Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2018, 02:54:03 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which country trade most in btc  (Read 28506 times)
blueteam09

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:08:25 PM

By the time I write this article, Japan is where most traders are. After the Chinese banned the ICO and shut down a series of trading floors, Japan had policies to control the virtual currency so the traders moved to Japan. Japan overtook the United States as the world's largest bitcoin trader

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
sunsilk

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

I think Japan trades the most. Because they are pushing for it to be legal tender. At the same time they have tight regulations around it.

I have also an idea that they have the most trades everyday. After the adoption happened on Japan, we had seen on how fast the price of bitcoin did increased.

You can try to have a look at this chart https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins

That shows on the charts of every countries volume of trades with bitcoin and you the one to decide and find it out what country has the most trade in bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:03:55 AM

At this moment , Big investors of Bitcoin are mostly come from China. That why when the new: " Bitcoin is banned at China" leads to a huge price drop isn't suprise me at all. These big investors are the key that affect seriously to the marketcap which is decided the valuable of Bitcoin.
Some guys are thinking Japan is the most country trade Bitcoin cause it has been an usual method payment but it's not at all. Japan only use a small piece of 21 millions Bitcoin on the marketcap for method payment only. And according to the survey in Japan , japaneses use bitcoin for payment only, they didn't want to hold it or trading it for profit .
Ejanend

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:27:26 PM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
If we are to use the trading by currency volume, JPY is leading, then followed by USD. However, we cannot really use this to judge the statistics of the country trading BTC mostly since I can decide to trade using USD and I am not even in the US. Except if all the exchanges wants to come together to give us a statistics by I.P, which may be close, we may not really get a tangible statistics online.
Yeah you are right and the US, Europe and the Japan is at the top of it in these countries almost everyone is aware of the bitcoin and they are trading in bitcoin. Price of the bitcoin is high in my country as well. Most people are using bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin is increasing as the time passing. Bitcoin is increasing in fame it is famous. People are trading because they trust in bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 322

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

In my opinion the china is one of the biggest contributor in the crypto world because the rate of their electricity consumption bills is quiet pretty low compare to other countries and it is the best place where to mine coins and earn more profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

After the rumor banned and uncertainty on China's bitcoin transactions the trade is slowly decreases. So at present time they're not the top most number of traders in Asia. I would think as Japan legalized bitcoin in they're country there is a big possibility that most of its citizens invested to it as they totally trust there government a lot.
Even before, I don’t even think China was the country trading most in Bitcoin. Well, as of now, there are countries on the top list and I hell f**k sure that Russia and Japan is on the list. Most of them are competing for a space in the platform of Bitcoin.

JollyGood

Activity: 420
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Is it safe to say the following is probably accurate:

1- Japan
2- USA
3- Russia
4- China

?

Sadlife

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:04:03 PM

You can make some statistics in this site from how many people there are in the local baords from my perspective it is the Chinese and the koreans who trades bitcoin and the third ans fourth place maybe the US and some european countries. But mostly bitcoin is popular among asian countries cause western countries hates crypto currency because it is a threat to thwir Centralized fiat currency.

Rinsend

Activity: 518
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

You can make some statistics in this site from how many people there are in the local baords from my perspective it is the Chinese and the koreans who trades bitcoin and the third ans fourth place maybe the US and some european countries. But mostly bitcoin is popular among asian countries cause western countries hates crypto currency because it is a threat to thwir Centralized fiat currency.

it is true I think indeed korea and japan are big enough market for bitcoin traded,
but I do not think many europeans hate bitcoin
because I also have seen firsthand how bitcoin able to accentuate its existence in the europe region.
actually not a widespread society who hates bitcoin,
but it is the government that feels threatened

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Floyd Money

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:38:23 PM

Undoubtedly Japan became the largest crypto-currency market after the ban in China. I think Asia occupies 70% of the Bitcoin market!

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 317

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:12:43 PM

Undoubtedly Japan became the largest crypto-currency market after the ban in China. I think Asia occupies 70% of the Bitcoin market!
uniquely today, the Japanese are very heavily involved in the turnover of the crypto currency and the whole business What is connected with this. It seems to me that he can not move much higher than the Chinese. Since the Chinese government has made some statement that this has given rise to problems in the markets of crypto currency, then yaponiya has won on this and maybe it's only for the better.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JollyGood

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:19:51 PM

To say one country (Japan) occupies 70% of the entire Bitcoin market is a very bold statement. Do you have any evidence to back this up?

kpcian

Activity: 686
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:34:02 AM

uniquely today, the Japanese are very heavily involved in the turnover of the crypto currency and the whole business What is connected with this. It seems to me that he can not move much higher than the Chinese. Since the Chinese government has made some statement that this has given rise to problems in the markets of crypto currency, then yaponiya has won on this and maybe it's only for the better.
yeah, it's true that Japan is the largest Bitcoin holder country regarding Bitcoin capital market after China has regulated in the ICO platform but you can't say that this is the authentic document. I think there is no concrete document regarding this issue. so that Japan, USA, and South Korea can be the most trader country nowadays.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 602
Merit: 350

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:37:51 AM

I think your best option is to go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and select bitcoin from the list. Then you can select markets instead of charts and you will see the top exchanges where bitcoin is being traded. Now you just need to see from what country those exchanges are, and you will know which country most trades in BTC. It used to be China, but right now it will be Japan for sure.

KaliLinux

Activity: 510
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:27:04 PM

Of course Chinese would be the major bitcoin traders and miners here and as part of participants are more active in this forum. Chinese are the active players here from the beginning. Next giants are probably US, Japan, Asians also doing tradings and minings as well.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:44:33 AM

Strange question. Just open coinmarket and see the numbers. Obv it will be South Korea, Japan. China right now is not leader because of more hard regulation.

JollyGood

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:00:53 AM

Of course Chinese would be the major bitcoin traders and miners here and as part of participants are more active in this forum. Chinese are the active players here from the beginning. Next giants are probably US, Japan, Asians also doing tradings and minings as well.

Agreed

777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:20:09 PM

I think Japan trades the most. Because they are pushing for it to be legal tender. At the same time they have tight regulations around it.

Absolutely right. Japan has legalized the used, the trades of bitcoin and I know that they’re citizens are so supportive to they’re government and they truly trust them. Because they’re the most incorruptible government officials in my opinion in the whole world. Japanese investors is the ultimate reason why the China’s withdraw of support has ended its effects on bitcoin price vanished for a week.
blueteam09

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:34:46 AM

Currently, Japan and America are the two countries with the largest number of bitcoin traders. You should refer to statistics on many different websites. Let me ask you a few questions that you have to say that your company allows to rent vps with bitcoin. Can you give me some information please? I need some vps to do my work. Thanks

Bram 888

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:49:11 AM

Breaking News
[2017-10-05]

Japan have most of bitcoin trading after china and Korea Ban

so Japan now is bitcoin leader
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.