Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 01:46:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which country trade most in btc  (Read 24274 times)
Greenkarki

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:32:30 PM

I think china plays a very big role in bitcoin.The biggest bitcoin miner is China.Asain countries also use bitcoin.It has more users compare to other countries.

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CIueIessRevenant

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:47:07 AM

Strange query. Just open up coinmarket and find out the figures. Obv it will likely be South Korea, Japan. The far east at this time is not innovator due to much more hard legislation.
PetalPose

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:11:13 AM

USA   more people start using btc   but china is number 1
JCLee

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:37:00 AM

Few months ago it must be China but for now I think it might be Japan or US cause China banned Bitcoin already so it made the trading volume in this country decreased very quickly.

monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

it is not important which one trade most better to know which one is support bitcoin (easy exchange to cash , low power fee , no taxes in mining hardware)
L0inBridge

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:19:15 AM

Of course Chinese language would be the main bitcoin investors and miners right here and as part of participants tend to be more active in this forum. Chinese language are the energetic players here from the beginning. Subsequent giants are most likely US, Asia, The natives also doing tradings and minings as well.
GreenCore

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

Within my leading 4 nations which has probably the most amounts of investors as well as customers are: Usa, China , Asia and Philippines. Those are most figures I've observed and do not asked for any record or in any way simply because I don't have individuals and I don't believe there's some statistic that's been printed or researched  for bitcoin annual official population poll and demographics.
jonathanpr

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

i think  . 2 country bigest
-Estonia
-United States
lady Royal

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:15:04 PM

I guess China was the country who traded the most of money in bitcoins but now as the Chinese government banned it the figures are changed and i guess the new topper is USA or some country from Europe. Also chinese maybe using VPNS so it will count in the location of VPN担. Bitcoin is getting in Asia region very fastly good for Bitcoin and its price.

ana zay

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

China is the most dominant country when trading with bitcoin and my base for this is the article where it states that they have a big hashrate over minings so it can be very important for this problem and also i will add russian because as i see also a lot Russian people lurk some bitcoins and they use them.
Ikay

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:25:46 PM

I guess china because it was the most dominant country they trade bitcoin money.

kangb3rry

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:08:59 AM

I think the future America, japan and china will be the country with the most use of bit coin and will legalize coin bits as one currency.
They a country with the development of advanced digital technology.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:15:17 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
For me, most Filipinos now are using bitcoin but most of Filipinos are earners. Most traders I think is into Japan or Korea, whom to be one of the biggest investors of bitcoin. They totally embraced bitcoin and I think they already accepting bitcoin for payment because it is already welcome into some businesses. Which is good and maybe a good start that some other countries will also open their doors for accepting bitcoin for payment.
With the passage of time, the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin is increasing significantly. At the very present moment, the country which trade in bitcoin the most is none other than that of Japan. It is because of the reason that Japan has declared bitcoin as legal and now there are number of investors and traders who are investing and trading in bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
surbanaB

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:10:00 AM

I think China is country have the most trade in BTC because China is country where is holding 30% bitcoin of Worldwide
KennyR

Activity: 686

ZINGER - A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:32:18 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

For me, most Filipinos now are using bitcoin but most of Filipinos are earners. Most traders I think is into Japan or Korea, whom to be one of the biggest investors of bitcoin. They totally embraced bitcoin and I think they already accepting bitcoin for payment because it is already welcome into some businesses. Which is good and maybe a good start that some other countries will also open their doors for accepting bitcoin for payment.
With the passage of time, the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin is increasing significantly. At the very present moment, the country which trade in bitcoin the most is none other than that of Japan. It is because of the reason that Japan has declared bitcoin as legal and now there are number of investors and traders who are investing and trading in bitcoin.
Yes, it is Japan. With the legal support from the government the usage of bitcoin within the country has increased much higher. Same time the marketplace for bitcoin too have got widened with majority of the shops accepting bitcoin. In a recent article it's been stated that around Japan new bitcoin atms were getting installed to fulfill the users need.

.ZIGGER.      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
JollyGood

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:38:13 PM

Looks like China to me

yanlap

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

I guess china because it was the most dominant country they trade bitcoin money.
I wish it was true because I have heard the bad news that the china is not accepting the bitcoin and they are not allowing the bitcoin now, a lot of the countries are accepting the bitcoin and it is the best time for the bitcoin to grow and to increase because the demand and the use of the bitcoin will release the bitcoin real price and the value I hope the bitcoin will be able to trade in several countries in the coming future.

Gameflip ICO

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

According to recent data statistics Japan is the leader of Bitcoin trading.
JollyGood

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:11:01 PM

According to recent data statistics Japan is the leader of Bitcoin trading.

URL of source please?

tricker01

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:00:04 AM

When ICO's of Chinese country banned in their country, even tradings and other source of bitcoin. The  Japan and South Korea take over the job responsibility in trading. That's why those country were increase their investment for the sake of continues income using tradings.
I think more Filipino's were scared to invest in different site, all they wants are earning income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.