe to assume that they are big on the crypto investment. I would probably rank China first because, well, it's China and we're talking about bitcoin. I would then put the United States next because of the strong stock market trading industry here. I think that translates to how popular crypto exchanges are as well.

cah ndablek

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

I advise to use as trading capital only but better after new year because currently there are countries that have banned the existence of bitcoin porcelain. It would be better you heap first capital to anticipate the value of the price at any time can go down and the profits will be obtained later a little.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Rana590

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
Though bitcoin is most popular crypto currency and it has good price but bitcoin is not legal all over the world. Some country's government don't accept it. After all bitcoin is used hugely on USA, UK, Philippines, China, Japan. Spain, South Korea, India and the countries of Asia are more ahead to use bitcoin.

TommyAMD

Activity: 92

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:17:07 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
China and America have the largest percentage of bitcoin use, because there are a lot of people out there who want a free market currency. America has problems with legalization, so soon Japan will overtake them with phenomenal growth and even some organizations are already accepting a crypt there.

Isaac 999

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:11:23 AM

where btc is used most.

china was number 1 but some news tell they banned use bitcoin

japan is best choose
nickfury

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:50:08 AM

The countries of the developed and developing have known BTC over the internet. They began exchanging the BTC trade as the second coin types in their country, but the exchange traders are quietly, because some countries still not accept trading currencies.
They earn thousands of $ for each month from the mining of the BTC and Altcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
STEVEN 777

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:20:46 AM

Basically ASIA countries most one but we have some news that Chins and Korea make bitcoin illegal best one is Japan
channingwilmer

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

where btc is used most.

china was number 1 but some news tell they banned use bitcoin

japan is best choose
Banning can not stop them from trading bitcoin. And there is no official news about this issue and there are still many exchange located in China. Therefore, I still think that China is the place where Bitcoin is traded most. Japanese can not compare to it because China right now is a strong country with a lot of investors

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
fanbeila

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:35:20 AM

Earlier,it was US which had the most BTC trades.Then it was overthrown by china to have most BTC trades.We could easily understand that this has become possible since china has the dominant number of bitcoin mining farms and hence holding the lion's share of bitcoins.But after japan legalized bitcoin,it became the most BTC traded country pushing the US and china back.Now,south korea being a tech hub is competing with japan surprisingly in BTC trades.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.